Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
E1709396-5648-420F-B2B8-8CF4553B4742.png

PROUD that Brogan destroyed someone, twisted the truth, broke government guidance, rallied a gang of mean girls, lazed around her house for weeks afterwards ignoring what she did, puts her head in the sand instead of acknowledging anything negative, claims she doesn’t read her but manages to acknowledge the majority of things brought up. Wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

cx199

She’s just responded to someone saying she’s no longer on her period because she’s on the coil - so she’s not even tried the product!?

This is a new low Brogan (but not unexpected)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Toastandjam

I can’t think of anything worse than lying in bed next to my boyfriend with a massive night time fanny pad on.
It’s a no from me.
TBF if that’s the level of protection that you need then you wear the giant pad! I do and I’m sure my husband doesn’t mind - he’d much rather that than me leaking on the bed clothes!

Reactions: 52

mrsrh

Chatty Member
This is honestly the weirdest and most cringe as ever. Sitting on your bed messing around with pads in your pyjamas?!
All she does in ads, she is the most bland instagrammer ever.
It’s like she’s taking a sweet out of the bag to eat it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

bsw123

VIP Member
I was never on furlough. I’ve worked every single day of this pandemic 9-5 in the office while other members of my team got furlough. I’ve been doing 3 people’s work all by myself.
If you claim this is your “job” brogan then fucking do it. Imagine me taking time off for my boss to ask when I’m coming back. “Don’t know yet”

I hope you never get another brand deal again lazy fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I just call them pads, quite obvious that I’m not talking about note pads, brillo pads or any other kinda pads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
There are so many videos out there, others are doing, that she could do, to get some content out there: Brogan here are some ideas, as your food clogged brain clearly can’t think of any! Hope you’re happily resting in your food coma..

“Quick fire Q&A- 10 min questions & NO editing”

“My weight gain - and how I plan to lose 5 stone”

“My BF controls my life for 24 hours”

“Swapping diets with my BF for a day”

“The 10,000 kcal challenge” (tbf this would be so easy for her, it wouldn’t really count as a challenge.)

“20 things I’m no longer buying” - again, I know you can’t really do one of those videos, cos you buy ALL OF THE STUFF ALL OF THE TIME! But work on it for next years content

“52 things I’ve learned in 52 years”

“Honestly answering viewers assumptions”

“Friends control my day”

“Lockdown muck-bang”

“My actual work week realistic week in the life of a YouTuber”

You’re welcome Brogy-bee!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

bsw123

VIP Member
I think there’s something more to not uploading. sophie and Dave admitted last night they’re not uploading atm because their ad revenue is down 60%. This is where you tubers expose themselves as nothing but money grabbers when they always try to claim they do it “because they love it”

• Heart
Reactions: 45

KINGAA

VIP Member
I get claiming for something if you’re entitled to it but only if your situation has changed? She’s still able to work so I think its disgusting influencers with 5 figure bank accounts are claiming IMO.
I thought it was to help struggling self employed and those who can’t work because of the virus.

Sitting on your fat arse all day playing Animal Crossing when you have the option to very easily earn quite a lot of money for a days work and probably right now more than normal as more people are at home on YouTube is her choice... she’s not losing anything because of coronavirus she is choosing not to make content at a time where she could be making a lot of money.

Using mental health or whatever she’s using as a excuse just baffles me when NOTHING in her life has changed except Ben being home. On an average day before this she’d spend the whole day in the house with a towel on her head - her circumstances has not changed at all and her trying to make out it is or whatever is shitty behaviour and quite frankly I’ve had enough of her.

it’s pathetic, she doesn’t deserve to be an Influencer - everything now is just pure laziness and ad influenced. I can’t wait for the day when youtube / Instagram creators are no longer a thing and they all have to get real jobs off their GCSEs because they were all too famous to do a degree, I’ll be waving from my high horse.

I snapped. Lol!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emxxx

VIP Member
Her lastest insta story. For someone that “doesn’t drink much” she has a lot of beer related glasses.
Maybe it’s just me but when I bought my first place I collect home bits while I was saving ie if some lovely glasses went on sale I picked them, if the cutlery I wanted had an offer I picked it up.

There place is very hodge podge
Tbh we have alot of 'pub' glasses but I put them in my bag after the pub. I'm not ashamed.

• Haha
  • Wow

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Also - she's got some nerve.
Remember her complaining about the people in the car who drove into the wall? How come they can't go out in their own contained vehicle, but she can roll down the aisles of Home Bargains collecting plastic tat?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Laur91

VIP Member
What I’m not sure about is why she’s shared cakedaydreams as somewhere she’s been shopping recently for treats. They only seem to do luxury wedding cakes?! :unsure:
Don’t know what you’re on about, first thing I’ll be ordering when lockdown is over is a luxury 5-tier wedding cake for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Laur91

VIP Member
A better ad would be the reality that we can all relate too. Maybe a photo of someone tucking their towel in the band of their jeans so they can sneak to the loo at work. Or realising you’ve run out then rifling through your handbag to find the one lonely towel that you left in there months ago.

I certainly don’t sit on white bedding in white clothing pulling a single towel out of the pack and looking at lovingly before whacking it in my pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42