Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anona

Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

93BF1FE9-7D51-4411-8090-D50CFFE878C2.jpeg

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Gigglywink

I can’t believe the hypocrisy of this girl. I mean, who the Hell does she think she is?

She openly told everyone in the ‘we’ve bought a house’ vlog that the owners were divorcing so they had to sell... sorry if their priority wasn’t to clear the vhs’s from the loft. Also, those videos could have been up there for years and may not even be the previous owners. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Seriously this girl needs a reality check as people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones (or put their lives on YouTube for all to see)... did you clear all your tat from Kevin’s loft? Most likely not.
Do you not remember clogging up your mother’s home with your tat when your dad kicked you out? Obviously got amnesia from this point.
Have you ever replaced the numerous carpets you’ve ruined over the years (with your stupid nail polish or leaving straighteners on or just because you’re grubby) in different places you’ve resided in? Thought not.
Didn’t you have to ring your mum to help you clean up Kevin’s house as you couldn’t cope? Nope that slipped your mind too.
But do you enjoy doing your puzzles on the ‘disgusting’ PREVIOUS OWNER’s dining table? Yup thought so.
Is their living room carpet still down and you’re walking barefoot over it? Obviously they weren’t that disgusting then...

It’s awful how she speaks to and about people in a such a derogatory manner. Yes she’s fat and lies about putting on weight. Yes her and Benji’s relationship is odd (He’s gay or has had an affair/wants to split up and she’s clinging to him like a leech - those insta pics were 100% to say ‘look we’re together and happy and in love’ to the world as everyone can see the cracks). Yes she’s lazy and does absolutely nothing around that house. Yes she ponces around like she’s some sort of goddess. Yes she’s grubby and doesn’t take care of herself. Yes she wears that God awful towel on her head continuously...
But the thing that gets right on my tits is her rudeness to others. Her attitude completely stinks (to people and things) She’s rude, self-centred, obnoxious, arrogant and materialistic and THAT is why I don’t watch her anymore.

And don’t come at me with a #bekind Instagram post Brogan or get Bully Beth or Bitchy Binky to post something about ‘not knowing what people are going through behind closed doors’... where’s your #bekind to the previous owners and their life/stuff/issues? Where’s your #bekind to those risking their lives so you can live and shop in home bargains? Where’s your #bekind to all the brands and customer service staff you’ve openly slagged off on Twitter and your Vlogs? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Laur91

VIP Member
Brogan Tate - Coleslaw on my bagel but no towel on my head, my haul was rejected, BRING ME BISCUITS IN BED!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Sybil

Chatty Member
I thought it was a little hypocritical for her and Benji to bad mouth the previous owners because “They had 2 months to sort it out”

It took Benji and Brogan 6 months to move into the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

gizmo

Wherever you all are in the world right now, if you listen very carefully you can almost hear the cries of Brogan on the phone to Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

thischarmingmiss

On a positive note, it’s nice to see Charlotte donating all earnings from her latest video to charity in memory of her cousin 👏👏👏 Just a small gesture but shows a lot about her as a person!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Ps mr maui has discovered the windowsill and likes to use my glasses case as a pillow

Sorry unfiltered- im blonde now (lockdown does things 😂)
No offence but this isn't really relevant it's just sort of seeking self validation in a random thread 😬

Maybe it's allowed tho idk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

alc1988

Okay....about 5 minutes into the new vlog and did I really just hear her say “my nanny says she shows everyone our books. She has dementia, I’m Not sure who she would be showing”. And then scoff...😳😳😳

what the actual!? How ignorant of her to day such a thing - and about her own nanny. And to completely brush off her adorable text to her. She should be ashamed of herself!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

emerald

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
Truly our saviour, god bless

Imagine purposely taking a selfie with a pep lip because you feel sorry for yourself at the age of 26. How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ot55

VIP Member
I love how she’s written ‘tea and animal crossing kinda day’ when literally every day for her is a tea and animal crossing day...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Bet Benji is having to make her a very large drinkie tonight.....hopefully he has put it in her non spill sippy cup so it doesn’t spill when she is having a toddler tantrum about the mean YouTube viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Crisps

VIP Member
When did they not shop together?! Literally went to Tesco & Home Bargains last week together!

Reactions: 45

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
I don't get why she was so secretive when she initially put on her IG story to just close friends that she was going to home bargains... She obviously knew it wasn't a sensible thing to do. So why choose to upload it to YouTube for everybody to see? Doesn't make sense. Glad she has been called out

Reactions: 44

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I don’t think she wears much from previous years and clothes don’t seem to stay for long with her. She is ALWAYS buying new clothes, wearing them non stop and then after 2/3 months or so we don’t ever see them again. Eg the stripy hollister jumper she is always wearing, by autumn winter it will be gone.

We all comment on the weight gain and that’s quite obvious, but the light in her eyes and the genuine smile on face has gone, it’s really sad. She just looks like an empty shell.
512E0B54-91A4-4877-BDB1-C2C78830F696.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44