Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, pull the other one Brogey.

We all know you 100% had steam coming out of your ears when Benji's little DM indiscretion came to your attention. You're just trying to play it down and act like the 'cool' gf to save face and hold onto Benji at all costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t usually post, I quite enjoy the reading!! But I think she’s left the comments up about the messages to save face, if she reads here (She does) she’ll use it as a show of solidarity and that she has no “issues” in her relationship. You know full well benji will be sat there rubbing his non existent chin, giving it the whole “it’s utter ludicrous Bubs” while having the shifty eyes while she’s doing the whole “I’m not gonna cry” flap while actually crying with rage!

maybe when “lockdown” is over, she can arrange a good ole PIGNIC with the two of them, put those plastic plates to good use!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My best friend's husband sometimes messages me but it's always about stuff relating to my best friend. Because she is my friend not him?

If I got a message like that from him I would think it was over familiar tbh. Of course you can message your partner's friend but why make it so flirty?

Reactions: 23
A joke she is in her own world shes let off steam but snapping at the replies sure your fine about it Brogs did you see his wink a guy whos got a gf did the same to me and confessed he was trying to win my heart over watch out B have a word with your man

Benji probably has tinder on his "WORK PHONE" and meeting his matches :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a skim through binkys instagram and Ben had liked a lot of her pics.

Which is fine, but after seeing their private flirty messages.... makes me wonder 🤔

Reactions: 13
I had a skim through binkys instagram and Ben had liked a lot of her pics.

Which is fine, but after seeing their private flirty messages.... makes me wonder 🤔
Not sure I’d be too impressed if my partner was liking my best friend’s pictures, especially the ones he has liked, seems off to me.

Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over how many people are going nuts about this message 😂😂 it was a innuendo because Bianca has been very clear about needing dick in her life.... Benji isn’t trying to slither into her pants. I imagine brogie and Benji were sat next to each other on the sofa and he was talking to her as he did it, it’s not that big of a deal, and like brogan hasn’t been through all his DMs when she clearly has his account passwords. I don’t think their friendship is genuine but garentee even if Benji was explicit and asked to have sec with Bianca she’d say no as she also think she’s god’s gift to men (much like brogan)

Reactions: 15
Yeah I mean to be honest...if you’re going to get flirty or whatever with another girl....atleast make it worth it haha. That’s why I don’t think he’s into her, I mean anything over Bianca.

‘She’s so confident’ no hun shes cocky...there’s a difference lol.
makes me laugh either of them giving advise, like has bianca had a long term relationship?
We know this is Bogies first proper relationship which is why she treats Ben like tit! She has no idea how to treat a man, again its a bloody miracle she has a bf......oh look there’s pigs flying🐷

Reactions: 4
Just looking back at any posts I missed from her (I'm not a follower). Did anyone actually call her out for lying and saying that they had no trips booked for the next year-ish, when they've had Disney booked for months? Because all the comments are all "ohhh waaauuuww I hope you guys get to go! Xx" and I'm wondering if she had particularly busy fingers on that post ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure I’d be too impressed if my partner was liking my best friend’s pictures, especially the ones he has liked, seems off to me.
I agree!! A lot where her bum is the main focus😂 he follows a lot of girls on insta, I had a flick through and he’s liked a lot of their pictures - obvs I don’t know how many of them he’s friends with but he’s not coming across as innocent little benji to me anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looking back at any posts I missed from her (I'm not a follower). Did anyone actually call her out for lying and saying that they had no trips booked for the next year-ish, when they've had Disney booked for months? Because all the comments are all "ohhh waaauuuww I hope you guys get to go! Xx" and I'm wondering if she had particularly busy fingers on that post ;)
I asked her why she lied and why she thought anyone cared. She deleted it.

• Haha
Thanks, B's crying now. 😅

I would actually feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an hole. Surely if she didn't have a problem with it you could just ignore the comment? Or at least mention that you are happy your friend and boyfriend have a good relationship. No, on the defence again.

Reactions: 3
With the whole message thing I found it just plain rude of Benji to make the comment in the first place.
I know if my friend’s boyfriend said I was a ‘huge bleep’ on social media I wouldn’t find it funny and I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it for all to see... I’d find it rude and degrading!

But I guess that just tells a lot about Bianca, Benji and Brogan and their attitudes towards themselves, their lives and how they view themselves as ‘Gods gift’ to society. They are pathetic and childish and to call themselves ‘influencers’ is a joke as they are not role models in any way - well not ‘good’ ones - and I will never understand why brands wish to work with such people. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Side note, does Bianca not have a thread on here? If not she needs one as she’s such a fowl, nasty, arrogant and rude person it’s unbelievable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over how many people are going nuts about this message 😂😂 it was a innuendo because Bianca has been very clear about needing dick in her life.... Benji isn’t trying to slither into her pants. I imagine brogie and Benji were sat next to each other on the sofa and he was talking to her as he did it, it’s not that big of a deal, and like brogan hasn’t been through all his DMs when she clearly has his account passwords. I don’t think their friendship is genuine but garentee even if Benji was explicit and asked to have sec with Bianca she’d say no as she also think she’s god’s gift to men (much like brogan)
I agree. It seems like it was just harmless banter between friends

Reactions: 6
Where I agree it's probably harmless banter , her ott declaration of trust / friendship / no arguments screams insecurities to me.

She's basically trying to prove (mainly to tattlers) that she thinks she has Bianca sussed and if she declares her affirmation to her she won't do the dirty with him.

Hopefully they won't coz as much as she is an idiot, no one deserves to be cheated on.

Innocent banter or not he obviously knew what he was doing and risking Brogan seeing it you wouldn't do that in a happy relationship and want to hurt/upset the person your with Brogan has a brain like a plank and obviously in her own world again the guy is bored in his relationship and wanting a bit of fun but god sake do not message your partners close friends to risk it wake up Brogan

Wonder if it will be added to the vlog

Reactions: 5
Someone has said Bianca looks like Megan Markle...wonder if it’s sent Brogie over the edge with her “Prince Harry lookalike” bf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.