Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
I think she read on here first about the cancellations cos she only posted on IG afterwards. I reckon since that whole Becca thing she’s been glued to this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Disneydoubts

I will admit she is damned of she did and damned if she didn't in this matter. What I would say though is that's mainly because everyone knows that she is ignorant and uneducated and if she didn't feel under pressure to then she never would educate herself or get involved. I have never seen her active regarding the NHS, politic etc.
Maybe she should use this day to educate herself and actively reflect on what she wants out of her life and what content she wants to create. Because we all know she isn't spending the day thinking about BLM or doing anything productive, she's probably lying around baking in the sun, playing animal crossing and eating 10 weight watchers bars because they're healthy while Benji gets her everything she needs.

Nosey10188888

She had to take a 3course meal to the tip
Can you imagine the amount of good she will need for a day at the beach
Benji would have to take the van

• Haha

ot55

VIP Member
I feel like Beth is reading here and enjoys us raving about her tweets. It’s getting quite pathetic now with all the sub tweets. Take your account off private and call her out properly or just drop it.

Lola123

VIP Member
Why didn’t they just put the cardboard in recycling bin? Like she could have gotten rid of half of it by now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Jesus if she was smiling up at me like that I'd run head first into the sea!! She looks nuts!

• Haha

Disneydoubts

Okay so we have
Getting up at 5 am to go to the beach and take pictures
Going for a sausage baguette (not very weight watchers)
Attempting to go to the dump
The day being cut short because of some personal news?!
And then a couple of minutes on BLM where she talks about how it's been good for her self improvement which so the most privileged and disgusting thing I've heard anyone say tbh - but I suppose atleast she mentions it

In the vlog no weight loss is apparent, i think the sudden shot saying something came up was quite weird. If it was a dog surely they would have known in advance?

MaryAnne1

I've never known someone to be so obsessed with hitting an amount of subscribers. Why does 100k matter so much?
Any other person would celebrate once they hit it, not constantly set out goals that they can't reach!!!!

JLXRD

VIP Member
Okay but if it's so bad for them to be using live streams etc as 'escapism' why are y'all posting on here?? Spending time posting on a gossip site about trivial shit is no better surely
Isn't the point more that Victoria posted the blackouttuesday post and the point of that is not to do normal social media stuff and only post in relation to BLM tho which is why it'sannoying for her then to be doing a live which is unrelated? All the people chatting here havent said #tuesdaytattleblackout publicly have they?

thischarmingmiss

She could have done something really good with BLM. She could have asked her friend Megan to do a filmed video call where she discusses her experiences as a young black woman in Britain. It would be so helpful to enlighten herself and followers and actually be an influence! Instead it’s just “me, me, me” “I cant talk about the issue as well as others”. That’s the issue! If we don’t talk then how can we educate ourselves and others. A great quote I heard was How do can expect the black community to fix an issue they didn’t create

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Fraser has been at the beach hut pretty much daily at the min. Always taking absolutely gorgeous photos of the colourful sky from the beach, the hut and the speedboat. They're so pretty. Wonder why he has free reign of the beach hut but she never goes? Has she fallen out with someone else again!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She really does get too much credit.. She really has just done fuck all for three months! Let’s be honest though she’s been like this for years but hid how little she did behind free trips and shopping. She did nothing the whole time she lived at Benjis dads!

• Heart

Disneydoubts

Anyone seen had jade Billingtons insta stories? I am 100% sure that Brogans been telling influencers how upset she is over the 'online bullying'
I had a holiday - trip of a lifetime for my 30th to Florida this year. As soon as this hit I knew it would be over. I'm gutted but realistic. Brogans behaviour has been so annoying the last couple of months and her refusal to acknowledge covid is really everyone is probably full of glee that her holidays ruined. Sounds harsh but she's been incredibly selfish.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Yes you might love your curls Bogey, but your hairs still wonky AF that’s why your heads tilted to one side coz mama Mooney can’t see straight ✂ makes me laugh, if it had been a salon cut she’d be moaning all over social media about it 🙄

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She needs to step back, she really needs to evaluate what she’s turned into and how she is presenting herself, she needs to stop being an influencer, the money must be great but it comes at a very big price

Jbxyz

Brogan, Oh Brogan. You’ve disappointed me.

She should have just maintained her silence. You’ve been trying to educate yourself for years but it took you getting a public ass whooping by actual other influencers to shame you into jumping into action?

Don’t buy it.

She doesn’t care because it’s never affected her. She only “cares” now because she finally has a reason to use the cause to benefit her credibility.
I’m sorry but I’m fuming. I know she’s written her post to try and look like she cares but it could not be more obvious that she is using this moment to try and make herself look good or “with it”. You signed some petitions and read about why they were formed? Please.

I’m done trying with her. And unlike many I don’t think there is a flaw everywhere to find with her and I have wanted her to take on good advice as I’ve previously enjoyed her channel. This is the last straw.

This also goes the same for many of the other spineless influencers who feel like using BLM to jump on the bandwagon and pretend they are super “woke” and not spending their lives daydreaming.

• Heart