Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not only are they cancelling dining reservations, but you will also have to reserve just to get INTO one of the parks at WDW. No reservation, no entry. And no park hopping. (sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, I just haven't read through the whole thread)

So its all well and good having an admission ticket included in your holiday, but you will also have to now apply to get into a certain park on a certain day because they will only be opening at 30% capacity. And once all the 'reservations' for entry are gone for the day, youre fucked.

Good luck beggy! Meltdown loading....

Reactions: 9
I said this previously... BROGAN SHOULD HAVE WOUND HER NECK IN ABOUT HER HOLIDAY. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I posted on the Disney thread but also wanted to say this here...
To be very honest I am glad we aren’t going to WDW this year. We booked LA for August and moved that back to October - worst case scenario for us is we only get to book 1 day in Disneyland park but get to explore the rest of LA so all isn’t lost for us - just have to wait and see with flights etc as possibly have to move them again...

I feel for anyone going to WDW this year... We too are going back in September 2021 and I do think it’ll be ‘fine’ then (obviously Covid will never be ‘gone’ but things will have settled by then)

Brogan needs to wake up, put her Tassimo on and smell the coffee.
She should NEVER have said she was going and rubbed it in people’s faces about booking her dining reservations and acting like nothing was happening in the world. Even if she does plan on still going, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT NOW YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope Ben is going to try knock some sense Into her, at the end of the day they have actually paid for this trip themselves. So you would think they wouldn’t want to waste £££ on a restricted /limited experience.

ATD have told us they can extend our tickets up to 1yr But we are seriously thinking 2022 now.

it just shows how tit she is as an influencer that she’s clinging to a holiday for content.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she actually understands the measures that Disney are taking. I’ve read somewhere the water parks will be shut (so no brogan you won’t be able to just sit on the lazy river) yes October is a long time away but the Park reopens in mid July, there is no way they’ll be cutting a lot of the restrictions (they may up the capacity but that’s all it will be)

Reactions: 4
Trump will be greedy and lift the travel restrictions in time, but anyone who steps foot into A) the most infected country in the world and B) one of the busiest, crowded and hottest states in the USA this side of 2021 is a fool.
And I genuinely don’t mean to offend anyone who is going this year.
I’m talking about Brogan, for thinking she is big and clever for bragging about going!
And her other Disney mental friend Victoria seems to think she will be in the first plane out of the UK to get to WDW. (And she claims she can’t get a job because of her poor immune system).

And while I’m on the subject of Brogan, this weight watchers fad is a joke. She claimed she couldn’t do slimming world because of her intolerances. Yet weight watchers still goes by the same motto of ‘healthy eating’. So if they are giving her a trial for free, as soon as it’s over she will find an “I’ve got IBS” line again.

Reactions: 19
I hope Ben is going to try knock some sense Into her, at the end of the day they have actually paid for this trip themselves. So you would think they wouldn’t want to waste £££ on a restricted /limited experience.

ATD have told us they can extend our tickets up to 1yr But we are seriously thinking 2022 now.

it just shows how tit she is as an influencer that she’s clinging to a holiday for content.
To be honest, I think Benji is just as bad as her. She wears the trousers in that relationship and he just goes along with everything she says/does: he will NEVER stand up to her and encourages her stupid behaviours.
He’s a complete fool and I’ve zero sympathy for him at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She's doing WW as its free for 1/2/3 months depending on what membership length you choose

Reactions: 8
To be honest, I think Benji is just as bad as her. She wears the trousers in that relationship and he just goes along with everything she says/does: he will NEVER stand up to her and encourages her stupid behaviours.
He’s a complete fool and I’ve zero sympathy for him at all.
We can only hope he’s got some savvy about him. But I have to have to agree. I used to feel sorry for him but I don’t anymore he’s allowed her to treat him like he does. I do think he likes the attention he gets from her followers, a lot of people were asking for benji to do his own vlog “ cooking with benji” I saw some of the live they did on Instagram and he was getting involved eye bleeping the camera as much as she does and answering the questions without being prompted by her.

Reactions: 9
Brogan is probably having a meltdown 😂😂 her planning spreadsheets Will be useless now as she doesn’t even know if she’ll get into the parks due to having to reserve etc, her fastpasses and dining reservations will have been cancelled all dining plans have also been cancelled meaning she is now going to have to budget food for her 2 week holiday 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regardless what happens in the next few months I can guarantee that the infamous packing cubes will be making an appearance this year

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brogan went out during lockdown to shop in home and bargains to buy TOOTHBRUSHES for her Florida trip, something you could literally pick up the night before you go if necessary or even grab from your local supermarket whilst doing the weekly shop. She is an absolute idiot and clearly it never crossed her mind that she might not be going to Disney. She is so selfish and sheltered from what’s going on in the world. Her head is in the sand and she thinks nothing will affect her. Honestly, every week during this lockdown has made me dislike her more and more. She gets worse by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Brogan is probably having a meltdown 😂😂 her planning spreadsheets Will be useless now as she doesn’t even know if she’ll get into the parks due to having to reserve etc, her fastpasses and dining reservations will have been cancelled all dining plans have also been cancelled meaning she is now going to have to budget food for her 2 week holiday 😅😅
So you're saying she's gonna have to spend A LOT of money 😂

Reactions: 1
Guys I am not trying to offend anyone here, but some things are a bit insensitive to those who do have trips and have also spent months planning things that will now be cancelled, I know some may think it’s karma for brogie etc. But from someone who is also upset after having spent a year planning stuff for a Disney trip it is a bit upsetting to read people taking the piss out of it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Guys I am not trying to offend anyone here, but some things are a bit insensitive to those who do have trips and have also spent months planning things that will now be cancelled, I know some may think it’s karma for brogie etc. But from someone who is also upset after having spent a year planning stuff for a Disney trip it is a bit upsetting to read people taking the piss out of it.
I’m sorry you feel that way, brogie has not been planning this for a year (or else she would have made an announcement before March) she also has been very recently, she also doesn’t maximise Disney and is continuing to be ignorant about what it’ll actually be like, if she goes, I hope she doesn’t vlog it because it’s going to be horrible to watch

Reactions: 3
Brogan went out during lockdown to shop in home and bargains to buy TOOTHBRUSHES for her Florida trip, something you could literally pick up the night before you go if necessary or even grab from your local supermarket whilst doing the weekly shop. She is an absolute idiot and clearly it never crossed her mind that she might not be going to Disney. She is so selfish and sheltered from what’s going on in the world. Her head is in the sand and she thinks nothing will affect her. Honestly, every week during this lockdown has made me dislike her more and more. She gets worse by the day.
She's such an airhead. The only time she wants to get off her arse is to go and mooch round the shops for crap she doesn't need - her life is so empty and boring.

Meanwhile most other people have followed the rules and gone shopping as infrequently as they can, and only for essentials.

I swear this woman lives on another planet.

Reactions: 4
I think she read on here first about the cancellations cos she only posted on IG afterwards. I reckon since that whole Becca thing she’s been glued to this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not trying to upset or offend anyone who has a Disney trip booked. I myself just cancelled my first ever trip booked for September because of all this. I’ll look to go in 2021/22 when things settle and hopefully some normality is back in the parks. It’s personal opinion but anyone who is considering going to Disney this year isn’t gojng to have the full experience and is putting themselves at risk of the virus as it’s not going to disappear.

What I think most of us are saying about Brogan is:

1 - she has really upset and offended people with her complete disregard to anything and I think she really never even thought she wasn’t going to be going. She’s been buying stuff for her trip like it’s next week and nothing is happening

2 - she is acting like this is the most important thing in the world and isn’t just being thankful that she is safe and well. Having a Disney trip cancelled that she has the money and “flexibility” to reschedule really isn’t the worst thing in the world

3 - comments she has made about the trip and now it’s “great news” the parks are back open. Acting like it’s no big deal to wear a mask. Not thinking about how others are devastated their earlier trips from March - now have been cancelled. as long as Brogie’s trip isn’t cancelled, all is ok in the world!

4 - her content has been downright selfish since all this started. I’d be a bit more understanding is she was posting about the issues but and her message was more “I’d love if my trip could still go ahead but if it doesn’t we can always go next year”

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she read on here first about the cancellations cos she only posted on IG afterwards. I reckon since that whole Becca thing she’s been glued to this thread.
She's been glued to this thread for years, and guru gossip before that 😂

Reactions: 8
Just over here waiting for the intense Disney talks to finish 🥱

And wtf is this about.. Is she actually okay in the head?
38E5BE4C-06B1-4948-BCDF-9AB62D64C13C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.