Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what she actually bought in the haul 😂😂
Plastic Disney kids bowls
Silicone cupcake wrapper things
Disney baking tit that she will never use
A Disney ice cream scoop
Fairy lights with clips for photos that’s bigger than she expected because she can’t read dimensions on amazon
A metal holder for her tray cupboard that won’t fit because she doesn’t know how to read dimensions on Amazon
A little spade for the garden (lol)
Ummm, Marula oil shampoo that she pronounced maqura oil
What else..... a bread tin baking liner thing
That’s all I can remember thank god.

Basically pointless tit to add to the rest of her pointless tit in her pointless life.
It was a stupid video that had no point other than to make it seem like she has content, happiness and a reason to get up in the morning.
Sorry I have some anger towards her haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A Disney ice cream scoop
Fairy lights with clips for photos that’s bigger than she expected because she can’t read dimensions on amazon
A metal holder for her tray cupboard that won’t fit because she doesn’t know how to read dimensions on Amazon

Basically pointless tit to add to the rest of her pointless tit in her pointless life.
It was a stupid video that had no point other than to make it seem like she has content, happiness and a reason to get up in the morning.
All essentials then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A Disney ice cream scoop

You should go on the Generation Game (cuddlyyyyy toooooy). You might be too young to get that reference 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There’s a difference between going online to buy things and BOTH of them going into home bargains to buy unnecessary tit.

Reactions: 40
Oh she really is an utter fuckwit isn’t she. I cannot cope with all her stupid fans in her twitter mentions saying people are looking for an escapism right now and hauls are good- sure huns hauls are good if you buy the stuff online so that a) viewers can also buy and b) you’re not going out for unnecessary purposes during a global pandemic. SHE IS SO STUPID SEND HELP🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Again it’s not that ordering online was the bad part, it was the ‘me and benj went to home bargains’ then proceeded to show what she got in the shop. She could have gotten all of that on amazon with the rest of her order. So her 75k people (hopefully not all) would have thought it’s ok to go have a mooch round home bargains. And she was mooching because she was talking about the garden section that she doesn’t usually browse.

Reactions: 26
I truly hope she is embarrassed about uploading that haul. Like it or not there are people out there that (and it kills me to say this) look up to these 'influencers'.
What a terrible example to set and just showcases how self absorbed Brogan is.

Reactions: 12
This was all I saw from her haul as I was skimming it. 2 plastic ice cream bowls (for £11!) and the brownie tin in the bottom left of the insta screenshot, which I can’t find on the shopdisney site anymore so presume it’s sold out. She then waffled on about not having that much baking stuff, so I suspect that there will be a ‘bake with me’ vlog in the coming weeks, where they’ll probably make something horrendous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
did both brogan and benji actually go into home bargains???
She said her and benj walked to home bargains, saying that she couldn’t carry all the stuff. So I’m going to assume. She did say though that Ben had said for them to just grab the bits they needed and go. However I don’t feel like ‘need’ is the right word for another comb and plastic boxes of which she has many applies.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell not every. single. thing needs to be disney... and this is coming from a massive disney fan

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wherever you all are in the world right now, if you listen very carefully you can almost hear the cries of Brogan on the phone to Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.