Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not defending Brogan whatsoever but I live in her area and most shops do allow more than 1 person into the shop - I I don't think there's actually an official rule on it.

Still obviously agree that it was a non essential trip to home bargains and she's and absolute moron to advertise that she went to buy unnecessary tat.
They do near me as well. But doesn't mean you have to both go in. They are two adults with no kids, there's no reason they both have to go into the shop. Her reason is just that she wants to.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get all this self care crap how is lockdown any different to her normal life!? Apart from benji realising how hard she doesn’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They do near me as well. But doesn't mean you have to both go in. They are two adults with no kids, there's no reason they both have to go into the shop. Her reason is just that she wants to.
Bogie does what she wants to, rules don’t apply to her. It’s her way or no way. I can imagine her as a child throwing a tantrum if she lost a game, didnt find the last jigsaw piece and had to have a present on her brothers birthday. I don’t think she has any mental health issues, it’s another bandwagon to jump on and an excuse for her to slob about all day and let poor Benji cook, clean and do the diy

Reactions: 18
Thanks for filling me in on the haul video wish I had seen the comments before she deleted it 😂

Reactions: 6
4CBD662F-1278-4306-BDE4-74FED361748B.jpeg

Pink just posted this on Instagram 🤣

Instantly thought of Brogan as she’s the only person I have seen going out her way to defy the government guidelines.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bait or not, she was in the shop with him (the sun goes through the big window in that Tesco, it’s her shadow) and if we all went in the shops with friends or partners then what? Like you said the rules don’t apply to princess trumpsalot. I can understand if someone is disabled or needs help, but these two like to have a jolly together. It’s not bleeping funny, and I feel sorry for anyone actually saving lives to see this knob being a selfish plank like this. Shame on both of them!

Reactions: 32
Bait or not, she was in the shop with him (the sun goes through the big window in that Tesco, it’s her shadow) and if we all went in the shops with friends or partners then what? Like you said the rules don’t apply to princess trumpsalot. I can understand if someone is disabled or needs help, but these two like to have a jolly together. It’s not bleeping funny, and I feel sorry for anyone actually saving lives to see this knob being a selfish plank like this. Shame on both of them!
people like her who don’t listen to govt advice and carry on regardless will be the reason that we won’t see many restrictions lifted on Thursday. You’re so right, it’s not funny and she knows its wrong otherwise why would she put it on a private story

• Heart
Bogie does what she wants to, rules don’t apply to her. It’s her way or no way. I can imagine her as a child throwing a tantrum if she lost a game, didnt find the last jigsaw piece and had to have a present on her brothers birthday. I don’t think she has any mental health issues, it’s another bandwagon to jump on and an excuse for her to slob about all day and let poor Benji cook, clean and do the diy
I agree. She’s lived her whole live being able to have whatever she wants because she’s always got her mum to rely on. Think about how many jobs and how many friends have come and gone the past 5 years. I could name 10+ jobs and 15+ friends 😂 She doesn’t like being told she’s wrong or being told what to do so she cries to mummy and mummy sorts it out. She’ll never be an adult.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 121790
Pink just posted this on Instagram 🤣

Instantly thought of Brogan as she’s the only person I have seen going out her way to defy the government guidelines.
This absolutely makes my blood boil. Even when we're in the situation where we have a vaccine for this awful virus, people who "don't believe in them" will refuse them and allow it to continue 🤬

Reactions: 8
You see so many people making light of this situation-exercising, reading, learning new hobbies ect. and Brogie is just living her normal boring life. I would be so embarrassed if I was her. She can't even upload more often

Reactions: 11
According to the BBC today, Argentina has officially extended international flight bans until September. I'm guessing other countries may follow suit. Mooney can wave bye bye to any freebies for a good while

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You see so many people making light of this situation-exercising, reading, learning new hobbies ect. and Brogie is just living her normal boring life. I would be so embarrassed if I was her. She can't even upload more often
I think this is what gets me the most about it... Then you have people like Lucy Wood (love her! and found her because someone on here mentioned her) taking up various types of crafting and little DIY jobs; people who are studying online courses, or learning new recipes, or doing challenges with friends, or being part of weekly quiz groups, or practising new fitness routines, or various types of gardening (my brother has created a hanging herb garden from an old pallet)... And she's doing abso-bleeping-lutley nothing different. She has nothing to offer.

Reactions: 19
It’s the fact she knew she fucked up the other day, then what does she do? Post another insta story of her ignoring government advice. Yes, it’s not officially properly enforced in some stories but it’s recommended for a reason. If she had really took the time to re-educate herself about it, why would she do this???

Reactions: 15
According to the BBC today, Argentina has officially extended international flight bans until September. I'm guessing other countries may follow suit. Mooney can wave bye bye to any freebies for a good while
I saw someone in this morning saying, it’s all good us wanting to go on holiday but will other counties even want Brits when we’re in the top 5 for deaths in the world for the pandemic. I never even thought of that!

Reactions: 28
I saw someone in this morning saying, it’s all good us wanting to go on holiday but will other counties even want Brits when we’re in the top 5 for deaths in the world for the pandemic. I never even thought of that!
Top 5... the only countriee with more deaths than us are USA & Italy (and we’re only 600 behind Italy) 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The Lidl near me allows people to shop together. But we don't. Because adding another body to a shop for no good reason isn't helpful.

I think if you're like Brogan and saying 'it technically isn't against the rules' you must surely feel that morally it's wrong though? Or at the very least risky in the current climate. Especially posting it to close friends only again, suggests you know there's something not quite right

Reactions: 17
It’s shocking. We have a small holiday booked for early September, but I’m pretty sure it will be cancelled. I think Brogan’s WDW trip will be cancelled: I love Disney but I couldn’t think of anywhere less I’d want to be in a global pandemic. I think they’ll open first to Americans only, and might be a while before international visitors are allowed.

Top 5... the only countriee with more deaths than us are USA & Italy (and we’re only 600 behind Italy) 💔
And here’s head probably all giddy about shopping together because she wants to hold hands round the shop, and doesn’t want to pack her own bags. Disrespectful.

Reactions: 11
That Disney stuff she's posted about on Instagram look like they're for a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.