Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Beth got a thread? I used to like her but I've gone totally off her recently.

Reactions: 1
Thanks so much for this, I am also going on a 3 week honeymoon to Florida next year and staying in CS so will definitely be following these two.

On the subject of other YouTubers, if any of you lovelies have recommendations for good vloggers please say so - can be Disney, lifestyle whatever. I’m currently furloughed so trying to keep myself entertained! 😝
For Disney ThisNatasha does great vlogs, she goes to all the parks, especially the Asian ones, very informative, talks fast, friends with L&r dreaming, I think she's great

Any other ‘influencers’ wanna say the exact same thing about this Netflix show or have I spent too much time in the conspiracy theories thread? 🤣
54ADB1FE-71C4-4F44-8D93-C5EB01990D67.jpeg

The final paragraph feels like she's speaking indirectly to Brogan, r.e. Benji's winky messages... think it's the timing of it all that makes it seem relevant to Broji

Screenshot_20200420_062807.jpg

Reactions: 12
That makes them the best then?! 😂
Out of all the things she does somehow this horrifies me most. I love Cath Kidston! And I wear glasses but I would NEVER put those nana-fied monstrosities on my face 😳😶 If you can pay hundreds for a switch on whim Bog then buy some decent glasses 🤓 And encourage your bestie Beth to do the same!

She’s taking the piss isn’t she... she’s uploaded once within 8 days 🙄 that’s not exactly 2-3 times weekly hun. I’d be disappointed if I was a new subscriber especially since other bloggers are doing nearly every bloody day (such a lazy sod!)
Yeah I wondered about this. She looks unbelievably desperate when she does this. I think it might be because we mentioned how many people have surpassed her now, and how rapidly. Like someone mentioned before she’s been doing this 10 years and she’s only got to 75k, if she started now I’d agree she’d be buggered!

Reactions: 6
It’s bitchy bianca bee’s birthday today... I really want to comment “the best friends are ones who chat up your boyfriend” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve always found Bianca and Brogans friendship to be so odd. As much as I don’t like Bianca, she is clearly very confident and sure of herself, her “niche” on YouTube has always been talking openly about sex and relationships, I just can’t imagine brogan being the same. The only thing they seem to have in common is they are both annoying and are both obnoxious.

Reactions: 20
I love how she said I’d rather have 100 followers I can engage with. God if you look at Bogie’s followers compared to how many engage with her 😄

Again another one of brogans “ friends” moaning about buying subs /followers when BROGAN the hypocrite clearly buys them her instagram jumped up 1k in space of few days, I can understand if she had been producing loads of content attracting new followers but she’s one lazy cow. I hope 2020 is the year the influencer bubble pops especially for her and she has to go out and get a real job and pay her way in life.

Reactions: 12
She's deleted the second comment haha but not the first
Omg 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I wouldn’t be happy brogan if my bf was talking to my best friend like that... I’ve never seen him comment on any of her stuff before... or do they always just message privately 🤨

Also Bianca is one of the most up themselves people on this planet.

Reactions: 18
I'm relatively new to the thread here so apologies but where can I find the messages?? What did be text her? I've seen so many posts about her bf texting her but I can't find the messages and I'm so intrigued now haha

I’d love to know why she isn’t capitalising on this, she could have easily done at least 4 videos a week! I know she’s lazy but surely some of her brand work has gone?
She has no content or ideas. We can’t watch her doing jigsaws 4x a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.