Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Her mum irks me.

she is one of those women who thinks they are middle class and very classy but all I see is a tacky Chav.
Same! And she tries to be a ‘cool mum, not a regular mum’ but you can tell she’s probably a dick which is why Brogan has turned out exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Omg I cannot BELIEVE that nobody has talked about the bit on the new vlog about the jigsaws! “Urgh so you all keep asking about how we frame them” “it’s really simple” “there’s no magic to it”, all patronising like “first you look at the size of the puzzle by looking on the box and you order a frame”.....

then... the best part...

SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FRAME IT! And Benji does it for her! What the actual fuck 🙈

Did anyone else notice on the morning of one of the days she vlogged she’s like “I’ve not done much with my morning yet.... just been on my phone...watching animal crossing videos”. I swear she was making that up and had probably been reading here 😂 it’s like she stumbled over her words!

Take my stronggg handdd!!
This is one of the things makes me dislike her so much. The smug, know it all that looks down on people asking simple questions.

can you actually imagine it say, a makeup artist on YouTube had that attitude. Omg guys contouring is sooooo easy, there’s no magic to it” BE NICE to the people who comment and ask questions that’s not magic either Brogan just a bit of common sense

mrsrh

Chatty Member
A few seconds in she says there’s no plan for this vlog.. surely that’s the whole idea of a day in the life vlog. You just go about your day (whatever that may be) and take the viewer with you?

if you made a plan of what to do in the vlog it would lose the day in the life title surely and become a ‘come shop with me’ ‘come bake with me’ ‘come sit drink Pepsi with me’ vlog?

Or am I being naive??

Talensandtruths

Agreed! Whilst it's for a good cause I don't think putting the NHS and the UK in greater danger of a second spike is worth it if I'm honest with you #unpopularopinion
I’m not sure what protesting during this current climate achieves. Especially if you consider today’s published research which strongly suggests irregardless of age, gender and conditions black and ethnic minorities have suffered the most with Covid-19, this seems like another way of not recognising the inequality and pushing white privilege to the forefront. Systemic change happens from home and steadily over time, with each and every person educating themselves and future generations. By the way, it’s not just the Police who use vile restraints it’s rife in mental health within the NHS and private sectors. Society has not progressed from many many years of engrained racism, prejudice and discrimination.

I’m not sure what protesting during this current climate achieves. Especially if you consider today’s published research which strongly suggests irregardless of age, gender and conditions black and ethnic minorities have suffered the most with Covid-19, this seems like another way of not recognising the inequality and pushing white privilege to the forefront. Systemic change happens from home and steadily over time, with each and every person educating themselves and future generations. By the way, it’s not just the Police who use vile restraints it’s rife in mental health within the NHS and private sectors. Society has not progressed from many many years of engrained racism, prejudice and discrimination.
P.s I work in the NHS and most of my hard working and lovely colleagues are black, without them the NHS would have crumbled many many years ago.

• Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #30 lockdown spent dossing, no vlogs? she’s not bossing! biccies in bed with animal crossing

Tweaked my one from last time as it still very much applies 😂

• Haha

Sybil

Chatty Member
Oh God do we think the dog will have it's own Instagram?! Who am I kidding its Brogie of course it will 🤦🏼‍♀️
TBF my cat has one... she’s Prettier and has more followers than I do.
In my Defence I’m incredibly boring and don’t much else going on. I don’t pretend to be a very busy business woman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Funny how there was far less discourse on here on the subject of how Bogey handled covid (an issue that affects the many) but when it comes to BLM (an issue that affects the few) people are almost at the point of defending her actions 🧐
How does BLM "affect the few "

Bingobango

If I knew where to start I would be complaining to hmrc about her. I've been furloughed and I'm desperate to get back to work. I even asked for stuff to do but they said they couldn't give me anything otherwise I would have to come furlough and here she is treating it like a holiday when she could still be vlogging. She makes me so angry

• Heart

PortsmouthCP

Has anyone noticed she has hardly spoken about Julie since the lockdown? Does anyone else think they have fallen out again? Especially if Fraser is using the beach hut?

She also seems to have given up giving proper replies to comments. She just seems to say thank you x or thanks x etc and doesn’t properly interact with what people have said. I’ve also noticed that she’s even stopped doing the love thing to a majority of comments when she used to use that feature quite a lot. She really seems to be getting bored of doing YouTube and just can’t be bothered anymore

I’ve been having a Brogan break, but caught up on her stories today. I thought she was a grade four at piano?!? I’ve just seen her hitting a few keys. Have I missed an explanation on this?!?
Also the woman is 26 years old why does she continue to take photos of her sunbathing and then complain she is burnt!! So annoying!!

Also does anyone know how (if) I can change my username? I am no longer only reading 😂 I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing when I set up my account! Thank you!

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Brogan is probably having a meltdown 😂😂 her planning spreadsheets Will be useless now as she doesn’t even know if she’ll get into the parks due to having to reserve etc, her fastpasses and dining reservations will have been cancelled all dining plans have also been cancelled meaning she is now going to have to budget food for her 2 week holiday 😅😅

• Haha