Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
In Brogan's defense, not every infuencer or Youtuber will make a post about current affairs. Just leave it to the ones who are more influential and actually make an effort. Not everyone has to be an activist. Even if Brogan liked or retweeted something that would suffice IMO. She doesn't have to write a big post about it if she doesn't want to.
I disagree. If you’re an “influencer” with a platform (especially given that influencers audiences are largely younger people), it’s irresponsible not to speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

EmJane86

VIP Member
What’s really pissing me off lately with Brogan right now is that she gave herself this job as an “online influencer”. Yet she is choosing to ignore everything that’s going on around all of us right now. I’m sure she said she wasn’t going to keep addressing the pandemic because she wanted people to be able to use her content as “an escape”...right so where exactly are you providing that for anyone?! Oh no that’s right you’re too busy snuggled up under a blanket (in the middle of summer 🙄)
Playing animal crossing and occasionally sharing the same old rehashed quotes and photos as everyone else. Get a grip of yourself!

whenseptemberends

Only Little Miss White Privilege could turn a half-arsed BLM conversation into self promotion, talking about how many views her Instagram stories get.

"There's just a lot that I could talk about here, but I don't want to use up this space and your time when there are so many other voices and black people who are talking about this subject a lot more eloquently than I ever will. I will never be able to walk in anyone's shoes or ever do it justice so I'm not gonna stand here and pretend I have the right words because I obviously don't. But I do understand and recognise that talking about it is better than not talking about it, and I want to use my platform for good. And I've already been doing a lot over on Instagram, you can go and check out my Black Lives Matter Instagram story highlight, I find that's the best one because I can do a swipe up, and I have about 15,000 people who look at my stories so it's actually getting a really good impact, I think. I have been retweeting some stuff on twitter as well, but I do find Instagram a better platform for me personally. So if you want to go and check that out, that's on my Instagram. I'll leave some resources below for you as well, I think that's everything I wanted to talk about, I hope you are all doing well and I will be back very soon, got some stuff to talk to you about, so won't be very long. I'll be back very soon. Thanks for watching. Bye."

In summary...
"There's just a lot that I could talk about here" BUT I WONT

"I do understand and recognise that talking about it is better than not talking about it" BUT I WON'T, I'LL JUST SHARE THINGS OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN ON INSTAGRAM, MY STORIES GET 15,000 VIEWS BTW GUYYZZZZ, GO FOLLOW ME

• Angry

LMJ

VIP Member
She really does get too much credit.. She really has just done fuck all for three months! Let’s be honest though she’s been like this for years but hid how little she did behind free trips and shopping. She did nothing the whole time she lived at Benjis dads!
I totally think you are right. She has done sweet fa the past few years but just hidden it. This is Brogans normal. She just likes to make herself look busy with shopping trips and events, now there's none of that this is her regular day. Oh and don't forget all those emails ;). Bet she goes back to weekly vlogs but just films one day of it because we all know anymore than that would be overwhelming for her. Vlogging is the quickest and easiest type of content to edit too. She is so incredibly lazy.

mrsrh

Chatty Member
So it’s taken her a whole week to edit and upload a 10 minute vlog with three minutes of BLM added on to the end.

that’s pretty shocking.

I don’t have an issue with her jumping on the BLM band wagon. I justwish she’d invested some more time and don’t a separate vlog for it. If they’ve indeed watched the 13th and paused it as they went through to discuss she could have vlogged that. did she include any of the links in the video that she’s shared in her BLM highlight on insta?

Also no idea why she went to the tip with Benji. It’s one household only. As we can see given she didn’t get out of the car. Why not vlog their walk to the baguette shop.

I just don’t understand any of it if I’m honest

JLXRD

VIP Member
Maybe controversial but I quite liked the pictures from this morning. I mean everyone has been telling her to do something and I really liked this. It’s fresh and different from her other content.
This is how i know I'm just so done with her. I'm not sure there's anything she can do now to improve on my eyes or seem 'fresh' because my dislike to her is too far gone and therefore everything she does just annoys me lol. I used to be a fan but now i can't even bare to hate watch.

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Just to clear up my comment saying “Brogans holiday has been cancelled”

I know Disney haven’t cancelled holidays (I have one booked also in November) but Brogan has stated many times that she will only go if she has the dining plan, as she loves ALL the food. Just to clear up any confusion 👍🏻

• Haha

Scm

I think the latest vlog is really concerning, she’s so utterly lost! She got so overwhelmed by that simple bit of baking, getting flustered over not even knowing what a teaspoon is?! It’s like she’s having a breakdown and simple everyday tasks are too much for her. Someone seriously needs to step in! This girl needs help, it’s not even funny to watch any more, it’s really sad watching her crumble.

• Sad

lrosex

I was coming here to post the same thing! She doesn’t read here...yeah, right.
It’s the timing that makes me laugh, within an hour of every criticism on here she’s posting things relating to that exact subject 😂😂

• Haha

misslunax

Just me that thinks it's disgusting she has a platform where she can speak up about BLM but hasn't said a single thing about it? I don't personally like the 'tag 10 people' chain thing as I feel like it's quite performative and it would be more useful to share petitions or donation links but she's literally radio silence about it all. It's frustrating seeing people with bigger audiences say nothing.

I am mistaken, she has shared one Instagram post. But nothing in her own words or using her swipe up feature to share petitions or donation websites to her many followers?

bsw123

VIP Member
Why does she always need to include a picture of her feet. Seriously, why??? Also the “photoshoot” is cringey as fuck

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
This seems to be a new trend. “Getting up at 4/5am” and watching the sunset, so many influencers and people on my Instagram have done it this past week so obvs brogie was feeling left out! Yet again not an original idea, shes just copied everyone again.
Suprised she didn’t take that fucking Nintendo switch to play ACNH on the beach at sunrise!!

• Haha