Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneydoubts

I hope her new consultant is honest and about her content. Surely to be an influencer you have to do something? I feel a bit sorry for her ..... I would class myself and my oh as boring but that's cos we are settled 2 kids down the line ect .... imagine watching these back when shes older and thinking wtf was I doing ..... a segment on framing a jigsaw 🙄 the sad thing is if her genuine fans piped up and said that they would be blocked even if it was from a good place x
I just don't see the point in her getting a consultant as I don't see her taking any constructive criticism on board. She doesn't look to really connect with her fans, never responding to any messages and giving short answers and if someone asks her a question she comes across super judgy.
She doesn't make enough content and what she makes is a complete bore.
Brogan is old before her time and has little to show, she doesn't do beauty well, she very rarely goes to Disney and doesn't have the best knowledge, she does travel about but she isn't really good at travel blogging and she doesn't do enough in the week for just a normal vlog.
She never voices an opinion about anything and seems to just try and keep the Disney bandwagon going.
Her buying a house it would have been brilliant for decorating blogs and the before and afters but she hasn't really done that consistently or well.

Reactions: 21

thischarmingmiss

She’s hired a YouTube consultant 🙄 Here are some ideas: post content, be nice, don’t be shady
If she had management they’d be saying do x number of videos, stay on brand with these companies, do this series of videos etc. A consultant won’t actually force her to do any work. Just advise her and Brogan will choose to ignore things she doesn’t want to hear. Like the dietician stuff. The reason she never shared anything from that was because they’d have likely been brutally honest with her and she didn’t like it, hence she never went back

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
In Charlottes Defence, I’m not sure if she has mentioned much previously about BLM (I only jump onto Twitter very occasionally so can’t say) but I do know she posts quite political statements. Also she engages in conversations about politics (IE, Labour, Conservative, Brexit etc) quite regularly with followers :)

Obviously, I’m not saying this to get you to keep following her, just talking about my experience with her :). She seems far more bothered about politics and the lives of regular working people than Bogey does who doesn’t let anything bother her unless something has a direct impact on her life.
Totally agree. Charlotte is the most political Disney flogger I've seen this side of the Atlantic. She's not afraid to use her platform to speak up. She's also always been very aware of her middle class white privilege and often comments on how she totally appreciates the situation she's in. Whereas I doubt Brogan's ever given headspace to what it feels like to be black or poor or disabled.

• Heart
probably a bit late on noticing but I’ve only just realised she’s removed ‘highs and lows of adulthood’ from her insta bio, does she now realise she doesn’t show the highs or lows 😵 she just shows pure boringness and has a cry away from the camera, if only she would be real with her audience like she used to be then maybe just maybe her shoddy channel will grow a tiny bit more

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Lol god it's all so staged and no doubt she was having a convo with her new consultant who saod 'try something new, get up early and go see the sunset or something...' and then Brogan having 0 creativity just does the exact suggestion ha. Poor Benji, imagine her telling him he hasnto get up at 4 am so she can try and be relevant... 'but benjjjjjjjjjjj it's for my careeeeeer'

• Haha

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She only loves him because he brings her food and drink 24/7 and he puts up with being talked to like a piece of shit.....

Laur91

VIP Member
Why do people think she’s got a dog? It’s really annoying when you all just make assumptions.
Agree with this one, there’s zero evidence anywhere to show she’s got a dog and she only posted a vlog from bank holiday weekend saying they were looking so she didn’t have one a week ago - its one thing to maybe speculate but there are people saying ‘definitely got a dog’ lol how can you say definitely? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jellytots18

Just noticed that on Top Pooch's stories they've put 'brand reps announced tomorrow'...
What's the bet Brobeg has begged herself another brand rep and will do a whole big reveal tomorrow on her vlog. Can see it now -
Hi guyzzzzz, i'm so excited to share somethink with you. I'm so in love with our new dog. So so so in love. Like i love Benji, pepsi max and disney.

• Haha
  • Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
Wow... brogans friend Victoria (Disney in detail) is doing a live stream right now.... really?! They do it multiple times a week. Could they really not have NOT done it today?! She had the cheek to post #blackouttuesday on Instagram aswell so she’s completely ignored the fucking point

• Wow
  • Angry

Bingobango

Honestly where is she? If I was a new subscriber after she begged to reach 75k I would be unsuscribing. There is a lack of content and when she does its half hearted and you can tell she would rather be doing anything else.

• Heart

Leahcar2019

Guys can we please not forget that Brogan isn’t here simply to provide free entertainment for us all! 🙈🤣

• Haha

Disneyprincess

Has anyone seen Charlotte ruffs post about using SPF? It could just be a coincidence but now everything I see I wonder if it’s subtlety aimed at brogie

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Agree, she's not got a dog yet, she's just taking a few days to be kind to herself 🙄

But when puppy Mooney does eventually arrive I really hope the moment he gets hold of Sebbie & rips him to shreds is caught on camera 😂

• Haha

Scm

Absolutely roasting today and she's sat inside WITH A BLANKET playing animal crossing. Jesus Christ Brogan. Get yourself a cap and lather yourself up in suncream and you can sit in the garden for a bit?!
Or go for a walk, get some fresh air, it’s a beautiful day! Better still, start on sorting your garden out!!! Why fester inside?! It’s so odd!