Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is making me laugh whenever I come back to it haha

Reactions: 7
Horses for courses and everything but as someone in their late 20s (like Brogan) filling my house with Disney stuff just looks messy. You can have Disney in your home and still make it look nice, it just seems that she grabs anything disney related just to prove she is a Massive Disney fan*

*She’s a Disney fan for the free trippys and to gain subs. This girl didn’t even know who Briar Rose was.

We had a trip booked for October aswell, but it doesn’t seem like a magical place with the planned social distancing. (We’re due to have our baby in October so obviously it’s a no go for us anyway 😂)
If we weren’t in the position we were in and were still able to go we would be cancelling it and book for another time. It just doesn’t seem like a nice place atm :(
Your profile pic makes me laugh every time I see it! It’s my fav :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I don’t know much about him, do they get on well etc?!
They seem to! She’s not ever said she’s fell out with him ect and back in her old vlogs when she first moved into her flat she was always going out for food with him and at one point im sure they even went to brighton together for a few days! He works away abroad for 8 weeks at a time i think so thats probably why she doesn’t mention much about him

I think this is what gets me the most about it... Then you have people like Lucy Wood (love her! and found her because someone on here mentioned her) taking up various types of crafting and little DIY jobs; people who are studying online courses, or learning new recipes, or doing challenges with friends, or being part of weekly quiz groups, or practising new fitness routines, or various types of gardening (my brother has created a hanging herb garden from an old pallet)... And she's doing abso-bleeping-lutley nothing different. She has nothing to offer.
Oh please link her. I am not sure if it was her i just searched in insta

So Fraser has one of those glass whiteboards in his flat, it’s in a much better place and doesn’t look tacky, do we think she kicked up a fuss about it and that’s why she’s now magically got one?
His looks really long and tall, like he wouldn’t be able to reach the top of it tall.

Thread title 😂

Their trip will definitely be cancelled or at least not fully operational. Can’t wait for the meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Horses for courses and everything but as someone in their late 20s (like Brogan) filling my house with Disney stuff just looks messy. You can have Disney in your home and still make it look nice, it just seems that she grabs anything disney related just to prove she is a Massive Disney fan*

*She’s a Disney fan for the free trippys and to gain subs. This girl didn’t even know who Briar Rose was.
I agree, you can be an adult and like disney and decorate your house in a stylish way.

Emma hill is a disney fan and she doesn’t shove it everyones face (and has been gifted few disney trips) she is also framing some cool disney posters for her house and its tastefully done, brogan should take note.

Reactions: 1
Thread title 😂

Their trip will definitely be cancelled or at least not fully operational. Can’t wait for the meltdown
If she can’t cope with how life is now, she’s gonna be really tipped over the edge with her Disney trip being cancelled!

Reactions: 2
I've just looked on Emma Hills home stories. Some of those posters are beautiful. The map is exactly what I had in mind for my home 😊

I always notice that people here say ‘as per say’ as if it’s taking the mick out of Brogey- is this something she used to say a lot?

I only started watching her about a year ago and can’t say I’ve ever noticed her saying it lol but obvs all her old vids are gone now

Heard all the others, beach hut, naturally thick curly hair, brother works on a yacht etc etc

Reactions: 3
Her latest instagram with her remotes in a pot... can her house get any more granny-fied???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to comment on the window at tesco thing - you can now view insta stories on your desktop, what if it’s the moles reflection of her taking a pic of her screen?

I always notice that people here say ‘as per say’ as if it’s taking the mick out of Brogey- is this something she used to say a lot?

I only started watching her about a year ago and can’t say I’ve ever noticed her saying it lol but obvs all her old vids are gone now

Heard all the others, beach hut, naturally thick curly hair, brother works on a yacht etc etc
Back in the day she used to throw "per se" around in every other sentence, in the wrong context. She also thought the phrase was, "as per se."

E.g.
I've just opened a bag of crisps, as per se.
I've got naturally thick hair, as per se.
My brother works on a yacht, as per se.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s only uploading that to her story so people will dm her asking about the jo malone candle so she can say her usual pish “ ohhh the candle it smells like the flight of passage” ohh I can’t wait to go back it’s my favourite ride”. Bore the duck off cant wait for her post tomorrow pretending to be the biggest Star Wars fan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.