Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Getting a dog is a massive commitment yet so rewarding, and the unconditional love from them is just amazing. I just can’t help but feel it would be a massive mistake. They’re always away somewhere, even if it’s just a weekend trip. Benji works away most of the week and she spends a couple of days in London some weeks “for work”. What exactly do they expect the poor dog to do?! I can’t imagine she would be bothered to get up and make sure they get a descent walk every day and I certainly can’t imagine her cleaning 💩 up anywhere, never mind her own garden.
She’s far too selfish to take care of anything/anyone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
This is WEEK 12 of lockdown (I’m counting by school closures) and she’s wasted the entire time.

At Benjis dads she would sit with a towel on her head until 2pm and then pop to Home Bargains and then boom it’s 5pm and the days cut off. Absolutely no different to now.

Disneydoubts

Well she’s moved on from #BlackLivesMatter pretty fast. Less than 8 hours since her post, she’s now prancing around the beach during sunrise to get a good photo.

She’s just admitted to posting photos on Beni’s insta account. Well done to whoever predicted it 👏🏼
There is nothing more cringe to me that someone having access to insta accounts of Thier partners. The only reason to have it is lack of trust and it's weird as fuck. What I would say though is I reckon it's not Benji liking binkys pics but Brogan to get her likes up. It's just the sought of odd thing those pair would do.

dagny

My dislike of her is slowly turning into pity. I genuinely feel sorry for her, she looks miserable and stuck.

Disneyprincess

Seems we are not the only ones thinking this
Just seen this myself! Why doesn’t she just do a ‘ what I eat in a day’ she is clearly following SW or WW with the baked oats, rather than sit and say ‘ I dunno what this vlog is tbh’ great start brogan!

At least she is finally getting some help on new ideas ..

Also just made me laugh how she said they’ve been binge watching programmes because ‘ we’ve got nothing else to do at the moment’ ermm how about work on ideas for the channel that is your job!

Last edited:
She can’t be that invested in ww or whatever she is doing ‘oh I don’t have any sweetener so I’ll have to use sugar’
Then the only clip she skipped over in the ingredients adding was sugar... someone didn’t want us to see the JCB load of sugar she put in it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Someone put up a really interesting post saying that some white influencers are using BLM as a kind of 'self improvement' vanity project and making it all about how THEY are improving themselves.

We should all be doing the work but this isn't an overnight 'oh I've done this now so that's my self care bit for the day'

What about racism in the UK? Has she acknowledged her own privilege or said how she is actually going to do anything beyond posting on Insta?

bsw123

VIP Member
I swear she uploads the same post “let’s talk Animal kingdom” every couple of weeks...

No one wants to talk about Disney atm
Brogan, STOP!!!!

• Angry

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I wonder how many people are on here actively? Imagine if we all agreed to tweet the same thing at the exact same time about her lack of videos and see what happens haha.

• Haha
  • Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
To the person who said that brogan shouldn’t be posting about BLM, if she claims to be an “influencer” then yes, she absolutely should be. It’s funny how she cares about fucking Disney closing but this? She didn’t give a shit until she was called out on it.

• Heart

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Its just rude to not even say she isn't uploading, so inconsiderate to her viewers. What exactly are you doing to deserve subscribers at this point brobitch

Nitty_gritty482

Both off?! Her job is working from home making content... she really is using others being forced to be home as an excuse for her not to do anything.

I wouldn’t mind staying home and making videos of me buying a bag-at and earning the amount she does rather than furlough/WFH working all day.
Sounds like she's abusing the furlough scheme, HMRC might be interested to know she considers herself as being on a holiday paid for by the government.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Just came on here to mention Becca’s home tour, and I agree with everyone else on here. It’s gorgeous. New and clean and looks like it’s been taken care of. Probably in a nice area too. Bogey must be foaming at the mouth when she’s got holes in her roof and a leaky kitchen sink. Although Bogey’s house would be fine if they just bothered to fix it up properly.

I really enjoyed Becca’s digs at Brogan throughout.

bsw123

VIP Member
She’s actually now hired a consultant or whatever she calls it to help her get to 100k 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16