Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how quick do these threads get full?😂😂😂😂
I know were making her more popular than Brogan has made since you tube i still dont see the need to private her videos they were her best ones

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her lastest insta story. For someone that “doesn’t drink much” she has a lot of beer related glasses.
Maybe it’s just me but when I bought my first place I collect home bits while I was saving ie if some lovely glasses went on sale I picked them, if the cutlery I wanted had an offer I picked it up.

There place is very hodge podge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
like seriously what does she put on her new glass bored she had video content up! DO SOMETHING get off the Disney platform and donate to NHS she hasnt even changed her fb to support them she is vile

* Ben on his own slot of an electrican*
* Whats on your iphone*
* Whats in your food cupboard*
*Office set up*

duck me upload ANYFINK

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her lastest insta story. For someone that “doesn’t drink much” she has a lot of beer related glasses.
Maybe it’s just me but when I bought my first place I collect home bits while I was saving ie if some lovely glasses went on sale I picked them, if the cutlery I wanted had an offer I picked it up.

There place is very hodge podge
Tbh we have alot of 'pub' glasses but I put them in my bag after the pub. I'm not ashamed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Her latest story is awful! She really doesn’t help herself with unflatteing photos
I’m not saying she should hide away, but why does she continuously look at photos stills in videos and think yeah I look good....
She really shouldn’t be out in the sun, her HB sun cream just doesn’t cut it!

Tbh we have alot of 'pub' glasses but I put them in my bag after the pub. I'm not ashamed.
Me too! I think it’s a very british thing to do, and then if they smash it doesn’t matter 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah, In the UK it’s very common for people have branded pint glasses - in my case usually stolen from a pub when refusing to leave behind an unfinished pint! They’re great for making sure I get enough water in a day 😂
Her post about “what I usually order” is because we’ve been talking about her intake of alcohol which is COMPLETELY NORMAL if she owns it like everyone else in lockdown 😂

Reactions: 14
She needs to be careful with her pale skin, it’s already damaged and she sunbathes a lot! Hope she has slathered herself in sun cream

Are we expecting a video from Brogan anytime soon? She’s acting like she’s on her hols, has annual leave from work and no commitments 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
My dad loves going out to lunch with me, my mum and my sister because we all have handbags for him to put pint glasses into! Quite common here ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Riding her scooter and then a game of animal crossing,

if she’s good after her nap Julie night let her have a packet of chocolate biscuits with her (2) jacket potatoes and bag of haribo/crisps lunch!
*choccy biccies*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Benji making her what appears to be every single drink? Is she doing anything for him or herself!?

Reactions: 21
Yeah, In the UK it’s very common for people have branded pint glasses - in my case usually stolen from a pub when refusing to leave behind an unfinished pint! They’re great for making sure I get enough water in a day 😂
Her post about “what I usually order” is because we’ve been talking about her intake of alcohol which is COMPLETELY NORMAL if she owns it like everyone else in lockdown 😂
I am British. Maybe it’s just something my family hasn’t really done (branded glasses) we may have a few gin glasses that fell into our bag but they aren’t branded

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her go to a pub & not have a proper drink

Reactions: 1
She needs to be careful with her pale skin, it’s already damaged and she sunbathes a lot! Hope she has slathered herself in sun cream

Are we expecting a video from Brogan anytime soon? She’s acting like she’s on her hols, has annual leave from work and no commitments 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have similar skin as her, very freckly and I’m currently sat in the garden in the shade!

Freckles make you so much more prone to cancer and she just sits there and fries!!

Reactions: 6
I have similar skin as her, very freckly and I’m currently sat in the garden in the shade!

Freckles make you so much more prone to cancer and she just sits there and fries!!
Same I’m very freckle in places but I can get a tan really easily. I still wear spf 50 all over & a special spf for my face then I wear a hat.
It’s nice to sit in the sunshine but she should also be safe.

The talk of pubs has made me think that Benji seems like the type of lad that would just enjoy going to the pub for a few hours with his mates and girlfriend which I don’t think I’ve ever saw them do 🤷‍♀️

Instead Brogan would rather sit at home in her granny dress taking pictures of ‘sebbie’ for the gram 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly! People may think the clap doesn't do anything but it really makes you feel appreciated, especially on Thursday after I'd just come off a 12 hour shift! I wonder if she can hear the rest of her road clapping and just sits there on animal crossing
Tbf I’m a blogger (occasionally, and not a remotely “big” one) and haven’t mentioned it either, but I’m out the front every Thursday evening with my neighbours!
I have friends who work on the front line and have the utmost respect for all key workers right now.
I just don’t feel the need to post about it/share on social media.

Reactions: 6
The talk of pubs has made me think that Benji seems like the type of lad that would just enjoy going to the pub for a few hours with his mates and girlfriend which I don’t think I’ve ever saw them do 🤷‍♀️

Instead Brogan would rather sit at home in her granny dress taking pictures of ‘sebbie’ for the gram 🤦‍♀️
I bet he would love to go to the pub without her. I can’t see her allowing that.

Tbf I’m a blogger (occasionally, and not a remotely “big” one) and haven’t mentioned it either, but I’m out the front every Thursday evening with my neighbours!
I have friends who work on the front line and have the utmost respect for all key workers right now.
I just don’t feel the need to post about it/share on social media.
I get that, but I just think with an audience as large as hers it would have been nice to atleast put a post out there. She has barely mentioned covid since it began and I understand that she may not want to appear negative but it comes across really ignorant. Perhaps it wouldn't matter so much if you didn't see her going out for non essentials.

She just hasn't engaged at all with her followers since this has began. She hasn't done any content, meaningful or interesting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.