Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth needs to stay out of everyone’s business, she loves confrontation. Has a go at people for in directing and then constantly indirect tweets...
Beth is the biggest hypocrite going and people only like her content because she is “real”. I sense tension between Beth and Brogan when people realise Beth says it as it is (most of the time) and Brogan just churns our the same crap day in and day out.
Also, the Brogan / Charlotte / Beth friendship thing. Beth was friends with Charlotte first and only wormed her way into Brogan because she wanted more social media following...........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually like Beth. Don't get me wrong all of this indirect tweeting stuff is silly but she's young. I don't think she actually likes Brogan as much as she pretends she does but hey, I get it.

She is sometimes a bit materialistic but generally thinks about what she posts unlike Brogan who barely thinks at all. Plus she actually works for a living AND manages to do THINGS so I'm all for that 😂

I actually like Beth. Don't get me wrong all of this indirect tweeting stuff is silly but she's young. I don't think she actually likes Brogan as much as she pretends she does but hey, I get it.

She is sometimes a bit materialistic but generally thinks about what she posts unlike Brogan who barely thinks at all. Plus she actually works for a living AND manages to do THINGS so I'm all for that 😂
Pretty sure Beth is like 28...

But i love Beth, though wish she wouldnt indirect tweet after going in on that chelsea girl for doing it

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on today (unlike Brogan I actually have to work for home!) I’m so ready to hit thumbs down on today’s video. I can’t believe she is publishing a home bargains haul right now!!! I’m so pissed off about this!! We are still in bleeping lockdown!!

Reactions: 11
yeah she turned 27 this year I think? Back in Feb? 😂 so older than brogz!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I like Beth too but she gets involved in everyone else’s drama and is extremely hypocritical.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure Beth is like 28...

But i love Beth, though wish she wouldnt indirect tweet after going in on that chelsea girl for doing it
Is 28 not young anymore? Then I am as old as the hills at 35 😂

Reactions: 6
Is 28 not young anymore? Then I am as old as the hills at 35 😂
It is haha, but i am 27 and would say i am old enough not to insirect tweet about people who are my pals. I feel like that's something you stop doing at like 21 if you ever did it

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that grey jumper an XL and she said it looked big? Looks quite snug to me...

Reactions: 7
the bag is so boring, if she did have a real Gucci bag she wouldn’t feel the need to buy another Instagram bag..... it’s grey too, I don’t understand what outfits that would actually go with, alongside the strap colour 🙃

Reactions: 3
Brogan adds it to the top of her pile of bags.

Sadly confirming that like all the others, it only offered a temporary kind of glee, inevitably replaced by a hollow feeling of sadness.

• Sad
She keeps tilting her head to the side where her hair is longer 😂

HER AND BENJI BOTH WENT TO HOME BARGINS!!!! Why would you advertise that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She keeps saying she's been doing so much baking...

Sorry hun does Benji making one packet mix flapjack count as you doing soooooo much baking

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.