Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Convenient that Brogans now written a long story about #blacklivesmatter.. but she hasn’t read tattle in 4 years 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
They’re all fucking idiots.. in their mid/late 20s and acting like bratty 12 year old school girls.

I have never known anyone in real life to fall out like these twats do.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I got this vibe from her this week in the new vlog when she was talking about the puzzle frames.

When she did an IG story about them a couple months back she made a sly dig at people who were asking, as if they were stupid to ask. She was saying things like ‘erm I don’t get why I have so many questions on this, it’s really nothing special that we do but I guess if you wanna know I’ll show you’ - she did exactly the same this week by laughing with Benji saying ‘people will be SO disappointed when they see how simple it is to frame them’ and then cackled.

She’s horrible. She has no desire to help or support anyone else. She would gladly watch someone struggle and fail rather than step in and help them, she’s the sort of person who at work would throw anyone under the bus to get ahead.

This really annoyed me!!! And she still didn't show the bit people are probably confused about.....how do u get it off the fuckin table brogan!!!!?!! Surely if you slide it on to the fuckin puzzle board (cz everyone owns one of them) it will break up! People know how fuckin photo frames work.

Her attitude stinks. Horrible woman.

I turned to my partner during her video and let out a big sigh and remark on just what a dull, damp squib she is. Nothing about her at all.

• Haha

dagny

If Brogan really wants to drive change, she should have a long talk with her racist Tory mother.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pixiepom101

Anyone seen her 4am beach walk?? For some reason I keep having these thoughts she’s making bongo go on these kinda things in hope for a proposal 🤔🤔

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
No dining plan
No fastpasses
Limited shows
Have to reserve your place in the park so no guarantee you’ll even get in
Limited park hopping
No announcement for the water parks

why would you want to go? Their trip will be costing them probably around £4000... even with the discount. who would want to spend 4 grand on a 50% experience

JLXRD

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200602-093933_Instagram.jpg

Know you read here Brogan so hope you're enjoying your day off, then again probs just any other day as you do no work anyway....

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm 30 seconds from the beach pet.

Stop pretending YOU live by the sea. You live in the vicinity of a beach. Why don't you try walking there and tell me how long it takes you? Stop trying to be smug about things that don't apply to you.

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I’m glad Beth is calling brogan out- directly or indirectly.

About time someone gave the brat a reality check.

Jbxyz

So not only is her excuse bullshit, she wants personal credit for making “personal donations” rather than getting involved collectively in fundraising which is.... the entire point.

Is her personal donation going to be equal to the amount raised from her video views? I imagine not otherwise she would be happy to declare all money is being donated.

“Felt it was more valuable”

To YOU, you mean? Aka you can keep all the money from your video and donate 30 quid to wherever.

“Revenue over time”

So you’ll donate money now but eventually you want your videos to get YOU some money later?
If ten quid was raised now or in 6 months time it wouldn’t matter. Black lives matter and those charities don’t cease to exist once you stop caring Brogan. They’ll still be there.

She can do one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Mable912

VIP Member
Omg I cannot BELIEVE that nobody has talked about the bit on the new vlog about the jigsaws! “Urgh so you all keep asking about how we frame them” “it’s really simple” “there’s no magic to it”, all patronising like “first you look at the size of the puzzle by looking on the box and you order a frame”.....

then... the best part...

SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FRAME IT! And Benji does it for her! What the actual fuck 🙈

Did anyone else notice on the morning of one of the days she vlogged she’s like “I’ve not done much with my morning yet.... just been on my phone...watching animal crossing videos”. I swear she was making that up and had probably been reading here 😂 it’s like she stumbled over her words!

She looks like the butler guy in Scary Movie 🤣
Take my stronggg handdd!!

• Haha

daisyrose

It really disgusts me that influencers and celebs alike really are only jumping on the bandwagon to prevent getting called out because otherwise they’d be sat back doing nothing.
To be fair I have sympathy for a lot of white influencers, because no matter what you do or don't do. Someone is going to find fault it, no matter how sincere and honest your intentions were. And it's not good. Not sure if anyone knows the asmr community, but an asmr youtuber were witch hunted because she didn't post anything about the BLM situation, keeping in mind that her channel is ASMR focused and she never discusses politics or religion, and she felt she didn't want to bring that to her channel which is to relax and calm people. Anyway, a mob was released on this poor lady, so bad that her and her sons lives were threatened. That is not okay.

Edited to Add: I hope everyone reading this sees that I'm not defending racism or white people, and I stand with the BLM movement, I hope my comment makes sense and is taken in the sincerity I mean it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Elsass

Chatty Member
I really hope she hasn’t got a dog. She can’t even look after herself, and she goes on holiday/ away for the night far too often in my opinion . Poor thing. You are your dog’s whole world!

We’d love to have a dog in theory but decided our lifestyle wouldn’t suit it and there was too much we wouldn’t sacrifice. Which is probably the same for brogan but for her it’s just about herself not the pup and she’ll dump it with Julie/the kennel everytime she runs off to an air bnb in London for an “event”

KINGAA

VIP Member
Oh she blocked me on Instagram, ticked all social media boxes now - just looked at her BLM stories that’s all... DMd her once last year, never commented or anything. Nice to know she’s using her time wisely to block people who don’t follow her on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha

whenseptemberends

My theory on Mooney being MIA is that she got majorly sunburnt AGAIN and can't face anyone knowing of her repeated stupidity

• Haha