Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they mention something about cruising The Norwegian fjords or something like that later on in the year with P&O.. whilst on their last beg?

Reactions: 1
Someone’s actually paid for a cameo and left her a review!!! Someone on that live asked about her and Becca and asked to clear up the situation and mention some drama Chanel, does anyone have the link to the video where it was mentioned?

Her face when he talked about how he was sad that he'd not learned a language. It's a great idea, it's learning something. For such a 'seasoned traveller' it'd be a great thing to widen your horizons Brogan, don't be so dismissive.
:mad: She hates anyone being ahead of her he bought her a keyboard and he was supportive why not buy him a language book in return for everything he has done for you it takes skill to learn a language dont knock it Brobag

SEE DOESNT BLOODY HELP ANYONE UNLESS ITS HER

• Heart
Reactions: 14
:mad: She hates anyone being ahead of her he bought her a keyboard and he was supportive why not buy him a language book in return for everything he has done for you it takes skill to learn a language dont knock it Brobag

1000000000000000000!%!!!! And this girl is nominated for A DIVERSITY AWARD?????? Jesus Christ people. This girl could potentially be REPRESENTING DIVERSITY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCCCCKKKKK

Reactions: 20
Is her live available to watch? I missed it and need a laugh!

I started to learn a language before lockdown & it’s so hard. I give huge props to anyone that can speak more then one language.
I have a friend that can speak 5 fluently & 1 okish. It amazes me as I’m struggling with basic French right now

Reactions: 4
I'm learning Irish Sign Language right now and I'm struggling, languages aren't my strength but this is used alot in early years when there's language issues so I thought I need the basics

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t believe the face she made when he said he wanted to learn a language.
She has no respect for him whatsoever.
I felt sorry for him, it must be so hurtful when someone rejects your ideas like that especially when learning a language is a really good thing to do.

Reactions: 20
I couldn’t believe the face she made when he said he wanted to learn a language.
She has no respect for him whatsoever.
I felt sorry for him, it must be so hurtful when someone rejects your ideas like that especially when learning a language is a really good thing to do.
What was the face?

Somebody asked if they were engaged as from the live it looks as tho she has a ring on her left hand and in my opinion she was kinda rude about it as though it was the most ridiculous question. She laughed and said ‘no the ring is on my right hand this is my left hand and did an ‘L’ shape with her finger’ does she not realise the screen is flipped so to all her 400 people it looked as though it was on her right? She was just so sarcastic. RUDE!

Also she probably took that ring off that her mum bought her because it doesn’t fit anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She sat making bloody notes? She should have saved in and watched it back and then made notes. She’s such a bore.

So Brogan asked her audience for ideas for HER content? bleeping plums. She's now going to use your suggestions to make herself money. She couldn't be more transparent. Desperately devoid of all creativity, she has to leech off of others. And they all allowed it....!

She'll be laughing all the way to Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How pathetic that Adam hattan was giving her ideas for HER channel during that live. He gave her 3/4 things to do videos on. This girl does not deserve her subscribers absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 8
Someone said “24 hour garden challenge with a picnic at the end” and she went “it’ll take longer than that” and it’s like YES! That’s why it’s a challenge! Just see what you *can* do!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.