Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Her home account... don’t think anyone can doubt they’ve got a dog now.. pet supplies, pet food, pet grommers etc. God help that poor dog
View attachment 148871
Might be on my own here but I still don’t think they’ve got a dog yet, I think she’s just prepping for brand deals etc probably messaging people saying ‘we are planning to get a dog and would love to work with you when the time comes’ etc. She’s always on the beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Disneydoubts

She'll never be able to do any job because she's lazy and can't take any criticism. She was obviously raised that way and everyon around her allows her to continue to act like it. She truly is an annoying lump.

bsw123

VIP Member
I see she's not donating the profits of the video! Selfish Moonface strikes again.
Fucking disgraceful.

It’s definitely a dog. Don’t know why they feel so entitled that they have to make an “announcement” about it??? There’s more important things going on in the world!!!

KINGAA

VIP Member
So to summarise, this woman;
1. Allowed a witch hunt over some poor girl who was annoyed when BROGAN broke lockdown rules
2. Has barely even acknowledged the global pandemic
3. Has shown no real heartful thanks to all the NHS and key workers risking their lives every day
4. Is rude and abrupt when her followers ask her genuine questions
5. BEGS for extra followers
6. Shows off that she spent a stupid amount of money on Jo Malone shower gel whilst....
7. clearly claiming money off the government when she doesn't need to
8. Is now rewarding her loyal followers with barely any new content

Yep well done Brogan, such a thoughtful person you are aren't you. Stop being lazy, entitled and bone idle and get off your arse and either do what you are paid to do or go get another job!

Oh and stop posting pics of your rank feet!

Ah thank you! That is all!
This should be posted on every first post of a new thread, a summary of how LOVELY she is!

• Heart

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
So the reason why she didn’t upload for a week is because she took part in the ‘BLM MOVEMENT’ movement Bogey? Ok hun. It was blackout Tuesday, you used it as an excuse to blackout for an entire week and do fuck all.. if she really had spent the whole week learning about it, then that 2 minute chat about BLM wouldn’t seem so forced & awkward and only done for her ‘self improvement’. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 18

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
It’s a bit worrying that she said she’s doing the best she can....... this is her best????

• Haha

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I bet Brogey is fuming that Becca is back.

I can imagine she watched her new home video and is now sat on her tacky bed in her tacky house with her big fat dry bottom lip stuck right out.

I love it that Beccas house is already 100% nicer than Brogans and they have not yet done anything to it!! Brogan and Benji bought their house last September, not far off a year ago and yet it all looks like its been rushed despite spending 10 months on it.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Just watched her video and she admits she’s been absent because of her health. I love her even more now because of addressing BLM and donating her video proceeds to the cause x
What a way to come back and donate to BLM

bsw123

VIP Member
No common sense, friendships are tense and didn’t donate her Ad sense. When will her content recommence?

• Haha

Aminda

Maybe controversial but I quite liked the pictures from this morning. I mean everyone has been telling her to do something and I really liked this. It’s fresh and different from her other content.

Gossiperina

Pepsi Max is sugar free so she won't put on weight with that. I like Pepsi Max :oops:
Sugar free doesn't mean healthy. It is packed with artificial sweeteners (which are as bad and can also cause diabetes) and it has more caffeine than the full fat version. Especially when you drink at least a can every single day as she does! I don't mean to sound patronising, I have a degree in nutrition so I know what I am talking about. No harm in enjoying a fizzy drink as a treat, but not as a daily drink - not even weekly.

• Haha

BarbieB

We would never see the kind of Trek America melt downs on her channel anymore. She never films herself crying anymore or sobbing about sad her life is. A few years ago I can bet my life savings that she would have been filming herself sobbing about the Becca thing, how betrayed she felt and how awful it was. But she’s actually learnt to stop putting that kind of content out. Bit sad for me because I love watching the melt downs. I can’t think of anything worse than watching her just sit at home and do nothing all day!! I want to see the tears and the tantrums!!!!

• Haha

I actually think its worse to write something out of obligation when it's obviously not from the heart, but I appreciate she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. There's something contrived about suddenly posting after a backlash.

Admittedly as a white person (with no "social following" aside my friends and family) I've found it hard to articulate myself online in fear of saying the wrong thing or offending someone. One thing I do know is the George Floyd murder is barbaric and these situations must not continue to happen.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I also think the passive aggressive tweets from Beth are a bit pathetic, in some ways I think that's worse than having the balls to call someone out by their name. People who post passive aggressive things online often later play the victim when they're confronted. She was up her a*se a few short weeks ago...she wasn't calling her out then.

• Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
Brogan is finished.

I’ve started to notice the effects that ‘influencers’ have on vulnerable people. There is one account on Instagram belonging to someone who is clearly vulnerable and quite openly describe themselves as one of Brogan’s biggest fans. Whatever Brogan advertises, plugs or even mentions in any of her videos, this women will buy it to support her. It’s concerning how much vulnerable people are taken advantage of by ‘influencers’.

She also has a small YouTube account and vlogged the Bournemouth beach meet up from a few years back. Brogan is incredibly patronising to her and it’s quite difficult to watch at times.

This account has now posted that she’s had a ‘rubbish week’ and has felt ‘stressed and overwhelmed’ as Brogan hasn’t uploaded a video in over a week and she doesn’t know why.

We all know that no negativity is allowed in Brogan’s bubble and she loves to make full use of the block button but if her biggest fans are now questioning what is going on. What effect is it going to have on them if they are blocked.
I know exactly who you mean. Ive felt sorry for her in the past and how she's sometimes ignored by Brogan. Brogan knows of her and must know she has autism and struggles with things. I've reached out to her a few times in the past and she is a lovely girl!