Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I plug a Disney YouTube channel which is really good? It's so refreshing to watch a couple that actually like each other!

"So Helena and Martyn". They've got about 5.7k subs and have been posting daily videos since the lockdown (did you hear that Bogey? DAILY VIDEOS!) They love Disney and have been going to the parks regularly since they first got together. And guess what, they pay for their own trips 😱😱🤣

They're due to get married in August and are then scheduled to head to Florida for a 3 week honeymoon at the same time as the Bogey Moonster, one week in a villa exploring Orlando, and 2 weeks in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

I've recently discovered them and have been binge watching!

Thanks so much for this, I am also going on a 3 week honeymoon to Florida next year and staying in CS so will definitely be following these two.

On the subject of other YouTubers, if any of you lovelies have recommendations for good vloggers please say so - can be Disney, lifestyle whatever. I’m currently furloughed so trying to keep myself entertained! 😝

Reactions: 3
Cori-arn-der 😂😂

Thanks so much for this, I am also going on a 3 week honeymoon to Florida next year and staying in CS so will definitely be following these two.

On the subject of other YouTubers, if any of you lovelies have recommendations for good vloggers please say so - can be Disney, lifestyle whatever. I’m currently furloughed so trying to keep myself entertained! 😝
My current favourites are;
Disney/home vloggers are - Mr David and Mr Ian, The Despicable Three, Mark and Gem
Other stuff - Bright Sun Films, SortedFood, Many A True Nerd, Shut Up & Sit Down, Grand Illusions

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Julie Mooney has now made the glass boards available to purchase on her website and Brogan has put a link on her home Instagram stories. Should she be declaring this as an ADGifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Julie Mooney has now made the glass boards available to purchase on her website and Brogan has put a link on her home Instagram stories. Should she be declaring this as an ADGifted?
After someone on here mentioned it!!! Brogan ffs either do a video where you “respond to hate” or just admit that you read here for content ideas

Reactions: 14
Wow £80 for the smallest 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
After someone on here mentioned it!!! Brogan ffs either do a video where you “respond to hate” or just admit that you read here for content ideas
I mentioned the clean with me and her mums company HULLO BROGS 👋now dye your hair a dark color please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should be AD-gifted on mummies swipe up the little brat faced cow and nobody cares about your personal shite 😴

Reactions: 10

I love landrdeaming., jade Billington and Tim tracker.

Reactions: 3

For Disney we like L&R Dreaming, Adam Hattan (annoying but informative), Becky & Lloyd, Justin Scarred and Mickey Views off the top of my head.
I can't bring myself to watch Disney vlogs at the moment, it will just make me sad as I can't get excited about our September trip which is in peril 😂 Heavily debating whether to lose our deposit and rebook for next year- even if Disney are open and we can get there I'm worried we will be blowing a lot of money and not get the full experience if they aren't fully operational. Got till mid June to decide so should have a better idea by then. First world problems I know 🙈

Reactions: 2
Their is Wool (wall) Ariua ( Area) Cath Kitson

Were not mocking her speech but years ago she spoke properly

Hate that bloody intro Hullo my names Brogan WE KNOW your the only girl apparently is called Brogan
I know at least 3 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So who gets the percent then if people click and buy the product
Mummy will definitely give Bogey a percentage if she sells some, she’s the only person sharing the link as mummies only just made them available to purchase. The smallest is like £80 😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.