Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop constantly throwing Disney in our faces it's too much at once give it a rest

Reactions: 3
Can I plug a Disney YouTube channel which is really good? It's so refreshing to watch a couple that actually like each other!

"So Helena and Martyn". They've got about 5.7k subs and have been posting daily videos since the lockdown (did you hear that Bogey? DAILY VIDEOS!) They love Disney and have been going to the parks regularly since they first got together. And guess what, they pay for their own trips 😱😱🤣

They're due to get married in August and are then scheduled to head to Florida for a 3 week honeymoon at the same time as the Bogey Moonster, one week in a villa exploring Orlando, and 2 weeks in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

I've recently discovered them and have been binge watching!

I will check them out! I am also going on a 3 week Disney honeymoon! But not till March next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I plug a Disney YouTube channel which is really good? It's so refreshing to watch a couple that actually like each other!

"So Helena and Martyn". They've got about 5.7k subs and have been posting daily videos since the lockdown (did you hear that Bogey? DAILY VIDEOS!) They love Disney and have been going to the parks regularly since they first got together. And guess what, they pay for their own trips 😱😱🤣

They're due to get married in August and are then scheduled to head to Florida for a 3 week honeymoon at the same time as the Bogey Moonster, one week in a villa exploring Orlando, and 2 weeks in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

These two are great, I really enjoyed their Disney Paris vlogs and they make some really informative videos for first time visitors. Much better than any of Brogies rubbish

I will check them out! I am also going on a 3 week Disney honeymoon! But not till March next year.
We are going on a 3 week Disney honeymoon too 😊 was meant to be there now but things have been postponed due to COVID-19. If you don’t mind me asking, did you have to move your trip or were you always going to be going in March? We are trying to decide when to rebook... torn between September or Feb/March next year (trying to avoid super prime times) xx

Reactions: 2
BECUS
BECUS
BECUS

I honestly don’t think I can watch another vlog until brogan learns to say the word BECAUSE properly it actually drives me insane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We are going on a 3 week Disney honeymoon too 😊 was meant to be there now but things have been postponed due to COVID-19. If you don’t mind me asking, did you have to move your trip or were you always going to be going in March? We are trying to decide when to rebook... torn between September or Feb/March next year (trying to avoid super prime times) xx
Personally I would err on the side of caution and go for next year. But only in light of everything that's going on. Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon ❤

• Heart

Ah these two are nice. So it’s just the two of them sat talking for 15 mins. Can you imagine listening to Bogie and Ben for 15mins?! No comparison really?! Although Ben has some good jokes and takes the piss out of her which I love lol.

Also who mentioned before every time she does a time lapse of doing something she constantly licks her lips or has her tongue hanging out. Can’t unsee it now!!!!! Derpy derp derp lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We don't get married till October so honeymoon was always going to be next year as we wanted to spread them out.
I have never been before in March but heard good things. We normally go in September which is always nice and quiet just the risk of hurricanes, luckily we have always missed them.

Reactions: 1
We don't get married till October so honeymoon was always going to be next year as we wanted to spread them out.
I have never been before in March but heard good things. We normally go in September which is always nice and quiet just the risk of hurricanes, luckily we have always missed them.
The only thing I’d say about March is that it is spring break so it can be crazy busy!
We always go in May and love it!

q

Honestly, go in November - I’ve been several times now, and November before thanksgiving after Halloween party/nights etc is deeead... went November last year again and walked onto everything and sometimes back on it with the exception of Hagrids ride In Islands / everything was like 15 mins max.

Reactions: 6
The only thing I’d say about March is that it is spring break so it can be crazy busy!
We always go in May and love it!
Ye iv seen that. But most people said it tends to be end of march into April.
We plan on doing the parks during the first 10 days of march and then exploring other areas for the rest of the time. I know how to plan and organise properly unlike our brogues 😂😂 and I'm not afraid of the walking!

This is Maui's "judging you" face.
Aimed at Brobeg for her horrendous content lately
You can almost hear him saying 'really?'

Just finished watching Jen and Tim's day at 'Epcot' and it was so funny. Honestly if you like them and you like Disney it's very much a giggle.

TOR-TILLAS
-ULTRAN (ULTRON)

she’s taking the piss now (sorry- was a bit late watching the vlog this week)

brogan I’m actually SERIOUSLY concerned that you don’t know how to say simple bleeping words properly!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm glad you've had some happy news, Emmapism, and sending you lots of love, Gem_woody 💐

I watch bestdressed on YouTube; she's a lifestyle and fashion vlogger who is really relatable and sweet (and also can imagine her being one of the only "fashiony" people who didn't bully others in school). She's recently added her top tips for a successful social media career, and I thought it makes interesting reading:

1. start now! no excuses! (= why people shouldn't put off starting their channel); this can be applied to Brogan's general household management, especially laundry and showering after exercise

2. it's never "too late" (= see above)

3. it's all about patience! (= your numbers will probably grow slowly); also applies to Slimming World

4. constantly seek inspiration (= colour pallettes, snappy intros); as many posters have pointed out, NOW is the perfect time to start new regimes and/or try new skills, like Lucy Wood and embroidery/weaving. Pls stop vlogging about coleslaw and those damn Sunbites

5. make vids YOU want to watch (self-explanatory); I'm not sure how entertaining Brogan would find videos of me puffing after making the bed / lifting a Nintendo Switch / colouring in children's books... one to consider

6. learn how to delegate! (= find a manager you like and have a good relationship with); ... :sneaky: awkward

7. pick your team carefully; ditto

8. networking is about human connection; people just LOVE it when you post about your gifted Bosch appliances as we're in an unprecedented global pandemic, and the upcoming SECOND unprecedented global financial crisis in 12 years

TOR-TILLAS
-ULTRAN (ULTRON)

she’s taking the piss now (sorry- was a bit late watching the vlog this week)

brogan I’m actually SERIOUSLY concerned that you don’t know how to say simple bleeping words properly!!?
Tort-ill-ahs, that famous cuisine that tastes most delicious when eaten in a pa-la-za whilst carrying a long-chomp bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it bad that you could make a pretty long list of incorrect pronunciations she makes?
Cwossont, Becus, Sainbrizz, Tort ill ahs, Rum, Kath kitson, Perfyum, Long chomp
Ohhhhh what was that one Ben took the piss out of her for?!:LOL:
Anymore? Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it bad that you could make a pretty long list of incorrect pronunciations she makes?
Anymore? Haha
In the meanwhile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anymore? Haha
Can't forget bedrum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.