Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that, but I just think with an audience as large as hers it would have been nice to atleast put a post out there. She has barely mentioned covid since it began and I understand that she may not want to appear negative but it comes across really ignorant. Perhaps it wouldn't matter so much if you didn't see her going out for non essentials.

She just hasn't engaged at all with her followers since this has began. She hasn't done any content, meaningful or interesting.
I think there is a different between someone who is an occasional blogger and Brogan , who has probably gained a large portion of her audience through weeklyvlogging and has continued to make vlogs,videos and post on social media throughout all this. She has always been fairly active on socials (despite going quiet this week, probably due to the situation) so she could have easily mentioned it. People with her kind of following and who are “influencers” for their job should understand and why people would be frustrated by them not mentioning anything. I wouldnt have been hard for brogan to simply post a “clap for Carers” reminder weeks ago just to acknowledge that she is doing it and then wouldn’t need to mention it again. I just find it off putting that she posts so much random tit like Benji bringing her tea, her doing puzzles, all this annoying as hell quotes she is obsessed with sharing on her stories but can’t do any posts to share things like the clapping

I also think it’s quite damaging to her reputation. Brands are going to pick and choose who they work with after all this because the economy will suffer. So so many brands have ran campaigns to support the NHS, discounts for key workers etc.Brogan needs to think about how she portrays herself online. This is her JOB and her one source of income to pay her mortgage. She has come across quite negatively through the whole of this with her stupid comments, disregard to what’s going on, the non essential shop and the Becca drama. She really needs to have re think, freshen her online brand and deliver some new content to keep her audience engaged

Reactions: 22
I get that, but I just think with an audience as large as hers it would have been nice to atleast put a post out there. She has barely mentioned covid since it began and I understand that she may not want to appear negative but it comes across really ignorant. Perhaps it wouldn't matter so much if you didn't see her going out for non essentials.

She just hasn't engaged at all with her followers since this has began. She hasn't done any content, meaningful or interesting.
I do agree that she has the platform to be sharing.
Even a post of ideas for things to do in lockdown, cooking, games, sorting out , even content planning?!
It would have been interesting to see her maybe try something new, or revisit an old hobby!

Reactions: 7
Should at least wear that rainbow effect jumper she has to show support if they did pins would she buy one :unsure:

Benji the lockdown barman to princess of England :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m very new to this site but seeing the Brogan threads has made me (and my boyfriend!) have a gossip about a comment we saw Benji make in September.

Thought id post it here incase it was missed!
319A4D35-9E2B-4E7B-A332-0898E1E79119.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m very new to this site but seeing the Brogan threads has made me (and my boyfriend!) have a gossip about a comment we saw Benji make in September.

Thought id post it here incase it was missed!
View attachment 126240
Hilarious 🤣 He won’t marry her unless they do it because it’s seen as the next step, not because he actually wants to.

I’ve dated a few lads in the past year and they’ve all done the ‘omg just marry me’ banter. I’d be very wary of a man with Benjis attitude.

Exactly! People may think the clap doesn't do anything but it really makes you feel appreciated, especially on Thursday after I'd just come off a 12 hour shift! I wonder if she can hear the rest of her road clapping and just sits there on animal crossing
this is what makes me really sad about people on my street not doing it. There are a full but I sometimes feel like we are the only ones. I’m glad it makes you all feel appreciated & not like it’s an empty gesture

• Angry
Reactions: 3
My cupboard is full of those jam jar cocktail glasses from Revolution, I got quite the collection when I was a student 🙊

Reactions: 9
Ben is going to start resenting her, if she doesn’t start pulling her weight. I think Ben is proberly a lovely guy that likes doing nice things but I’m sure he would like her to do little things like that for him. Seems to be him making the drinks, breakfast making dinner, running baths.

It’s very telling Brogan literally doesn’t have many friends and that’s the reason she clings to Ben for dear life and they live in each other’s pockets

Brogan talks about all these “ friends” 99% are other vloggers that she sees at events. Very rarely outside an event.

I love my partner to death, but I have a life aswell as he has his life . We have separate friendship groups. We have mutual friends aswell. Seen so many friends that have made their partner their world binned off friends and then come crawling back when it goes tits up.

I’ve never seen brogan go on a hen weekend /night, baby shower, ladies day, girlie shopping day.

But with a crappy Self entitled attitude like she has no wonder friends don’t last !

Reactions: 21
Brogan only has friends when she needs something, someone to help her with an ad or to go to an event with. You rarely see her make an effort with friends or something for them! Her friendships seem one sided and she seems to just take , no wonder her friendships do not last.

Reactions: 11
I rate Benji, I think he’s a decent guy. Earns a decent living, knows a trade etc etc. Yes he’s been sucked in with the free holidays etc but I would be the same ha!

she is Lazy and doesn’t pull her weight. He’s treated more like a waiter/personal chef/Instagram prop than anything

Reactions: 33
Imagine feeling so happy because your Boyfriend made you a drink. :ROFLMAO: Makes you wonder what her ex’s were like if she wants to show off every drink he makes her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love to know what Benji now sees as her best quality....

Reactions: 9
Ben is going to start resenting her, if she doesn’t start pulling her weight. I think Ben is proberly a lovely guy that likes doing nice things but I’m sure he would like her to do little things like that for him. Seems to be him making the drinks, breakfast making dinner, running baths.

It’s very telling Brogan literally doesn’t have many friends and that’s the reason she clings to Ben for dear life and they live in each other’s pockets

Brogan talks about all these “ friends” 99% are other vloggers that she sees at events. Very rarely outside an event.
I was just thinking this. When she lived at Kevin’s and him and Ben worked away, she never had friends stay or come over in the week.

Reactions: 3
I’d be interested to see what Ben thinks after his lockdown experience with Brogan, she rams how “busy” she is down our throats, So I guess she does to him too .. to the point where he makes dinner for them after being at work all day. Now he can see how Brogan fills her days, I’m sure he sees it what she classes as busy is different from what most do. He seems to be a hard working, nice guy. She’s done well for herself but needs to remember that effort needs to be maintained.

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking this. When she lived at Kevin’s and him and Ben worked away, she never had friends stay or come over in the week.
I just think for a 26yr old she was festering away at Kevin’s now she has her own house and doing the same. Would love her to go to get outside her comfort zone.

Tbh we have alot of 'pub' glasses but I put them in my bag after the pub. I'm not ashamed.
My best friends mum always whips a pub placemat... omg 😮 I was so embarrassed but also amused 😂😂😂

Sunbathing + ginger skin = no!
I do not know why she insists on sunbathing and cami tops! She is NOT gonna tan!
we go on holiday twice a year and I live under the parasol!

Last edited:
Ahh new thread again?! I couldn’t find you all, thought I was losing my mind but here we are!!

Reactions: 6
86C40CE6-5E6F-4609-AF25-E2F73282BAC5.jpeg

I cannot stress this enough ladies... she has NOT READ HERE IN FOUR YEARS!!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.