Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she always used to be this obsessed with Disney... I've been watching her for years (since like 2014). And id say its only within the last 2/3 years that she's become this huge fanatic. it's just bleeping weird.

Peak brogan content was when her mum kicked her out and she lived with her dad. She literally vlogged the process of being kicked out!!😂
omg does anyone remember the vlog when her mum dumped ALL her stuff outside her dads house. Lmao the drama. Wish those vids were still up :(
I wish I had seen those old vlogs! Sound hilarious!

She is now as dull as dishwater! I think she uses disney to cover up her lack of personality!

Reactions: 6
I wish I had seen those old vlogs! Sound hilarious!

She is now as dull as dishwater! I think she uses disney to cover up her lack of personality!
I wish I had seen these too! I did some digging and found this video where she talks about being kicked out from her dad's house

Reactions: 4
Watched it. She is tit boring, isn’t she? Nothing to talk about apart from Disney at all.

Reactions: 3
so.. this is maybe more Beth related but I posted on her tattle thread about why I unfollowed her after an exchange of messages we had and within hours she and brogie had blocked me.
So they def read here! Beth’s thread is dead as well so seems coincidental that she read the day I posted.. or else she’s on here regularly reading other stuff 👋🏻👋🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When she said she makes these Instagram templates herself, I thought she meant she actually designs and creates them....

... not just nicks them from the internet and puts her name on it 😂

F9EC5ECD-F116-4CD3-9298-3C59C707FB25.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she always used to be this obsessed with Disney... I've been watching her for years (since like 2014). And id say its only within the last 2/3 years that she's become this huge fanatic. it's just bleeping weird.

Peak brogan content was when her mum kicked her out and she lived with her dad. She literally vlogged the process of being kicked out!!😂
omg does anyone remember the vlog when her mum dumped ALL her stuff outside her dads house. Lmao the drama. Wish those vids were still up :(
I remember she had all her belongings in her car in a state and went to a focus group - I don’t know why I find that so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so.. this is maybe more Beth related but I posted on her tattle thread about why I unfollowed her after an exchange of messages we had and within hours she and brogie had blocked me.
So they def read here! Beth’s thread is dead as well so seems coincidental that she read the day I posted.. or else she’s on here regularly reading other stuff 👋🏻👋🏻
Who is Beth? Watched Charlottes latest upload this morning and she mentioned beths book club, just wondered if it was the same Beth?

Just watched weekly vlog #60 and it was so much better than the boring dross she puts out now. Maybe because she is out and about doing things/ working/ having a life. Thats the Brogan we want to see! Now I never watch the weekly/daily vlogs, they’re too boring.
I will just say though, for all the comments about her hair, it looks the same back then in terms of her hair line. She did make more of an effort to wash/ straighten it etc so it looked nicer but she could easily do that now and it would look the same.

Reactions: 3
☕☕☕

Reactions: 4
When she said she makes these Instagram templates herself, I thought she meant she actually designs and creates them....

... not just nicks them from the internet and puts her name on it 😂

View attachment 122145
WOOOW! I use canva for my home account but I change the colours, shapes and words. Not just adding my account at the bottom 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oooooooooh please link her thread!

Reactions: 1
oooooooooh please link her thread!

Who is Beth? Watched Charlottes latest upload this morning and she mentioned beths book club, just wondered if it was the same Beth?
I haven’t seen charlottes vlog but I do think her and Beth (bethanyfracesca) are friends.. although I don’t think she is the book club Beth unless I’ve missed her mentioning it

Reactions: 2
Just watched weekly vlog #60 and it was so much better than the boring dross she puts out now. Maybe because she is out and about doing things/ working/ having a life. Thats the Brogan we want to see! Now I never watch the weekly/daily vlogs, they’re too boring.
I will just say though, for all the comments about her hair, it looks the same back then in terms of her hair line. She did make more of an effort to wash/ straighten it etc so it looked nicer but she could easily do that now and it would look the same.
Agreed. I’ve recently watched a few of her old vlogs and they were much more real. Always out and about doing normal stuff, being genuinely shocked and appreciative on the odd occasion a brand sent her something small, admitting she was skint and was putting stuff on her credit card being honest: All we see now are AD’s and Disney stuff.

She became a Disney fan when she went to Paris with her friend and saw how many subs / views it got her...

Just to comment on the window at tesco thing - you can now view insta stories on your desktop, what if it’s the moles reflection of her taking a pic of her screen?
It’s not! I screenshot on my phone!

Reactions: 1
Hey hey! So with this ‘close friends’ thing, she posts every few days on there, I just didn’t know if she would be alerted that someone had screenshot it so only just started! I’m in a few other ‘influencers’ close friends list I assume because I used to do it myself... and most of them post on close friends with posts about brand work or troll comments etc! I’m definitely not a close friend, I’ve met her once at an event and she shoved a camera in my face!! I’m in at least 5 other influencer close friends lists so I assume they select other influencers etc? Not sure! Brogans are very boring though... but I just find it interesting at what she hides from the rest of her following! I doubt her close friends list is small considering I’m on there! 😂 I hope everyone’s well and keeping safe! Anyway, happy to continue or stop or take suggestions! Just find it fun that I’m undercover aha! But the Tesco close friends post I just screenshot on my phone, it’s not a laptop reflection or anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.