Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont dislike the video do nothing even if you press dislike it still helps her out as it shows as interaction

Reactions: 11
A few seconds in she says there’s no plan for this vlog.. surely that’s the whole idea of a day in the life vlog. You just go about your day (whatever that may be) and take the viewer with you?

if you made a plan of what to do in the vlog it would lose the day in the life title surely and become a ‘come shop with me’ ‘come bake with me’ ‘come sit drink Pepsi with me’ vlog?

Or am I being naive??

Reactions: 15
She makes mistakes when baking cause she doesn’t follow the bleeping recipe.

would it really have been that hard to get a teaspoon out of the drawer to measure out the vanilla essence??

Reactions: 7
Likes and dislikes been turned off. 🙄
youtube should deactivate this and force you to allow likes/dislikes to see an accurate representation of the video. She could say to brands my video has 10k views but if that video has 50/50 likes and dislikes it shows what that audience think

Reactions: 23
I bake alot and I follow the recipe, I'll pull it up on my phone even if i have done it a thousand times, it's like ticking off a checklist for me

Reactions: 3
Why when it was so lovely last weekend is she using her tumble dryer
I know she didn't like the washing line but she has an airer

Reactions: 8
Why when it was so lovely last weekend is she using her tumble dryer
I know she didn't like the washing line but she has an airer
Yeah I didn’t understand that either she said it was sunny but windy...so that would be perfect for drying your washing then Brogan!
She’s literally like a child playing house

On another note...how in gods name is this the same person?? She looks about 25 years older now 🤦🏻‍♀️
she used to take much better care of herself. I used to be quite a big fan to be honest, She was really bubbly and seemed to have genuine drive and passion but now its like she’s given up. Its kind of sad, really :[

youtube should deactivate this and force you to allow likes/dislikes to see an accurate representation of the video. She could say to brands my video has 10k views but if that video has 50/50 likes and dislikes it shows what that audience think
Totally agree. Brogan has deleted “ negative” comments video from the past 9yrs she only keeps positive comments. Look at the backlash with ATD when she went to California and spent most of the time watching Netflix and ordering food! .

It seems brands don’t look at comments they are purely interested in number of followers the influencer has. I sent an email to always and got an email back saying they will investigate and they fully vet influencers, if they fully vet influencers they would have seen her coil video comments she’s made about not having a period she wasn’t a true representative for the brand in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is brogan just coming across as she isn’t enjoying filming vlogs and videos anymore?

Reactions: 17
Totally agree. Brogan has deleted “ negative” comments video from the past 9yrs she only keeps positive comments. Look at the backlash with ATD when she went to California and spent most of the time watching Netflix and ordering food! .

It seems brands don’t look at comments they are purely interested in number of followers the influencer has. I sent an email to always and got an email back saying they will investigate and they fully vet influencers, if they fully vet influencers they would have seen her coil video comments she’s made about not having a period she wasn’t a true representative for the brand in my opinion.
Surely having likes/dislikes turned off is not a good look for brands?

Reactions: 5
She also seems to have given up giving proper replies to comments. She just seems to say thank you x or thanks x etc and doesn’t properly interact with what people have said. I’ve also noticed that she’s even stopped doing the love thing to a majority of comments when she used to use that feature quite a lot. She really seems to be getting bored of doing YouTube and just can’t be bothered anymore

Reactions: 14
This is why I haven't watched her for months. Got my own tit going on, don't need to watch someone who is clearly depressed and faking their way through everything, whilst pretending not to be.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.