Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that you could make a pretty long list of incorrect pronunciations she makes?
Cwossont, Becus, Sainbrizz, Tort ill ahs, Rum, Kath kitson, Perfyum, Long chomp
Ohhhhh what was that one Ben took the piss out of her for?!:LOL:
Anymore? Haha
Let's relive the JURYATION moment... 01:44 is when it first crops up, then at 07:30 for classic Bogey when she says she'd have liked the slide to last "for the whole juryation of the building" 😂😂

Honestly this video is even worse than I remember. She sounds like a Year 7 who's been asked to create a presentation to persuade classmates to go to LA. No wonder ATD have dropped her! Also the comments on this video are spot on 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I plug a Disney YouTube channel which is really good? It's so refreshing to watch a couple that actually like each other!

"So Helena and Martyn". They've got about 5.7k subs and have been posting daily videos since the lockdown (did you hear that Bogey? DAILY VIDEOS!) They love Disney and have been going to the parks regularly since they first got together. And guess what, they pay for their own trips 😱😱🤣

They're due to get married in August and are then scheduled to head to Florida for a 3 week honeymoon at the same time as the Bogey Moonster, one week in a villa exploring Orlando, and 2 weeks in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

I've recently discovered them and have been binge watching!

I love Helena and Martyn I’ve been watching them for a while and they are such a nice couple.
Their vlogs are good quality, they seem to have a really great relationship, have been lots of different places (both worked on cruise ships too) and put effort in to showing viewers all the details in parks etc.
Basically the complete opposite of the vloggers like Bogie and Victoria!

Reactions: 3
Forgot BAAAGET

Let's relive the JURYATION moment... 01:44 is when it first crops up, then at 07:30 for classic Bogey when she says she'd have liked the slide to last "for the whole juryation of the building" 😂😂

Honestly this video is even worse than I remember. She sounds like a Year 7 who's been asked to create a presentation to persuade classmates to go to LA. No wonder ATD have dropped her! Also the comments on this video are spot on 👌

What is a “juryation of the building”? What does that mean.. I must of missed that phrase when I collected my GCSES, A Levels and Degree... hahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgot BAAAGET

What is a “juryation of the building”? What does that mean.. I must of missed that phrase when I collected my GCSES, A Levels and Degree... hahahahahaha
Someone should comment on the video

“It’s length of the building love”

Reactions: 2
I asked her why she lied about not having a trip booked and why she thought anyone cared and she didn’t block me. Miracle.

Edit: As soon as I posted this it vanished. Hi BrogAD.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it bad that you could make a pretty long list of incorrect pronunciations she makes?
Cwossont, Becus, Sainbrizz, Tort ill ahs, Rum, Kath kitson, Perfyum, Long chomp
Ohhhhh what was that one Ben took the piss out of her for?!:LOL:
Anymore? Haha
Their is Wool (wall) Ariua ( Area) Cath Kitson

Were not mocking her speech but years ago she spoke properly

Hate that bloody intro Hullo my names Brogan WE KNOW your the only girl apparently is called Brogan

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I asked her why she lied about not having a trip booked and why she thought anyone cared and she didn’t block me. Miracle.

Edit: As soon as I posted this it vanished. Hi BrogAD.
I commented on her Disney day video about how insensitive it was to mention their trip at a time like this. That was a week ago and it's still there, I'm shocked

Reactions: 6
I commented on her Disney day video about how insensitive it was to mention their trip at a time like this. That was a week ago and it's still there, I'm shocked
It will be gone in 3...2...1.... Unless you have been blocked and only you can see it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her Disney day vlog!
She claims to love it so much but yet all the clips she showed were her getting All of the questions wrong! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.