Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RKerr91

Next thread suggestion : Brogan Tate, the house is a state, eating mountains of coleslaw off a Disney plate

or: she’s got 99 mugs but Benji can’t have one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
A602ABEC-769F-4165-A20E-5B72FF333B4A.jpeg

As if she’s asking about her PINS being delayed in the middle of a pandemic. Surely she realises there are more important things in the world than her receiving her pins and that the delay will be caused by the fact the world is kinda on hold at the moment 🙄🙄🙄 she is so deluded and only bothered about herself

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...View attachment 117211

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...View attachment 117211
You are royalty to us Mooney tattlers, let me pull out the chair for you. Can I get you a drink? A snack maybe? We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible round here, so you keep spilling the private fucking tea 😂😂 Welcome *rolls out red carpet*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

dagny

There's a lot of things to discuss and talk about when it comes to Benji, like their lack of chemistry, but I don't think sexuality should be one of them. That's his business and just because he likes certain things that might not be conventionally normal for a guy, it does not indicate anything about his sexuality. It's 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Jess89

VIP Member
We have some attraction type posters up in our living room which I don't think are too Disneyish (if you get my drift) I have a few more just trying to decide where to put them!

20200425_155945.jpg
20200425_160001.jpg
20200425_160036.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Coffeelover23

People on here have speculated she's depressed so I don't personally think it's fair to bash her for admitting to having a bad day. Don't get me wrong *every.single.day* is a day off for her compared to most people, but just because you have an easier life than most doesn't mean you can't suffer with mental health. I have a good job which I am lucky enough to still have an be able to work from home, a nice flat, a loving partner - I still suffer badly from anxiety and regular panic attacks.
That being said, she *could* just be having a bit of a lazy day but my personal feeling is that it doesn't help with mental health stigma to bash her for it whether it's true or not - someone on here could be feeling the exact same way and then after seeing posts on here not speak up, or force themselves to do things when they are better of having a day off and trying again tomorrow.

Just my two cents! Not bashing anyone on here for their opinions.
Whilst I do agree with the fact that you can have a nice life and still be depressed/have anxiety I do think.....ok I am just putting it out there even though I will get bashed for it....that the depression/anxiety card is hugely over played by some people. Obviously there are genuine cases but it seems like literally everyone these days has some form of 'mental illness' and almost use it as some sort of bragging rights. I know that saying 'just get a grip' isn't helpful to genuine sufferers but I do feel it is a valid thing to say to the card players. Yes we all have down days but you know what? that doesn't mean you have a recognised clinical mental illness or mean that you deserve allowances or accommodations. I think some people need to toughen up a bit and start acting like actual adults and not expect to be hand held and spoon fed through life. Sometimes you have issues with your job/shit times happen but you know what? Life has ups and downs and you just need to take control and deal with it like a grown up.
But back to Brogan, she may well be depressed/have anxiety but she needs to help herself if she has and recognise what/why she feels like this and take steps to change. Nobody else can do that for you. But the whole 'wobble' thing I feel was just a bit thoughtless (as per) in current times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Jess89

VIP Member
Off topic, but god, Brogan's friend Bianca is vile - I'm not a prude by any means but who in their right mind talks like this?
20200424_191532.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
So Ben can’t have one sentimental mug without her whining, then proceeds to show all her mugs plus her sentimental one. Then at the end Ben feeling frustrated saying ‘the one night I don’t have to cook’...don’t have to cook...those words sounded very poignant to me!
She talks to him like absolute shit, I’m absolutely shocked! She is nasty! The person I’m politest to is my partner, I always say please and thank you to him because I appreciate him, I live with him, and he makes life at home wonderful. I wouldn’t even talk to my dog how she talks to Ben. I’m glad he did chat back though. What is he doing with this utter moo🐮

Reactions: 45

Lindssdnil

When they were on their walk and she said she should of worn short sleeves to get a tan, Benjis reply was something along the lines of ‘you’re ginger I think you mean burn’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Anona

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...
82D2DBAC-AD6A-4678-8166-1B6CF7A31767.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
I might sound like a bitch but I hope she has to rebook her wdw trip just like the rest of us!

• Sad
Reactions: 43