Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit late for influencers to mention anything now!! We’ve just finished week 10 at home.

Reactions: 9
I think Beth looks like a bit of dick for going in when it's definitely aimed at brogan - she was her best mate less than two weeks ago but now your annoyed by her?
Either way though Brogan is useless and ignorant. If she does out stiff up now it looks entirely fake because she missed the boat and even if she did, I wouldnt believe that she believes the message.
Brogan will be done soon, the majority of the people watching her is hate watching, her engagement is tit and she's had to his the number of dislikes which says it all really.
Not even sure j can be bothered to watch, she's boring , annoying and even worse deluded.

Also only just discovered that you can see hidden tweets 😂 in know I'm technologically challenged but enjoyed looking through a few of Brogans!
How can you see hidden tweets? #alsotechnologicallychallenged!

Hello all, first time poster here! I joined after the becca drama - some clever cookie mentioned this site in one of the responses and I have to say most of what you all discuss I had been noticing for a while! However came to post this wonderful juxtaposition in my Twitter feed:
B0977CB8-3146-49E1-A1D0-45BA154DFB0F.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
OOF, Beth went OFF. Good for her for calling all this out.

Influencers and you tubers aren’t expected to post about these things, and if they don’t I’m disapointed but then...whatever. What is annoying is how they push in these half hearted reposts of the protests or virus stuff AFTER people have mentioned it and they just put one repost on their ig story and think their job is done, probably without bothering to actually educate themselves or care past what people think of them. It makes them look as if their attitude towards these important causes is non caring and they only pay attention if it can give them some brownie points.

Back to brogan. I do think the worst choice she made was giving up her proper job. In my opinion unless you are in the stage of YouTube where you can outright buy properties or you have enough money in the bank to sustain you for several years, instead of depending on monthly hand outs then giving up a job is jumping the gun and a bad idea. I also think having a full time job must have given brogan more motivation for life and now a lack of routine, or an absence of normal people around her has been detrimental to her personally and to her channel.

Reactions: 17

Influencers and you tubers aren’t expected to post about these things, and if they don’t I’m disapointed but then...whatever. What is annoying is how they push in these half hearted reposts of the protests or virus stuff AFTER people have mentioned it and they just put one repost on their ig story and think their job is done, probably without bothering to actually educate themselves or care past what people think of them. It makes them look as if their attitude towards these important causes is non caring and they only pay attention if it can give them some brownie points.

Back to brogan. I do think the worst choice she made was giving up her proper job. In my opinion unless you are in the stage of YouTube where you can outright buy properties or you have enough money in the bank to sustain you for several years, instead of depending on monthly hand outs then giving up a job is jumping the gun and a bad idea. I also think having a full time job must have given brogan more motivation for life and now a lack of routine, or an absence of normal people around her has been detrimental to her personally and to her channel.
It's sad really, she's become a shell of her former self. I guess with the way her channel's going, she may not have another opportunity to be able to afford doing youtube full-time so she's making the most of being paid to laze around all day.

From my personal experience, I struggled a lot with my mental health before I started working full-time; now I have something to get up for in the morning and it reassures me that I'll be seeing other people at least five days a week (not at the moment obviously). Even if Brogan decided to do some part-time administrative work, I think it would do wonders for her.

Reactions: 7
It’s hard to feel to sympathetic for her as she has been in this ‘slump’ for what? A couple of years now? At some point you need to take responsibility for your life and realise you yourself are the only person who can instigate change. Plus her ‘slump’ still involves multiple holidays a year which the rest of us can only dream about! But yes I think a part time job would do her the world of good for a lot of different reasons.

Reactions: 15
Have u guys seen some one shaded brogan in reply to charlottes tweet 😂😂

This is 100% about brogan!

I have to say though, I’m quite surprised by how much Beth is talking about Brogan/aiming stuff at her. Her “assumptions” video seems to be nearly entirely based on Brogan. There have been other cryptic stories and tweets that seem to be about Brogan, too. It seems a little odd how much she’s still going on, not that I’m complaining. I wonder if it’s all fuelled by Beth reading here?
Wait beth and brogan were besties oh lord ive been away for too long what have i missed

Reactions: 1

I don’t think it’a the case that she gave up normal work..... she was let go at Jimmys iced coffee and then couldn’t get employed anywhere else. She started freelancing but that didn’t last long either - it’s simple - she’s not good at what she does - she’s uneducated and lacks proper experience.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’a the case that she gave up normal work..... she was let go at Jimmys iced coffee and then couldn’t get employed anywhere else. She started freelancing but that didn’t last long either - it’s simple - she’s not good at what she does - she’s uneducated and lacks proper experience.
She just can’t hack hard work, she thinks she’s above admin work but it’s what she seemed the happiest doing?

Reactions: 9
She'll never be able to do any job because she's lazy and can't take any criticism. She was obviously raised that way and everyon around her allows her to continue to act like it. She truly is an annoying lump.

Reactions: 19
She'll never be able to do any job because she's lazy and can't take any criticism. She was obviously raised that way and everyon around her allows her to continue to act like it. She truly is an annoying lump.
Good point, so long as she has those enablers in her life then nothing will change. She is 26 after all and (im)mature enough to make her own choices.

Reactions: 2
I said it before and I will say it again, burns victim 😂
I’m not one to turn on people on here as everyone’s entitled to their opinion however this is disgusting and disrespectful. This is NOT okay to be saying.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.