Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was doing some nosing and found the listing for their house and looking at the photos, including the external ones, the place looked so much better than it does now.
All it needed was a coat or 2 of paint her and there, and maybe some new flooring.
And i cannot believe how bad both of their diy skills are.

Reactions: 8
That daft shelf under the sink 😂
That’s her zimmer for when Benjamin takes her for her daily walk 😂😂😂

I was doing some nosing and found the listing for their house and looking at the photos, including the external ones, the place looked so much better than it does now.
All it needed was a coat or 2 of paint her and there, and maybe some new flooring.
Photos can be deceiving online though! Not Sticking up for her but like the holes into the loft, and that botch job under the sink and the leaking utility room were issues that were obviously there before.
when we bought our house it looked lovely online, and even when we viewed it we loved the house, as soon as we got the keys and started stripping it back the problems started to show! The living room ceiling fell through because the Bath had been leaking 😂😂 although I don’t ignore the problems I just roll up my sleeves and fix the problems! I bloody love my house 🏠

Last edited:
  • Haha
My thoughts on the vlog..

She wakes up and the first thing she does is play animal crossing 🙄 it's a shame she didn't spend as much time 'renovating' her actual home, as she does on the home in her game...
AS IF she went on a video call looking like that, I mean if it's a work thing, could she not have even brushed her hair? How unprofessional. And advertising a brand like that! I'm not judging her looks, just the way she presents herself is shocking.

The picture of them kissing in her nannys book -why include that?!?
Did she really need more pjs after sorting hers out the other week?!
I agree, it wasnt necessary to speak about the previous owners like that!

I did chuckle when she mentioned the colouring book 🤣 "I dont know what I did to deserve lovely friends" - noone knows. Notice how friends are always doing things for her or she only sees friends when it benefits her for an ad (games nights, London press days etc) she never seems to do anything for her friends! Even when her friend Meghan had a leaving party, all brogan said was she was sad because she lent on Meghan a lot or something like that. No wonder none of her friendships last.

"Benji still hasnt built the bathroom shelves yet" girl please, do it yourself!!! Why has she got to rely on her boyfriend to build everything, I'm pretty sure she used to build flat packs when was in her flat so why cant she now.

The only saving part of this vlog for me was when she admitted to feeling a bit sad near the end, it's not nice to hear shes sad but some honesty is good and makes her a little more relatable like she used to be.

Cant believe I just wasted half an hour on that tripe!

Reactions: 13
found some old brogan threads on other gossip sites... oh how this person would be so disappointed in what she has become
What amazes me is how it’s in such a short space of time. I mean I’m struggling to see what behind the scenes she could be so unhappy about now. The relationship she is in now, he answers to her every wish, and if she’s not happy in the relationship then she can move on. They aren’t married and don’t have kids. She has a house, has like what 5 free trips a year(usually), bundles of free stuff sent to her (god knows why). If it’s health stuff, I’d like to think she would be taking better care of herself than she is, because currently it’s shocking. And she’s never expressed or barely mentioned what the rest of the world is going through so I’m doubting she is that ‘devastated’ by it. People mention the parents thing, but with how shocking her attitude is I can’t help thinking she might have brought that on herself, I mean we have no idea but could have played each parent off each other.
I find it hard to have any sympathy for her, firstly because her attitude is unbelievable but secondly because I can think of so many more people that deserve sympathy right now.

Reactions: 15
Did brogan say she has IBS? When my brother was diagnosed he was told to avoid drinking much cola (if I’m wrong I apologise, advise has more than likely changed since then, just genuinely curious)
I have IBS and was told to avoid it and if I drink it the stomach cramps are crippling!

I don’t think she has IBS with the amount of crap she eats, she would be in so much pain!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed she doesn’t wear the towel as much anymore after we all mentioned it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching the vlog. When she starts to organise the area under the sink, she says something like - we had a leak here and I wonder if it's still leaking and then is disappointed when she realises that it is still leaking.
Like, sure Brogan. The leak was supposed to fix itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The living room was set out better

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watching the vlog. When she starts to organise the area under the sink, she says something like - we had a leak here and I wonder if it's still leaking and then is disappointed when she realises that it is leaking.
Like, sure Brogan. The leak was supposed to fix itself.
Why would you 'tidy' an area that has water leaking into it? That's like painting a wall that has a big hole in it 😂

You'd try and fix the leak and keep everything out of the cupboard until it was fixed? She's so messy and disorganised.

Reactions: 11
Can't wait for the haul video tonight, who the hell posts a haul video in the middle of a worldwide health pandemic 🤔 Oh yeah that's right the most self centred, self absorbed and selfish little bogie that's who !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's so totally tone deaf. The world isn't what it was. And pretending nothing has changed is both selfish and not what people want? I mean maybe I'm expecting a lot of Bogie's viewers but....Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 9
What amazes me is how it’s in such a short space of time. I mean I’m struggling to see what behind the scenes she could be so unhappy about now. The relationship she is in now, he answers to her every wish, and if she’s not happy in the relationship then she can move on. They aren’t married and don’t have kids. She has a house, has like what 5 free trips a year(usually), bundles of free stuff sent to her (god knows why). If it’s health stuff, I’d like to think she would be taking better care of herself than she is, because currently it’s shocking. And she’s never expressed or barely mentioned what the rest of the world is going through so I’m doubting she is that ‘devastated’ by it. People mention the parents thing, but with how shocking her attitude is I can’t help thinking she might have brought that on herself, I mean we have no idea but could have played each parent off each other.
I find it hard to have any sympathy for her, firstly because her attitude is unbelievable but secondly because I can think of so many more people that deserve sympathy right now.
I think she’s unhappy because everything is stale for her and shes hit a rut at a young age. She can’t relate to most people her own age and sits at home alone most of the time. She has a boyfriend who appears to love her and like you say, answers to her every wish. But sometimes it’s not enough. You can choose to love someone because of how they treat you but can’t force yourself you be in love with someone no matter how hard you try. I’ve had previous relationships where nothing was wrong but I knew I could be happier. I think Brogan needs someone a bit more strong willed than Benji, he is a bit of a pushover to her. I just wish she would sort herself out, her back to her old self and deal with whatever issues she is facing. A part time job, like her social media freelancing would give her some routine and direction and some much needed time away from her personal socials. Making small changes in her life would help deal with a lot of the negativity she seems to hold that make her come across so nasty

Reactions: 7
Old Brogan would have been the girl that looked at present Brogan and say ‘disgusting...’.
She should have used lockdown to reboot herself. Get into a good routine, take better care of herself, exercise, eat properly and sort out her relationships with her parents and friends.
She used to be sociable and appreciated her friends. As soon as Benji came along she discarded everything to focus solely on him.

Just me or she wasn’t that sociable...she had a few good friends and everyone else came and went!! Yes, she went out more, even to the monthly Southampton bloggers meet up but even then she barely had friends to hang out with...

My very first vlog was her crying in her car after being kicked out (I’m Chinese and this doesn’t really happen for us) so I carried on watching to see how’d it go...my sister will always ask is that the cry baby that got kicked out and was sat in her car crying with all her tit :ROFLMAO:

I always thought she had potential to be uber pretty if she washed her hair a bit more, threw out her wardrobe, kept up with the fitness and sorted out some decent skincare and make up...when she started wearing lipstick cos she got a few freebies...went downhill from there!! Obvs I’m not saying she has to be skinny to be pretty!!!

• Haha
What's this about then? Passive aggressive dig at Brogie?
Urghhh Beth just tag who you are referring too I hate people that put up bleeping cryptic tweets!!

But Yes it is no doubt a dig at brogan. She seems to do this quite a lot she done the same about influencers not using “ gifted” same time brogan was on the cruise putting up posts without “ gifted” until she was called out. Same with influencers turning off comments and not engaging with their audience. Brogan was the first time jump on the comments to say She does it because she’s busy and has 100s of DMs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.