Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me just now on twitter - I wasn’t even nasty haha I deleted my whole account to post that too hahaha

Reactions: 5
What an absolute mess. On what planet did she think that was an acceptable video to post? This Covid situation has revealed right from day one how self-centred and oblivious to current affair she is.

Reactions: 20
Those who saw the video What was it like??? duck off brogie you knew fine well what the reaction would be, you selfish cow. Funny how you never stated when you went to home bargains for your viewers to see, it was only close friends as you knew!!

Reactions: 18
She keeps tilting her head to the side where her hair is longer 😂

HER AND BENJI BOTH WENT TO HOME BARGINS!!!! Why would you advertise that!
She annoyed me saying how her hair just grew fast on one side. Yeah... that’s true, your hair CAN grow unevenly... by a millimetre not 2 inches.

Just admit if Brogan, ye ma cuts hair wonky 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'I'm trying my best to understand and get through this' what a joke, its not difficult to understand that she should NOT be making a special trip to buy non-essential items during a worldwide pandemic. She is a grown woman and needs to get a grip, but instead of trying to release a more appropriate video she's just lazy and uploads the same old haul video hoping to rake in those £££s, disgusting woman, I hope she looses followers for this, she has no excuse! and.......breathe......

Reactions: 31
Escapism? WHAT? Do they seriously think these retail workers want to be there? Like I said earlier, one of my closest friends is a manager at Home Bargains and he’s stuck at work from 5/6am to keep up with deliveries.

Reactions: 20
Ok - I’m not goi g to lie, I’ve bought a sweatshirt, work out clothes etc since lockdown began - but who thinks that it’s in any way ok to boast about purchasing right now 🤯
I was in the supermarket yesterday and an old woman in front of me, was justifying her purchases to the cashier, saying she knew they weren’t all essential but they were for her grandson’s birthday 😭 then bogey comes waving all her tat.
blerg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So she said two of the piles of bits and bobs were from shop Disney and amazon like the Disney kitchenware. K fine we all have prob splurged online since this started. Then went on to say she and Benj went for a walk to home bargains. So cake dish liners, garden trowl, plastic box to put more junk in, comb, pencils, and any other food bits they didn’t see in Tesco(that she said they had already been to)....toothpaste....and more shampoo and conditioner.

She deleted it because this time she couldn’t keep up with deleting the backlash. Too bloody right!

Reactions: 27
To be fair if you type haul video in to YouTube lots of people are doing hauls personally I think she should of kept it up. Ive been buying none essential items online. My little boy needed summer clothes bought them and I ordered few books and things on Amazon to keep son enetertained

Reactions: 9
Like, she can go ahead and buy things where she can... but don’t brag about it when the leader of our country has told us to only buy essential things and only go out if necessary!

I’ve bought a few things but I never told anyone and we’re not really supposed to!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.