Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dont bloody read simple as... this is a site to vent becos people will get blocked on you tube

Reactions: 14
If Bogey can go on and rant about a hole in the roof being in the wrong place, before she goes on a trip to SAINZBRIZ then we have the right to comment on it!

Also, does anyone feel like Brogan has totally lost her flair? I watched the Caribbean cruise vlog tonight and the songs used have been recycled over the past 2 years, it’s a formula now with her travel vlogs and we hardly see anything. Everything about the channel feels stale. It’s not going to get her to 100K.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else watch the video imogenation uploaded today where she breaks down in tears saying the amount of hate she and other youtubers has recieved since lockdown started has increased dramatically and she cant take it anymore. OFC Brogan has liked it on twitter! Brogan is a complete hypocrite. Imogen makes a point to say that if you were to make comments telling someone they should kill themselves in work you would get pulled in by HR (no one has ever told anyone to kill themselves on this thread btw and admins wouldnt allow it) yet brogan is allowing and no doubt encouraging her friend Bianca to tell people she hopes they fall on sharp objects? aka she is wishing harm on people. I swear these youtubers think they are saints. I Cant stand brogan anymore she is such a hypoctite and i will never get over the way her and her friends have treated subscribers and people with genuine constructive criticism recently.
How can she like a video about inficting hate on other people when her and her friends have dragged Becca so far down and bianca said she wont stop till theyve put her through hell? duck off brogan you are a despicable person.

Reactions: 26
Did anyone else watch the video imogenation uploaded today where she breaks down in tears saying the amount of hate she and other youtubers has recieved since lockdown started has increased dramatically and she cant take it anymore. OFC Brogan has liked it on twitter! Brogan is a complete hypocrite. Imogen makes a point to say that if you were to make comments telling someone they should kill themselves in work you would get pulled in by HR (no one has ever told anyone to kill themselves on this thread btw and admins wouldnt allow it) yet brogan is allowing and no doubt encouraging her friend Bianca to tell people she hopes they fall on sharp objects? aka she is wishing harm on people. I swear these youtubers think they are saints. I Cant stand brogan anymore she is such a hypoctite and i will never get over the way her and her friends have treated subscribers and people with genuine constructive criticism recently.
How can she like a video about inficting hate on other people when her and her friends have dragged Becca so far down and bianca said she wont stop till theyve put her through hell? duck off brogan you are a despicable person.
Brogan has enabled all this. She’s the reason everyone is kicking off now. Brogan was the one liking and responding positively to tweets calling people c***s? Brogan was the one spurring on her friend bianca who was publicly threatening violence against people and wishing physical pain on others?? Saying people don’t deserve the air they breathe? So will this “imogenation” person be reporting Bianca then?? Or is it only selective?? Absolute joke. If you can’t stand it get the duck off the Internet

Brogan showed her true colours from all this. Her and her friends are disguisting people.

Reactions: 22
The whole hate comments can be split in 2 camps, one that's genuine, I know I am jealous of innocent YouTubers, usually a smaller channel, right now which is stupid but totally normal emotions right now but I wouldn't send threats, the other camp is the ones that get constant freebies and are always on the look out for a freebie, these cry hate at the slightest criticism and I can't look at them or I will head for another crash mentally. Brogan is that spoilt child who turns one person against someone else and smiles as the domino effect happens

Reactions: 5
A lot of influencers are in the huff the now because more people are stuck at home due to lockdown watching more YouTube spending more time on Instagram and starting to see through influencers bullshit.

Brogan has bragged about getting gifted items when some people are worried about money, no acknowledgement of the current climate, broken lockdown rules, the drama with becca, produced little to no content the tide will eventually turn for brogan and she will eventually get a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know if it’s ever been mentioned as I’m a fairly new member so may have been on the older threads but similarly how she pronounces room “rum” has anyone noticed how she pronounces “something”? It’s like “sunthing”. I don’t know why but I always notice it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s ever been mentioned as I’m a fairly new member so may have been on the older threads but similarly how she pronounces room “rum” has anyone noticed how she pronounces “something”? It’s like “sunthing”. I don’t know why but I always notice it :rolleyes:
“Sumfink”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stories with the ‘puzzle‘ clip.
How the hell does she squeeze those bracelets around her wrists?! They look like they’re cutting off her circulation.

Reactions: 7
“Sumfink”
I think it sounds like •sunthink• it’s like she puts an •N• in the word! She can’t talk at all.

I reckon she’ll look for a job soon, just wonder what excuse she’ll come up with to explain why; she’ll most likely say she just really misses being around people in a standard job. She definitely won’t mention the fact she can’t live of her 1 video a week anymore !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it sounds like •sunthink• it’s like she puts an •N• in the word! She can’t talk at all.

I reckon she’ll look for a job soon, just wonder what excuse she’ll come up with to explain why; she’ll most likely say she just really misses being around people in a standard job. She definitely won’t mention the fact she can’t live of her 1 video a week anymore !!
She wouldn’t even have to address it, she’s said she’s not gonna weekly vlog, so it would be easy to vlog on her days off, she’s only had one full time job in her life?

Reactions: 5
Btw it makes a nice pleasant change to not jump on here every 5 mins and find you have another half dozen pages to catch up on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is this, why am I seeing this? 🤣 Are google ADs trolling Bogeye and Benji One Cup? they’ve got to be coz I have never in my entire life googled The Royals. So many annoying ads & pop ups on here recently too 🙄
4937CD91-7A91-447E-B955-A74E61252998.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking through her grid she's actually not got many ads going in April.. work must have really dried up. She had her groupon ad (already contracted pre corona) and the popsa book (would imagine the same) then of course the free washing machine but she didnt get paid for that, just gifted the machine.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Brogan... I'd imagine those still willing to spend on influencer marketing will be going through management agencies at the moment which Brogan doesn't have. But also looking at the ads she has done the past few months, her personal brand is muddled and she has no niche.

Reactions: 22
I have seen so many influencers similar to Brogan, similar number of followers, similar content, who have totally switched it up since lockdown. I'm afraid Brogan has lost her influencer spark (although not sure she ever had it) she's so boring now. She could be doing so much more with her channel but I think the laziness has just taken over so much now......both in her work and her home life.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.