Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

54321Z

So basically... she looked into what getting a puppy would involve and thought nah too much like hard work 🙄

Reactions: 15

bsw123

VIP Member
Pretty certain Brogan is only wanting to go because it will 100% get views and she can use the brag “I was at WDW when it happened!”.
No matter what, people will tune in because they will wanna see what its like.

When the hurricane hit Disney and they closed the park, i was watching videos for days from people who work there / where staying in resorts to see what it was like during the Hurricane!

She is thinking of the views completely. Her loss if its a shit time
Exactly

Also

Can she not just try and learn a “normal” song on the piano?! WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE DISNEY?!

CatHun

VIP Member
I wish Brogan would get out of Zoellas arse over all this. She may as well just signpost her followers there as she’s just reposting anything Zoe does

• Haha

Gigglywink

She won’t have a dog... she’s probs in the middle of her meltdown over Disney cancelling ADRs and tours etc and finding it overwhelming to cope with having to face reality and either moving her holiday or getting her money back 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What I’d like to know is, which Tattler on here is Beth?! I’m convinced someone is and she’s commenting and would love to know! Beth, give us a sly clue as to who you are!!! If you’re so outspoken, speak out and spill the Bogie Tea!! (Obviously not as obvious as Becca did, don’t want Binky Bitch threatening you as well!)

PS anyone else notice Charlotte and Beth BOTH posted exactly the same stories earlier and are reading the same book! Looks like new Besties... or were they secret Besties all along and Beth got close to Brogan to find out what she was saying etc and Brogan found out? Now that story I’d love to hear!!! 🤣

• Haha

mrsrh

Chatty Member
She’s literally hasn’t done any ‘work’ in FIVE DAYS!
How is this her full time job?!

• Haha

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
It’s hard to feel to sympathetic for her as she has been in this ‘slump’ for what? A couple of years now? At some point you need to take responsibility for your life and realise you yourself are the only person who can instigate change. Plus her ‘slump’ still involves multiple holidays a year which the rest of us can only dream about! But yes I think a part time job would do her the world of good for a lot of different reasons.

neo_wales

Never heard of this woman, skipped through some videos and if I had to rely on her for lifestyle tips I'd take a shotgun out of my gun cabinet and shake off my mortal coil.

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Guys I am not trying to offend anyone here, but some things are a bit insensitive to those who do have trips and have also spent months planning things that will now be cancelled, I know some may think it’s karma for brogie etc. But from someone who is also upset after having spent a year planning stuff for a Disney trip it is a bit upsetting to read people taking the piss out of it.
I’m not trying to be insensitive to people. I myself was supposed to be going in Just over 3 weeks, I have now had to re book for May. I am saying this about brogsn because she seems determined not to re book. She won’t do without a Disney holiday this year. She went out and bought toothbrushes during lockdown etc for this trip. She has shown nothing but selfishness

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
OOF, Beth went OFF. Good for her for calling all this out.

Influencers and you tubers aren’t expected to post about these things, and if they don’t I’m disapointed but then...whatever. What is annoying is how they push in these half hearted reposts of the protests or virus stuff AFTER people have mentioned it and they just put one repost on their ig story and think their job is done, probably without bothering to actually educate themselves or care past what people think of them. It makes them look as if their attitude towards these important causes is non caring and they only pay attention if it can give them some brownie points.

Back to brogan. I do think the worst choice she made was giving up her proper job. In my opinion unless you are in the stage of YouTube where you can outright buy properties or you have enough money in the bank to sustain you for several years, instead of depending on monthly hand outs then giving up a job is jumping the gun and a bad idea. I also think having a full time job must have given brogan more motivation for life and now a lack of routine, or an absence of normal people around her has been detrimental to her personally and to her channel.
I don’t think it’a the case that she gave up normal work..... she was let go at Jimmys iced coffee and then couldn’t get employed anywhere else. She started freelancing but that didn’t last long either - it’s simple - she’s not good at what she does - she’s uneducated and lacks proper experience.

Laur91

VIP Member
Just watched Victoria in Detail’s new AC video and whilst she was doing an island tour she was like ‘oh my friend Brogan has just come online’ so that’s cemented what she’s been doing for the last week 😂👍

• Haha

mrsrh

Chatty Member
Surely her filming MORE vlogs would be better for her ‘mental wellbeing’ than doing less?
I’ve been furloughed since lockdown began. I’m 7.5 months pregnant and won’t be returning to work now until April 2021.

I would quite literally give my right arm to be allowed to work fromhome, just for some form of mental stimulation. I’m honestly crawling the walls. There is only so much tele, social media scrolling etc you can do. I’ve literally washed and Marie kondo’d all of my babies clothes. Today I’ve taken apart his crib and washed it all just to give me something to do.

she literally baffles me.

• Heart

Disneydoubts

I think Beth looks like a bit of dick for going in when it's definitely aimed at brogan - she was her best mate less than two weeks ago but now your annoyed by her?
Either way though Brogan is useless and ignorant. If she does out stiff up now it looks entirely fake because she missed the boat and even if she did, I wouldnt believe that she believes the message.
Brogan will be done soon, the majority of the people watching her is hate watching, her engagement is shit and she's had to his the number of dislikes which says it all really.
Not even sure j can be bothered to watch, she's boring , annoying and even worse deluded.

Also only just discovered that you can see hidden tweets 😂 in know I'm technologically challenged but enjoyed looking through a few of Brogans!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

whenseptemberends

I bet she'll claim to take part in #blackouttuesday 🙄 she loves any excuse not to do her job. Only supports BLM when there's something in it for her i.e. another day under her blankie

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I don't know what more needs to happen in this hell of a year that miss Brogie will fiiiinally address.. Grown ups don't escape.. grown ups face their problems and talk about things that matter...

Gigglywink

So snappy! Maybe if she wasn't so unnecessarily cryptic people wouldn't need to speculate.
This is ‘click bait’ at its finest! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s mentioned something is coming, people are talking about it, creating a ‘buzz’ and it guarantees her views on her next video regardless of what the ‘personal issues’ were. Perhaps her YouTube consultant IS giving good advice?! 🤷🏻‍♀️