Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked slimmer but then someone saying it’s not that noticeable so soon is right... last year I lost 4 stone and some people are only just noticing now!! 🙈
A couple of years ago I lost 5 stone and people only noticed after 3!

Reactions: 2
They are following each other on Instagram, sometimes it’s a glitch on instagram.

I noticed aswell that Alice and Beth have become more friendly in past few months which must bother brogan now that her and Beth have fallen out

brogan really only sees Alice at the Southampton bloggers events or if brogan goes to see her. I was surprised brogan named Alice as one of “ her girls” who helped out becca as she apparently doesn’t like drama.
Sorry I've missed so much and only catching up now. I remember seeing Alice's name pop up a while back near the whole Brogan drama and they were telling each other they loved each other bleurgh.

Alice though, Christ almighty, another walking billboard, another one who loves getting on her moral high ground and "preaching" whatever is trending. So shallow and so bleeping whingey.

Also how can someone go from a few followers here and there and then jump to over 100? Her socialblade graph is more up and down than my knickers lol, but yet she preaches against bought followers and declaring ads, ugh, spare me the drama.

View attachment 143963
I feel like we should all bombard brogre with this!!
Omg this is what I logged on to post about. Fucks sake. I know she ain't the only one doing it, but knowing Brog, only her life matters. She's no clue about black lives, and it bugs the duck outta me that it's another bandwagon she is jumping on. Like she has a clue. Hey Brogan, why don't you vlog about what you're actively doing to combat racism rather than just changing pics to black. Oh wait, lazy is your brand though, so at least it's on brand. smh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I suspect (and this is pure speculation no one shoot me) brogan is freelancing again and doesn’t want to tell anyone, and that’s why she’s mentioned “work” when she’s not putting out videos and she’s had zoom meetings with “clients” but hasn’t had any ads recently

Alice though, Christ almighty, another walking billboard, another one who loves getting on her moral high ground and "preaching" whatever is trending. So shallow and so bleeping whingey.
I know this is a Brogan thread, but I am gonna defend Alice here. I agree she’s whiny and she does get on my nerves, but she does run the whole Southampton bloggers thing (I think that’s how she knows brogan?) and she has definitely spoken a lot about racism before, and been really consistent through the pandemic. She puts out a lot more content then Brogan and she’s got a 2 year old to look after, what’s brogans excuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I suspect (and this is pure speculation no one shoot me) brogan is freelancing again and doesn’t want to tell anyone, and that’s why she’s mentioned “work” when she’s not putting out videos and she’s had zoom meetings with “clients” but hasn’t had any ads recently

I know this is a Brogan thread, but I am gonna defend Alice here. I agree she’s whiny and she does get on my nerves, but she does run the whole Southampton bloggers thing (I think that’s how she knows brogan?) and she has definitely spoken a lot about racism before, and been really consistent through the pandemic. She puts out a lot more content then Brogan and she’s got a 2 year old to look after, what’s brogans excuse 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I don't disagree, there are some good points. I know she has spoken about racism before because of her boyfriend and I thought her sister managed Southampton bloggers? She founded it I believe though.

Brogan though, 100% keen to see if they are still pals because I've not seen Alice pop up on Brogans insta for a little while

That would make a lot of sense, particularly with her comments about having a mortgage to pay. Maybe she didn't qualify for the government self employed loan thing (no idea how it works!)

She won't admit it though; working for anyone else is beneath her!

Reactions: 6
I have to chuckle at this
A friend of mine was due to go to disney world this month, when everything first started happening she was pro active and called disney and they moved her full booking with dining to next year.
So basically if brobeg wasn't so desperate for content she could have just moved it a year later and kept the free dining etc but hey ho

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have to chuckle at this
A friend of mine was due to go to disney world this month, when everything first started happening she was pro active and called disney and they moved her full booking with dining to next year.
So basically if brobeg wasn't so desperate for content she could have just moved it a year later and kept the free dining etc but hey ho
That's wild. She really needs to get out of her bleeping bubble and live in the real world. Fucks sake. Some of the tit she posts on socials just goes to show how privileged she is.

Reactions: 6
Please correct me if I’m wrong but has Brogan not done a video for a week? And haven’t her socials been quiet the past few days? (I’m not subbed so not certain...)

If so, WTAF is she doing? She’s not finishing off decorating/tidying that shithole of a home; she’s not sorting that disgusting garden; she’s not creating content in the form of sit down ‘talk to the camera’ videos; she’s not going anywhere as she’s still not really supposed to be going out; she’s not going for walks the past few days as the weather has turned; she’s not going to the gym as they aren’t open; shes not going on holiday as we can’t go on holiday; she’s not eating out as restaurants aren’t open; she’s not meeting up with friends as she’s no longer got any...
What on Earth does this girl do for her 75k followership and to pay her mortgage? Like I seriously want to know as I’m obviously in the wrong bloody job...

Brogan Tate #30 MISSING - if found please return to Home Bargains (aka “The Mothership”)

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Oh she blocked me on Instagram, ticked all social media boxes now - just looked at her BLM stories that’s all... DMd her once last year, never commented or anything. Nice to know she’s using her time wisely to block people who don’t follow her on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All Brogan does is now seek people out to block. That's literally her work now, animal crossing and blocking. If you spend more effort blocking people than actually working on content...........lets hope she is freelancing because she can only block so many people for so long.

Also if you have to continuously block people the way Brogie does, you are in the wrong job. You put yourself out there, people will have an opinion, that comes with the job. If you can't accept that then you are in the wrong job. Brogan.......maybe think about trying to turn the freelancing to perm as honestly she would be much better for it, mentally, physically, etc. Social Media as an influencer is clearly the wrong job for her, she just cannot hack it.

Reactions: 10
what is her excuse this week for no content
Either needed it for her MH or didn't feel right whilst people were talking about BLM...like she should be too and everyone else! She needs to stop re posting people's stuff and actually make content. We pay her bills And mortgage ffs yet I'm currently living at home to save up whilst now losing my job. Yet she cba to do her 'job'

She hasn’t just been quiet for a few days.. it’s been 11 WEEKS of posting almost nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The free dining is currently being added to systems for 2021 bookings. that's why you can't currently pay for it on tui/virgin. It'll be out within the next month. Benefits to have a friend be the Disney rep for travel companies 😁
Is this true?!?! Been patiently waiting to book 2021 and with the tit show that is been 2020 so far this would mean light at the end of the tunnel!!!! Any idea of dates which are to be included?!
There is a Disney planning thread somewhere on here (EDIT - found the thread and linked below!), perhaps post on there? Mind you Bogie hasn’t been active for us to chat about of late, we need something to chat about in her absence!

some posts have been moved to the Disney thread - staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Has she not posted anything on Instagram since 22nd May? Honestly how she can say this is her full time career is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she not posted anything on Instagram since 22nd May? Honestly how she can say this is her full time career is beyond me!
She has posted on Instagram recently. Her home account hasn’t been posted on since May 6th though.

Her coach person clearly is not helping her unless she already fired her for constructive criticism lol
I just think she needs to work on a plan of decent content and consistency

Reactions: 4
She has posted on Instagram recently. Her home account hasn’t been posted on since May 6th though.
Surely brands must review this when they’re assessing people to work with and ensure they regularly post etc. She’s clearly not helping herself and by deleting every single negative comment anyone posts or when people simple ask where the hell her content is doesn’t look good either 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.