Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
WHY does she have to get her trotters in every photo! Isn't a lovely beach snap good enough, why do the feet need to make an appearance :sick:
It might be because her appearance has changed over the last couple of years and people that haven't been on her page for a while might be like 'is that Brogan? Surely not?' so she puts in a trotter picture just to confirm that it is her 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
There can’t be a dog, she had her piano in her hands less than 5 seconds before blasting it everywhere, she’d known Ben all of one evening before boring us to death with every bit of info, the minute she got her house keys it was a ‘photo opportunity’ to show off. I’m kinda having doubts she’d be able to contain her narcissism long enough not to show off. I could be wrong though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #30: Channel’s dead end, nobody wants to be friends, “I’m overwhelmed get me a drinky Benj”

(might be too long!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
Trump will be greedy and lift the travel restrictions in time, but anyone who steps foot into A) the most infected country in the world and B) one of the busiest, crowded and hottest states in the USA this side of 2021 is a fool.
And I genuinely don’t mean to offend anyone who is going this year.
I’m talking about Brogan, for thinking she is big and clever for bragging about going!
And her other Disney mental friend Victoria seems to think she will be in the first plane out of the UK to get to WDW. (And she claims she can’t get a job because of her poor immune system).

And while I’m on the subject of Brogan, this weight watchers fad is a joke. She claimed she couldn’t do slimming world because of her intolerances. Yet weight watchers still goes by the same motto of ‘healthy eating’. So if they are giving her a trial for free, as soon as it’s over she will find an “I’ve got IBS” line again.

Ld5503

I hate the influencers that try to say they’re providing free entertainment, it’s literally their job? If we all unfollowed them they’d have nothing to provide these companies who pay them to get waffle about their products to those followers. Brogans instagram is her main salary and considering she only posts photos of her feet in various locations with tiny captions, she gets her following from her YouTube content. No content = no followers = no money. So yeah maybe I don’t pay directly for videos but they don’t do it for the fun anymore, the views generate their income. So it’s not free entertainment at all is it?

• Heart

54321Z

I swear if the “personal news” is them getting a fucking dog after she worded it like something bad has happened followed by a BLM “chat” I’m gonna be so mad.

Obviously I’m not wishing for it to be anything bad but it will only prove once again how tone deaf she is.

The BLM section of the vlog was so obviously done just because she thinks she has to and wants to be seen as doing something. Ahhhhhh she makes me so angry!

KINGAA

VIP Member
I see a new user Dudo doing angry faces at becca posts, we like Becca... sorry not sorry!

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Good on the people calling brogan out.
Also, to the person trying to defend Victoria doing a live stream. Please don’t. She posted the #blackouttuesday hashtag and didn’t participate in the actual movement, didn’t actually practice what she was preaching. Tonight she has shown her true colours, a selfish prick who has decided to do a live stream for her own personal gain. It was not to spread awareness about the cause at all. She has shown herself as someone jumping on a bandwagon. There was no “blackout” from her., and she should be ashamed and has no right to call herself an “influencer” going forward.
These past few days have really shown these “influencers” true colours. They are so out of touch with reality and only care about fucking Disney world. Change needs to happen. They need to get their heads out of their asses, it’s time they started giving back. They get gifted everything and won’t even give up posting for a DAY to educate themselves and share what’s really important here

• Heart

Gigglywink

I can see brogan now sitting at home with her drinkie and a cup of tea, disliking beccas video and bitching about her to benji.
Becca if you ever see this, you're a gem and more influencers should be like you
Brogan who?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s been that long since Boggy made content/appeared on socials that I’m starting to forget who she is.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ (Wow! That person she’s employed to give advice on her channel is doing such a good job 🙄 )

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
This is why I haven't watched her for months. Got my own shit going on, don't need to watch someone who is clearly depressed and faking their way through everything, whilst pretending not to be.....

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t agree with deleting comments, I especially don’t agree on deleting comments in regards to this issue.

she says she is doing more to learn and having discussions with friends and family, so why not have discussions with people who comment on your post, even if they are being dismissive of your post or whatever reason she felt she needed to delete comments. If the comments were showing ignorance, pull them up on it, if it was constructive and you don’t agree, have a healthy discussion.

she is a snowflake through and through, god forbid any opinion is not the same as hers 🙄

aries10

Tbh I reckon she just cannot bothered to vlog. We all know how lazy she is. She’s probably taking a break or something, I mean she needs it after all the sitting on her ass playing animal crossing doesn’t she. 😑🙄

Skittles1

I dont understand how she acts so entitled and know-it-all about everything! You just cant tell her anything, her responses to people giving her ideas or a different opinion shows she just thinks shes always in the right.
Brogan, you are no better than anyone else!
She sticks her nose up and brags that she didnt go to university. Ok we get it, but kinda feel like shes salty about it! She has gone from job to job, complaining and complaining if shes told to do something. Shes put on garden leave and brags about it. She fell out with her tutor at college. She doesn't seem to have any lasting friendships or seem to work well with others, which shows she doesn't compromise and cant take orders or criticism. She might think shes a girl boss but shes rude in a lot of replies to her viewers and eventually they will get fed up and stop watching. She acts like she is well educated and knows everything but she really doesn't. She has little social skills or life skills.