Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I haven’t seen charlottes vlog but I do think her and Beth (bethanyfracesca) are friends.. although I don’t think she is the book club Beth unless I’ve missed her mentioning it
beth’s book club is run by Beth sandland...i’m part of it ☺

Reactions: 1
Hey hey! So with this ‘close friends’ thing, she posts every few days on there, I just didn’t know if she would be alerted that someone had screenshot it so only just started! I’m in a few other ‘influencers’ close friends list I assume because I used to do it myself... and most of them post on close friends with posts about brand work or troll comments etc! I’m definitely not a close friend, I’ve met her once at an event and she shoved a camera in my face!! I’m in at least 5 other influencer close friends lists so I assume they select other influencers etc? Not sure! Brogans are very boring though... but I just find it interesting at what she hides from the rest of her following! I doubt her close friends list is small considering I’m on there! 😂 I hope everyone’s well and keeping safe! Anyway, happy to continue or stop or take suggestions! Just find it fun that I’m undercover aha! But the Tesco close friends post I just screenshot on my phone, it’s not a laptop reflection or anything!
Just post next day to be safe, I don’t mind waiting for the goods - I love your gifts so far!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm watching brogans new York vlogs- I'm going next September so I've been trying to find any content. And I have to say her content was Miles better in terms of vlogs and omg the difference in her appearance

Reactions: 1
Hey hey! So with this ‘close friends’ thing, she posts every few days on there, I just didn’t know if she would be alerted that someone had screenshot it so only just started! I’m in a few other ‘influencers’ close friends list I assume because I used to do it myself... and most of them post on close friends with posts about brand work or troll comments etc! I’m definitely not a close friend, I’ve met her once at an event and she shoved a camera in my face!! I’m in at least 5 other influencer close friends lists so I assume they select other influencers etc? Not sure! Brogans are very boring though... but I just find it interesting at what she hides from the rest of her following! I doubt her close friends list is small considering I’m on there! 😂 I hope everyone’s well and keeping safe! Anyway, happy to continue or stop or take suggestions! Just find it fun that I’m undercover aha! But the Tesco close friends post I just screenshot on my phone, it’s not a laptop reflection or anything!
I’ve been watching her old vlogs and everytime she goes to an event and introduces someone i’m like ooooo is that our undercover 👀😂 keep posting to us, just maybe not straight away 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So happy to have you here Anona :) it’s so fun seeing what she sends out to her ‘close friends’

Do you have any insider info on what happened between Charlotte Ruff and Brogan when they were at Disney together?

Edited to say *with out giving your self away of course! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just looked and you could always view the story after a Brogans, hold the screen on the far left and pull it towards the right, you can see the previous story without actually showing you have viewed it, just don’t let it actually go onto it, you can still take a screen shot. You’d just have to crop the image as it will have a bit of the story you were on visible. Hope those instructions make sense 😂 might eliminate you from her suspicions if she is looking who has viewed the close friends story

Reactions: 4
Are you an influencer yourself? I love that we have you here so please don't stop!
I used to be! It’s a strange old world - couldn’t cope with it anymore!

So happy to have you here Anona :) it’s so fun seeing what she sends out to her ‘close friends’

Do you have any insider info on what happened between Charlotte Ruff and Brogan when they were at Disney together?

Edited to say *with out giving your self away of course! :)
Unfortunately I have no idea about the situation with those two! BUT I will say I’ve also met Charlotte and she is so so lovely, doesn’t live her life through a lens etc!

I just looked and you could always view the story after a Brogans, hold the screen on the far left and pull it towards the right, you can see the previous story without actually showing you have viewed it, just don’t let it actually go onto it, you can still take a screen shot. You’d just have to crop the image as it will have a bit of the story you were on visible. Hope those instructions make sense 😂 might eliminate you from her suspicions if she is looking who has viewed the close friends story
I know what you mean! But mostly the close friends post is embedded within... :/ e.g she’s just posted a close friends one about her car, but then it’s followed by public stories after 😕

Reactions: 8
Did she always used to be this obsessed with Disney... I've been watching her for years (since like 2014). And id say its only within the last 2/3 years that she's become this huge fanatic. it's just bleeping weird.
So true. I started watching her about 2015 and the Disney content literally came out of nowhere a few years ago, even though she’s tried to pretend she’s always been a huge fan by digging out old pics of her when she was little in disney stuff

I KNOW we've harped on about this for how many threads 😝 but I'm in a stinker of a mood so I'm gonna mention it again. It PISSES me off that Brogan thinks she has thick hair. I've got thick hair that can take up to 45 minutes to wash, blow-dry and straighten, and even then you can tell it's thick. You know the mean girls quote "It's so big it's full of secrets" I refer to it as that sometimes but without any secrets lol and I have strands of hair everywhere!!

Brogan, you have thin hair but perhaps lots of it because of your curls but you DO NOT have thick hair. Stop trying to make fetch thick hair happen!!

Also what everyone else is saying is true. She was tolerable before Disney/Benji and since then, she's brought out of her 'Karen' side constantly and it's painful to watch. Especially during the Gary C video. She has no personality whatsoever. She reminded me of someones little sister that you put up with because she's your friends sister.

Anyway moan over, I've got to finish blow drying MY thick hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Watched Gary C’s new video with brogan and couldn’t stop cringing. Literally EVERYTHING came back to Disney...

Reactions: 3
I KNOW we've harped on about this for how many threads 😝 but I'm in a stinker of a mood so I'm gonna mention it again. It PISSES me off that Brogan thinks she has thick hair. I've got thick hair that can take up to 45 minutes to wash, blow-dry and straighten, and even then you can tell it's thick. You know the mean girls quote "It's so big it's full of secrets" I refer to it as that sometimes but without any secrets lol and I have strands of hair everywhere!!

Brogan, you have thin hair but perhaps lots of it because of your curls but you DO NOT have thick hair. Stop trying to make fetch thick hair happen!!

Also what everyone else is saying is true. She was tolerable before Disney/Benji and since then, she's brought out of her 'Karen' side constantly and it's painful to watch. Especially during the Gary C video. She has no personality whatsoever. She reminded me of someones little sister that you put up with because she's your friends sister.

Anyway moan over, I've got to finish blow drying MY thick hair.
She’s a narcissist, end of.

Watched Gary C’s new video with brogan and couldn’t stop cringing. Literally EVERYTHING came back to Disney...
Even without the Disney stuff I found her answers soo boring!

Don’t get me wrong I love my Mum but there’s also other people I find inspirational too. Also the question about who she would film with, again we know you like your friends and would film with them so give us something a bit more interesting.

I’m a huge Disney fan but my whole life doesn’t revolve around it. She just lacks any kind of personality whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Even without the Disney stuff I found her answers soo boring!

Don’t get me wrong I love my Mum but there’s also other people I find inspirational too. Also the question about who she would film with, again we know you like your friends and would film with them so give us something a bit more interesting.

I’m a huge Disney fan but my whole life doesn’t revolve around it. She just lacks any kind of personality whatsoever.
I thought it was funny how it was always ‘my friends’. She never specified an actual person. If you have them many ‘friends’ surely you can name drop?
Beth inspires me for inbracing her size. Etc

Reactions: 10
Why are all her clothes so samey! She is literally so boring. Wear a bit of colour for once Brogan and maybe a different pattern whilst you’re at it. she has 2 jumpsuits and this dress and they all look the same

(Also find it funny she’s still doing the front leg pose, even in a mirror selfie 😂)

B556E373-EB8A-46F2-A18E-2C6F0D7083C9.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s socially awkward after spending the last two years sat in her ‘office’. She needs to get out and make a life after this.

Reactions: 7
What is it with her and Next!? I always think their womens section looks like an old ladies closet! Their kids wear is beautiful but women's is grim

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.