Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the day she used to throw "per se" around in every other sentence, in the wrong context. She also thought the phrase was, "as per se."

E.g.
I've just opened a bag of crisps, as per se.
I've got naturally thick hair, as per se.
My brother works on a yacht, as per se.
I don’t think you can really appreciate it as per se 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pregnant and since the middle of March have only been to the supermarket once, and that was last Thursday to look at nappies etc. Usually my husband goes shopping by himself once a week. But I knew I’d have to go sooner or later, and so chose to go around 9pm when it was quiet just so I could peek at some baby stuff in person, and on that occasion my husband came too, only to make sure I was ok, but we didn’t walk around together and met back up outside the store and yet I felt just so guilty about having gone ‘with him‘. Does she honestly have no shame or realise the risk they’re taking? Life honestly hasn’t changed for them has it? And isn’t she aware that you’re not supposed to use your phone in public really (ie touching your phone, shopping basket, Items on the shelf, phone again, risks spreading the virus)?

Reactions: 16
It will be some stupid post about wishing she was back at Galaxy's Edge. If she knows as little about Disney as she does (whilst claiming to be a huge fan) then she knows next to nothing about Star Wars.

All she likes to do is spend money. She's a big fake.

Reactions: 6
It will be some stupid post about wishing she was back at Galaxy's Edge. If she knows as little about Disney as she does (whilst claiming to be a huge fan) then she knows next to nothing about Star Wars.

All she likes to do is spend money. She's a big fake.
Exactly !!! Always bangs on about being a big fan of all the parks but no mention of Hollywood studios 31st birthday but put up a post about animal kingdom post because all her wee Disney friends put up a post before her.

Reactions: 6
I agree, you can be an adult and like disney and decorate your house in a stylish way.

Emma hill is a disney fan and she doesn’t shove it everyones face (and has been gifted few disney trips) she is also framing some cool disney posters for her house and its tastefully done, brogan should take note.
That’s the level of Disney I can stand. I cannot get my head round fully grow adults like Brogan decorate their house with loads of Disney tat

It’s absolutely pathetic.
Like in the video with Gary C - everything HAD to come back to Disney. He actively tried to not make it Disney related and she just went there with every bloody question
‘What’s your bucket list?’
‘Awwhhhee,to visit all the Disney parks!’
She really needs to get a life, she must be horrible to try and have a conversation with!!

Reactions: 19
She’s only uploading that to her story so people will dm her asking about the jo malone candle so she can say her usual pish “ ohhh the candle it smells like the flight of passage” ohh I can’t wait to go back it’s my favourite ride”. Bore the duck off cant wait for her post tomorrow pretending to be the biggest Star Wars fan
Ah bloody hell you just know she’s going to be Star Wars ‘I’m a fan girl’ tomorrow. You know hun...some of us liked Star Wars before you were even conceived haha

• Haha
Just watching that interview with Gary - she says she has a lot of drive!!!!? What!

shes so lazy and has very little drive in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back in the day she used to throw "per se" around in every other sentence, in the wrong context. She also thought the phrase was, "as per se."

E.g.
I've just opened a bag of crisps, as per se.
I've got naturally thick hair, as per se.
My brother works on a yacht, as per se.
Register your interest here for the next thread title of: “ive just opened a bag of crisps, as per se” :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she always used to be this obsessed with Disney... I've been watching her for years (since like 2014). And id say its only within the last 2/3 years that she's become this huge fanatic. it's just bleeping weird.

Peak brogan content was when her mum kicked her out and she lived with her dad. She literally vlogged the process of being kicked out!!😂
omg does anyone remember the vlog when her mum dumped ALL her stuff outside her dads house. Lmao the drama. Wish those vids were still up :(

Reactions: 21
Who else reckons Bogo is flouting the rules around visiting family? I’d bet serious money she’s been round to visit Julie Moaney on the sly

Reactions: 13
Did she always used to be this obsessed with Disney... I've been watching her for years (since like 2014). And id say its only within the last 2/3 years that she's become this huge fanatic. it's just bleeping weird.

Peak brogan content was when her mum kicked her out and she lived with her dad. She literally vlogged the process of being kicked out!!😂
omg does anyone remember the vlog when her mum dumped ALL her stuff outside her dads house. Lmao the drama. Wish those vids were still up :(
no, she got obsessed when she realised Disney content was a money maker

Reactions: 9
no, she got obsessed when she realised Disney content was a money maker
Or when she realised Charlotte was making great content from it. Bogey has no original ideas of her own after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.