Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta find a way to make £££ off the affiliate links now she can't post her haul..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that I would have any Disney in my house but there’s way of doing it in a subtle way - see below items from shop Disney. It doesn’t need to be in your face.
432073BD-07B9-427A-8698-8712582FCD0F.png
A54C3FD4-3A9C-4A74-9F41-66E8F95B2128.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I feel like someone needs to call her out on her going to Tesco with Benji. Yes, she's technically not breaking the rules, but she must know it's wrong or she wouldn't post it just for her "close friends".

It's people like her that is going make lockdown and restrictions go on for longer, stopping the rest of us working and seeing our family. She may be comfortable sitting around playing games and drinking tea, but the rest of us want some normality back.

Not to mention the lives she's putting at risk so she can choose what flavour Sunbites she fancies and get Benji to carry 10 bottles of Pepsi Max.

Reactions: 19
I didn’t know the Disney crap she bought was an ad - did she mention that in the haul video? If so I must have missed it as I was one of the lucky few who managed to watch it lol
Does that mean she didn’t pay for that stuff or did she get it discounted?

Reactions: 1
People aren’t allowed to shop in groups where I live, I’ve seen many people get turned away at my local Sainsbury’s/Asda because there were two of them. My partner and I do a shop once a week, where we take turns.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know the Disney crap she bought was an ad - did she mention that in the haul video? If so I must have missed it as I was one of the lucky few who managed to watch it lol
It was an affiliate link rather than an add. She probably will have paid for it full price, but she uses the affiliate link to get money when people purchase things using her swipe up.

Reactions: 3
If she’s an affiliate, I guess it wasn’t gifted but when she would of linked the product every click and purchase she’d get money. It’s proper sneaky!

Reactions: 2
I think this is what gets me the most about it... Then you have people like Lucy Wood (love her! and found her because someone on here mentioned her) taking up various types of crafting and little DIY jobs; people who are studying online courses, or learning new recipes, or doing challenges with friends, or being part of weekly quiz groups, or practising new fitness routines, or various types of gardening (my brother has created a hanging herb garden from an old pallet)... And she's doing abso-bleeping-lutley nothing different. She has nothing to offer.
Agreed! I love Lucy - watching her doing up their new house a bit at a time is so fun and interesting as she actually has her own style and interests. It makes Brogan and her house look even more dull and boring.

So Fraser has one of those glass whiteboards in his flat, it’s in a much better place and doesn’t look tacky, do we think she kicked up a fuss about it and that’s why she’s now magically got one?

Reactions: 4
Has she mentioned that Mickey picture that her mum painted her? Has she even put it up anywhere?

Reactions: 1
And here’s head probably all giddy about shopping together because she wants to hold hands round the shop, and doesn’t want to pack her own bags. Disrespectful.
You’d think with them living together and being in eachothers company 24/7 going to the shop alone is what they’d want (probably what benji wants) bit of freedom but no she has to be glued to his hip 🙄

Reactions: 15
i understand that going alone might make some people anxious with all the rules etc but if that’s the case with her then why not just send Benji alone?

Reactions: 5
£40 on total tat! Plus the roasting tin I don't know how much that was. Literally low quality plastic tit that will end up in landfill!!!!! £10 for 2 tea towels? I get a 5 pack for about £4 in Matalan! A tea towel is a tea towel!!!!!

£40 on total tat! Plus the roasting tin I don't know how much that was. Literally low quality plastic tit that will end up in landfill!!!!! £10 for 2 tea towels? I get a 5 pack for about £4 in Matalan! A tea towel is a tea towel!!!!!
If it doesn’t have Mickey Mouse on it she doesn’t want it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agreed! I love Lucy - watching her doing up their new house a bit at a time is so fun and interesting as she actually has her own style and interests. It makes Brogan and her house look even more dull and boring.
And they bought there house after brogie and banjo and moved in before them!
I found Lucy through this thread and really enjoying her content - I thought her birthday vlog, and showing her presents was much more respectful than brogie’s showing off!

Reactions: 9
This is vaguely off topic. But that lad that is watching every vlog and putting the close up shots of moon face on his Twitter, his gf is on bogs Instagram. I just looked at her profile and she cooks! All her meals look different and home made. Maybe brogan should show an interest in her very loyal subscribers and learn a thing or two from them!!!! Or are the little people no longer in her line of vision...

Reactions: 6
So Fraser has one of those glass whiteboards in his flat, it’s in a much better place and doesn’t look tacky, do we think she kicked up a fuss about it and that’s why she’s now magically got one?
I don’t know much about him, do they get on well etc?!

It’s shocking. We have a small holiday booked for early September, but I’m pretty sure it will be cancelled. I think Brogan’s WDW trip will be cancelled: I love Disney but I couldn’t think of anywhere less I’d want to be in a global pandemic. I think they’ll open first to Americans only, and might be a while before international visitors are allowed.
same, love Disney too. Gutted we won’t be taking our baby boy on the trip we had planned in October but even if it went ahead I wouldn’t want to go! Who in their right mind would right now?

Reactions: 3
Horses for courses and everything but as someone in their late 20s (like Brogan) filling my house with Disney stuff just looks messy. You can have Disney in your home and still make it look nice, it just seems that she grabs anything disney related just to prove she is a Massive Disney fan*

*She’s a Disney fan for the free trippys and to gain subs. This girl didn’t even know who Briar Rose was.

same, love Disney too. Gutted we won’t be taking our baby boy on the trip we had planned in October but even if it went ahead I wouldn’t want to go! Who in their right mind would right now?
We had a trip booked for October aswell, but it doesn’t seem like a magical place with the planned social distancing. (We’re due to have our baby in October so obviously it’s a no go for us anyway 😂)
If we weren’t in the position we were in and were still able to go we would be cancelling it and book for another time. It just doesn’t seem like a nice place atm :(

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.