Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my god does she just rotate the same clothes every other day???
I’m not going to take the piss out of this hit cause I’m 7 months pregnant and I literally have 3/4 outfits that bit. The joys of being pregnant during a lockdown and not able to find new clothes 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not going to take the piss out of this hit cause I’m 7 months pregnant and I literally have 3/4 outfits that bit. The joys of being pregnant during a lockdown and not able to find new clothes 😂🤣
You’re having a baby though!

Reactions: 11
I actually think her hair looks nice there. She's finally managed to define some curls and is wearing it more natural. Not gonna fault this one! However it is no longer 'ginger'. Your hair can changed over time and she's not had any red tones for years!!

Reactions: 18
I would love to know what Benji now sees as her best quality....
free sun bites!?

I’d love to know how she’d have turned out if she kept working,
even part time!
Or if she stayed with her management rather than making some good contacts (Disney, trave tickets whatever they’re called) and ditching them to save cash.

I actually think her hair looks nice there. She's finally managed to define some curls and is wearing it more natural. Not gonna fault this one! However it is no longer 'ginger'. Your hair can changed over time and she's not had any red tones for years!!
it does look nice, she should embrace her curls more often. This picture does however show her hair is in no way thick. She has thin hair but lots of it. Same as me. My hair is long and thin, it takes ages to dry because I have so much hair but it’s not at all thick.

Reactions: 10
like seriously what does she put on her new glass bored she had video content up! DO SOMETHING get off the Disney platform and donate to NHS she hasnt even changed her fb to support them she is vile

* Ben on his own slot of an electrican*
* Whats on your iphone*
* Whats in your food cupboard*
*Office set up*

duck me upload ANYFINK
they used to do a “cooking with benji” part of the weekly vlogs which is easily something they could have made into a series over lockdown

Reactions: 4
Well I'm sure as she's never had an original thought in her head we will all see these ideas on YouTube in the future 😂

• Haha
it does look nice, she should embrace her curls more often. This picture does however show her hair is in no way thick. She has thin hair but lots of it. Same as me. My hair is long and thin, it takes ages to dry because I have so much hair but it’s not at all thick.
She will never understand this lol. I am the exact same. I have long, thin, curly hair but just loads of it! I think she thinks because she has curly hair it must be thick, but thin curly hair people do exist! I have way more hair than her and still classify it as thin :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching the Trek America vlogs for the lols this week, and her hair did seem to be a lot thicker back then, so maybe she just hasn’t accepted that it it’s changed, and got thinner recently (or she wore extensions back then, but it didn’t look like it?)

Reactions: 6
Don't know if im late to the party but found this today: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Reading that the government didn’t say much just highlighted the police look into hate crimes - commenting on the content of a YouTube video is not a hate crime.

These people need to get a grip, they delete our comments so where else can we go to talk about videos / posts if we can’t have our ideas broadcast on their socials.

I didn’t like a couple episode of The Big Bang Theory... did the cast get upset and angry with my views on twitter?! No because it’s my opinion on their content that not everyone will like.

I don’t have to like every video Brogan puts out - I used to like her videos until she was rude to me for no reason - it made me see her differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.