Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted my comment about how disgusting that video is, not even going to watch it. What a vile person! Showing of her crappy children’s bowls when people are dying and she HAD to go out a buy tat. Vile woman!

Reactions: 24
LOADS OF HOME CONTENT SHE SAID 😂 😂 😂 of what Brogan that is tat not homeware haul stop buying kids bowls

did say it be tat what a boring video ben is slowly telling her to cut down on spending its about time

Brogan Tate #25 Tate is a compulsive tat hoarder

Reactions: 13
Does she not own a bleeping tape measure?!
Literally everything she brought from amazon ‘oh I think this is too big’. THEY HAVE THE DIMENSIONS IN THE DESCRIPTION!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t that grey jumper an XL and she said it looked big? Looks quite snug to me...
I received my jumper today, I’m a size 12/14 with a large chest. I ordered a medium and it’s baggy on me so lord knows what size Brogan actually is to have the XL be snug 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also, there is no way she walked to home bargains. I know the home bargains she went to, along with where it is in relation to her house.
No way in hell.

Also, in last weeks video where people were saying about the curly girl method she said she was happy with her shampoo & conditioner after spending years finding one that worked for her.

this week she’s going to look for new.

she’s literally a walking contradiction that girl

Reactions: 14
I've noticed over the past few weeks that she'll post an ad/affiliate swipe up on her stories, followed by something charity related. Today's ad is for Elizabeth Arden cream then she shares a post about Captain Tom Moore's birthday cards... I bet she didn't send him one, or donate! Only interested in earning money from her swipe up (n)

Reactions: 9
Love watching all the negative comments get deleted - ugh I can’t stand her!!!

Reactions: 8
This was her insta-story after that ‘crab’ photo posted earlier... she doesn’t have her dm’s turned on to anyone unless she follows them (she mentioned that on Twitter recently). It seems so awkward to mention all the dm’s she’s getting when the large majority of her followers reading it can’t dm her

4F22CD1F-8060-4239-A5FF-BAA8D5459A8B.jpeg

• Haha
She wouldn’t have to delete comments if she had a genuine defence. She’s in the wrong and she knows it but she doesn’t give a monkeys as long as she has her precious “content”

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah you AND Benj have a little mooch around home bargains looking for more plastic tat you actually don’t need right now. I’m all for getting a few bits online for entertainment etc, but I’m thinking she might get a bit of backlash off the people making an effort only to go get food and essentials.
If I walked into their house I would assume they had kids already. They are such an embarrassment. I’m going to assume they are running out of legitimate friends now, well friends their age anyway :LOL:

Reactions: 18
It's been deleted. Totally missed the backlash in the comments and the video itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I tweeted her saying Aren’t we supposed to be avoiding none essential shopping? and she blocked me within seconds.

• Angry
Has she completely deleted the video? I watching 1 second, thumbs down and closed it. Decided I’m bored enough to watch and can’t see it. I can see all her other videos so not as if I’ve been blocked? Can you even block someone on YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just announced over 26k have died due to covid 19 and she uploads a shopping haul video going to home bargains ... she’s a disgrace and anyone commenting on the vlog telling her “ great haul “ are just as bad as that stupid cow !

Didnt watch the vlog I looked at the 140 thumbs down video had only been up 30 mins which is a good thing she’s showed her true arrogance hopefully some of her“ fans” will unsubscribe

Reactions: 26
Has she taken down the Instagram story about a new video too? Ah ok, just seen the prev post.

Much as I dislike everything she stands for now, at least she held her hands up. Fopperholic take note!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.