Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever taken a break like this before with out addressing?
I wonder if the next video will be her announcing she’s giving up YouTube

Reactions: 5
Yeah I found it weird that she hasn't been putting up why she isn't doing much content. She needs to address it in her next vid as there will be plenty of questions after if not.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I found it weird that she hasn't been putting up why she isn't doing much content. She needs to address it in her next vid as there will be plenty of questions after if not.
She'll only delete the comments who question her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or that she got a dog!
I’m still going with the dog theory too! I can imagine she’d be worried about comments of getting a pet during the lockdown, which could easily be the reason she’s not put any content out yet.

Reactions: 7
I’m still going with the dog theory too! I can imagine she’d be worried about comments of getting a pet during the lockdown, which could easily be the reason she’s not put any content out yet.
I hate to speculate but I think this could be right. She’s followed ‘Barbour Dogs’ & ‘Top Pooch’ recently on Instagram 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I just find it so shocking that she’s not posted in ages. There are youtubers I watch that post so much more then she does & they have full time jobs & Youtube is a hobby.

Brogan you should be using this time with benji to make better content, get him to help you with filming cut away clips for a video. You both could do a cook with me or plans you wanna do to the house in the future.

like something

Reactions: 4
I hate to speculate but I think this could be right. She’s followed ‘Barbour Dogs’ & ‘Top Pooch’ recently on Instagram 🙄
Jeez, I do hope not. As previously stated she can't take care of herself let alone a dog. The house is still a right state, surely fixing the holes in the roof should be a higher priority than a dog?

But no, anything to sticking plaster over the shitshow her life has become.

Reactions: 11
It's definitely not a dog... she'd have been teasing about a "big surprise coming soon" etc. She's already said on Instagram that tomorrow's vlog is a short one in which she's going to talk about BLM.

I'm convinced the radio silence was because got sun burnt again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am going to bet her addressing her absence will be due to educating herself on BLM as then people can't criticise her and she gets away with doing nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So she plans to edit tomorrow? If this true, she clearly has 0 work coming up, she is effectively doing nothing?? She can’t claim she is sooo busy anymore, she has no excuses not to be producing extra videos and looking after her health

Reactions: 5
Do you think she’s not uploading as much because Benji (and so many others) isn’t at work so thinks it isn’t fair if she has to?

Reactions: 4
Just noticed that on Top Pooch's stories they've put 'brand reps announced tomorrow'...
What's the bet Brobeg has begged herself another brand rep and will do a whole big reveal tomorrow on her vlog. Can see it now -
Hi guyzzzzz, i'm so excited to share somethink with you. I'm so in love with our new dog. So so so in love. Like i love Benji, pepsi max and disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she could monetise it every time she took a tit she would......

I won't be watching her video but I hope she at least passes something half useful onto her tit for brains audience about BLM.

Lord knows she (and many of her followers) should go straight back to school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she speak about BLM and doesn’t give any money too the movement she needs to be called out on it, she’s done duck all for anything else in the last 11 weeks

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.