Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could that reflection just be her shadow projecting onto Benji?

It does seem like bait though, because there hasn’t been a rule change (as far as I’m aware) and it’s still supposed to be one person per household. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went into the shop separately, pretending they don’t know each other, as she seems to be keeping her distance from him. I feel like if they were actually allowed in there together, we’d get a closer shot or something cringe like them both holding a basket.

If she’s trying to rat out the mole, she has to post something juicy enough to make it to tattle, which is why this seems very fishy to me. After the haul fiasco the other day, I don’t think she’s stupid enough to sincerely post something like this (unless I’m giving her too much credit lol).

Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s hilarious she thinks she’s posting it to close friends, and one of her “close friends” is posting it here- for all we know, “Anona”’ is Beth 😂 And even Brogies actual close friends read and post here 🤣

I want to know why she’s announcing “finally being able to shop together” when no new govnerment rules have been put out. Brogie when you read this - please explain what you mean by “finally” - and also saying “finally” makes no sense - seeing as you have been shopping together all along!

Also •lol• at her posting it to what she thinks is a small group of friends- CLEARLY because she knows her followers will disapprove! But what on Earth makes her think her friends won’t disapprove too?
She’s as thick as two planks of wood!
Some stores only let one per household in - but that’s clearly not the case in her area so I have noooo idea what she’s banging on about. I also just think it’s weird and boring to share that photo and share it. No one cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.