Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think maybe the upload was so early and shoet because the ~big annoucement~ is coming in a video at her regular scheduling?....
Nah, she’s done it so she doesn’t have to stay up all night patrolling the comments to delete all the negative ones

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why someone asked for an updated skincare routine il never know... she’s aged so much in a short space of time 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she has disabled the counts for likes/dislikes again 🙄

Reactions: 4
It really disgusts me that influencers and celebs alike really are only jumping on the bandwagon to prevent getting called out because otherwise they’d be sat back doing nothing.
To be fair I have sympathy for a lot of white influencers, because no matter what you do or don't do. Someone is going to find fault it, no matter how sincere and honest your intentions were. And it's not good. Not sure if anyone knows the asmr community, but an asmr youtuber were witch hunted because she didn't post anything about the BLM situation, keeping in mind that her channel is ASMR focused and she never discusses politics or religion, and she felt she didn't want to bring that to her channel which is to relax and calm people. Anyway, a mob was released on this poor lady, so bad that her and her sons lives were threatened. That is not okay.

Edited to Add: I hope everyone reading this sees that I'm not defending racism or white people, and I stand with the BLM movement, I hope my comment makes sense and is taken in the sincerity I mean it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
To be fair I have sympathy for a lot of white influencers, because no matter what you do or don't do. Someone is going to find fault it, no matter how sincere and honest your intentions were. And it's not good. Not sure if anyone knows the asmr community, but an asmr youtuber were witch hunted because she didn't post anything about the BLM situation, keeping in mind that her channel is ASMR focused and she never discusses politics or religion, and she felt she didn't want to bring that to her channel which is to relax and calm people. Anyway, a mob was released on this poor lady, so bad that her and her sons lives were threatened. That is not okay.
Agree. Personally I think a lot of people are using that tactic to avoid looking at themselves at a deeper level, it’s easier to attack someone else for what they haven’t done to avert attention from their own lack of doing.

• Heart
I agree with this post. It is hard that you are damned either way however it isn’t hard to not make it all about yourself and that is what a lot of people are doing. Making it alll about “my learning process! Give me a medal! Tell me I’m such a special person for doing this!” .

People are COMPLETELY using their posts as a way to fish for compliments and even acting like they should be up for a Nobel peace prize.

It’s really not hard to support the movement and educate yourself whilst at the same time not making it all about what an “ally” you are. So many are more focused on making people know they are not racist than actually trying to spread the message of the movement and doesn’t that say it all about them? That people only care about BLM when there’s something in it for them or THEIR reputation is on the line as opposed to black lives being on the line every single day.

Regarding mob hunts - that is NOT okay. At all. And people doing this have no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She never replied to the comment about why she wasn’t donating the ad revenue to a BLM charity.... I assume she’s hidden the comment too....

There are a number of influencers who have begun to address this really honestly.

It isn't a blame game, it's just obvious there are certain people 'going along with things' and you don't get a cookie for firing off some Insta stories and thinking you're done. All of us included!

Didn’t she say yesterday in an insta post that she was spending today editing so maybe there will be another video later today or tomorrow like someone else suggested earlier

Reactions: 1
People are expecting big news now so she's going to look like a knob when it's either out Disney trip is cancelled/we got a puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how much her personal donation was
And how much of that was money she’s got from the government 😡

What really annoyed me too was when they saw the rubbish on beach and said oh we don’t have any bags otherwise we’d pick some up. I bet she’s got carrier bags in her car and even if not, couldn’t they have picked a few of the big bits up and put in the nearby bin, or since it’s only 10 mins away - nip back later with bags. What else have they got to do? It’s her precious beach after all.

Reactions: 17
If Brogan really wants to drive change, she should have a long talk with her racist Tory mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember where she did that panel and said she was going to pick litter from beaches, never did that did she 🤣

If it's a dog she will have to keep up with her own instagram, benjis Instagram, her dogs instagram, her teddy bears Instagram and her home Instagram, how will she cope!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.