Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've felt guilty ordering stuff online I actually need.

But at least none of us are taking specific journeys out to buy crap we don't.

I'm glad she deleted the video. Shamefully stupid.

Reactions: 13
I wish she hadn’t deleted it. Now she’s going to use the situation for sympathy instead of getting the criticism she rightly deserves

Reactions: 9
I read a few of the comments on her Twitter and i wish I hadn’t. People are bleeping deluded. Using heart broken emojis and saying it’s jealous people causing the hate. 7755E122-3EE2-4630-A74E-D6CD39017E9A.png
7755E122-3EE2-4630-A74E-D6CD39017E9A.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I've felt guilty ordering stuff online I actually need.

But at least none of us are taking specific journeys out to buy crap we don't.

I'm glad she deleted the video. Shamefully stupid.
OMG she deleted the video I watched it 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she also said in the video she first sainburys and then tesco as the excuse as to why she needed more crap, pretty sure both sell pencils for less than 50 and whiteboards which stick on your fridge....

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’ve just caught up and seen that she’s deleted the video!! Here’s the thing, there is a grey area around what is essential and what isn’t. Some things people wouldn’t think are essential are essential to others in a way to help them get through this. I’m sure we’re all guilty of picking up a few “non-essentials” during an (actual essential) shopping trip. Whatever it takes to make it or the other side of this.

But come on Brogan, that trip to Home Bargains was just completely unnecessary and you’re just putting other people at risk so you could go out and buy a bunch of crap you didn’t even need.

The sad thing is she’ll have taken it down due to the amount of backlash, but I doubt she even thinks she did anything wrong. And unfortunately the majority of her followers will be helping her back that opinion up.

Reactions: 26
bleeping hell! I’d love to say I’m surprised but I’m not. She has to understand that as “influencer” (ha like she influences anyone, but stay with me here) she also influences behaviour. So people will think it’s ok to do this kind of tit, or to go out and do a photoshoot in the park. Like she had no understanding of her audience or the world around her.

I hope one day she gets her comeuppance, that brands pull from working with her and she’s forced to get a real job.

Who the duck pays £7 for a Disney ice cream scoop?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To me, if you’re picking up essentials feel free to buy whatever else is on the shelf. Don’t make a visit just for the other crap.

But equally - don’t post a video all about what you bought online?!

Reactions: 35
I'm feeling guilty buying clothes online as i need litterally a new wardrobe, however I'm making a list of basics that will see me through a few months (get maybe 1 good hot week here in the summer) and I will order the minimum, would I like a new mixer yes however it's not essential right now (I bake almost daily)

Reactions: 2
To me, if you’re picking up essentials feel free to buy whatever else is on the shelf. Don’t make a visit just for the other crap.

But equally - don’t post a video all about what you bought online?!
This is exactly it!! I bought a bottle of tequila today and not a soul knows but me, my other half and the cashier (and you guys now) it was amongst £100 of food shopping which was all one single shop.

This is very different to if me and my other half had both gone to a supermarket together to buy a bottle of tequila only and filmed a video about it for content!!

So many things she could have done instead. She could have used the things she bought to make a video of herself using it all instead of LOOK AT MY SHOPPING

Reactions: 22
I'm loving the drama🍿 several blue tickers disagreeing with the Moonster's actions over on Twitter

Screenshot_20200429_191417.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This was all I saw from her haul as I was skimming it. 2 plastic ice cream bowls (for £11!) and the brownie tin in the bottom left of the insta screenshot, which I can’t find on the shopdisney site anymore so presume it’s sold out. She then waffled on about not having that much baking stuff, so I suspect that there will be a ‘bake with me’ vlog in the coming weeks, where they’ll probably make something horrendous
The brownie dish that Charlotte got delivered a couple of days ago too!

Reactions: 4
all of the home bargains and b&m’s near me are next to an aldi or Lidl so I know a few people who have been picking up the branded food items in there that they can’t get next door not having a bloody mooch about buying yet more tat🙄
Yeah I do that! I think the only no essential thing I bought was a cheap Easter egg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.