Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s casually sat drinking a PINT of Malibu & coke at a time and wonders why she’s gaining weight 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
🤦‍♀️
ezgif.com-resize.png

So she's 'consuming' this show on Netflix now but not Love Island .. hypocrite.. Also Brogie since you use our comments on here for content can I suggest you get a fringe cut

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Bogeys talking about Too Hot to Handle. But I thought she doesn't consume trashing TV..... not hating the show I haven't watched it yet!

Reactions: 3
Has there been any sign of any work from her? I’m guessing there’s none coming in for her but she seems to be in her element to do nothing all day!! I wouldn’t give her any ideas for videos but I have no doubt there will be a vlog of her ‘jumping on emails’ pronto after this mention.

She would never look after a fringe.

Reactions: 9
So she’s casually sat drinking a PINT of Malibu & coke at a time and wonders why she’s gaining weight 🤯
I was gonna post how big I thought it was. But after #saladgate I kept quiet. It's not a normal measure for Malibu and coke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are her glasses the same colour as her face? How could you look at that and be like oh yes! This is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is literally balding... like full on receding.
Her hair has always been like that to be fair. I wouldn’t say it’s gotten worse.... it just looks worse when it’s greasy and she scrapes it back but I wouldn’t say her hairline has changed.

I actually don’t know why she has put up that glass thing because she has literally covered it in absolute shite!
more photos and those bloody lanyards..is it just me or does anyone past college age not hang lanyards on display? Put em in a box u knob 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her hair has always been like that to be fair. I wouldn’t say it’s gotten worse.... it just looks worse when it’s greasy and she scrapes it back but I wouldn’t say her hairline has changed.
Hmm maybe it's just where her face/head have gotten larger it seems more pronounced to me.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I think it’s just more noticeable because of the weight gain, scraping her hair back and having a big forehead.

Some people have hairlines that aren’t straight across and “recede” on the sides.
I have (dare I say it) really thick hair and my hairline goes up on each side and I’m definitely not balding. My mother has the same hairline it’s just genetic.
Having said that I do think she has had hair thinning and hair loss all over.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I think it’s just more noticeable because of the weight gain, scraping her hair back and having a big forehead.

Some people have hairlines that aren’t straight across and “recede” on the sides.
I have (dare I say it) really thick hair and my hairline goes up on each side and I’m definitely not balding.
Exactly. Hairlines are less dense at the front especially around the temples and when scraped back look quite thin and patchy on some people. Brogan has always looked like that and with her face getting rounder with weight gain it’s more noticeable. The ‘bald spots’ people have shown in the past are just thinner areas around the front. It’s not a great look but there’s not much you can do about it if that’s your natural hairline.

Dare I say it...I don’t think she is doing the walk a day for health exactly. I think she may have realised she won’t be able to walk very far round the parks if she doesn’t. (if she does actually get to go)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.