Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her if she is actually prioritising her health for a change

Reactions: 4
She does look slimmer but I’ve thought this before then seen her post another one where she doesn’t ... it could just be a good angle!

Reactions: 7
Good for her if she is but she also knows the best angles. I'll see what she looks like in the vlog

Reactions: 10
Every weight loss journey is personal but it would have been good content for her channel to share this especially as everyone has been piling on the pounds during lockdown. It’s also a good motivation to keep going with your program if you have a source of accountability to stick to it. Good on her and I wish her luck with the weight loss if that’s what she’s wanting :)

I thought she looked slimmer the other day in her pic, and then vlog came out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she has been filming snippets of her weight loss journey and will put it all together for a video in however long down the line.

Reactions: 3
Via her story "try" the filter she used on that photo, it's a flattering one. There's no way she's lost enough weight in 2 weeks for it to be noticeable 😂 Fortnight ago she was still eating 6 meals a day and gallons of Pepsi

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that it is just a filter.
Noticable weight loss in such a short period of time is only possible, if she is 100% on track and exercising like crazy... But I really doubt that...

Reactions: 6
Good for her if she has lost weight, but suspect it’s a combination of good lighting, a filter, and straightening her hair.

Losing a lot of weight quickly is almost as bad as drinking gallons of Pepsi Max, and is rarely sustainable long term

Even if she is cutting calories, she seems to be living on that weird Pinch of Nom cake thing, bacon sandwiches and Pom bears, washed down with Pepsi max. Not much nutrition going on there.

Even if she is cutting calories, she seems to be living on that weird Pinch of Nom cake thing, bacon sandwiches and Pom bears, washed down with Pepsi max. Not much nutrition going on there.
I tried that pinch of nom recipe and it was disgusting 😂

Yeah, usually once you cut calories (ultimately losing weight) most people then focus on nutrition. I, for example, lost 3 stone and then started focusing on hitting my macros (protein/fibre/carbs) and working out. Hopefully she follows suit!

Reactions: 2
I thought she looked slimmer but then someone saying it’s not that noticeable so soon is right... last year I lost 4 stone and some people are only just noticing now!! 🙈

Maybe she is posting less in the hopes this thread will slow down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was this legit? Seems to have now mysteriously been removed from Twitter
The comment looks like IG :/ not sure what post it was on etc. Was looking for it too but knowing Brogan it’s been deleted!

I know this isn't really news but... she's just not a very nice person, is she?

I followed Brogan last year or so because I found her Disney vlogs and I'm a sucker for Disney stuff. I found here and found the discussion and follow for morbid curiosity - but so many people say how she's changed from her earlier videos etc. But... she's just horrid in those too, haha. I watched several around the 60ish mark, just off and on, and the amount of times she snips and snidely remarks about people is ridiculous. EVERY time she drives she witches about somebody else on the road. She has such an air of "I'm better than you" in everything she says and does. I don't think she's much worse now, having finally sat down to watch some earlier content!

Reactions: 34
Was this legit? Seems to have now mysteriously been removed from Twitter
They are two separate posts, sorry I just realised it looks like a reply. Brogans was a tweet and the subscribers comment was on her latest insta post x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.