Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 'tidying PJs'

Just imagining her standing in front of a giant tower of PJs that she created

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been watching Adam Hattans vlogs, he does them so well - compares like for like, and prices and worth etc

Reactions: 1
She said the other day sheā€™d had a difficult client so I wonder if that is freelance work? No shame in it if it is, but I wouldnā€™t go calling them difficult or they probs wonā€™t be a repeat client šŸ™„
thats her way of saying its not going her way she cant delete clients like comments

Is it just me that brogan comes across as the type of person that would expect to be asked to be a bridesmaid at any of her "friends" weddings, and if she wasn't she'd wear white to the wedding just to be spiteful and then cry on camera playing victim.
She does that to every award event has buy the most glitsy dress to be noticed look back on old vlogs at the cosmo awards video

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that brogan comes across as the type of person that would expect to be asked to be a bridesmaid at any of her "friends" weddings, and if she wasn't she'd wear white to the wedding just to be spiteful and then cry on camera playing victim.
Totally! She strikes me as someone who would find a way to make it all about themselves. Can you imagine how much of a bridezilla she would be at her own wedding..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally! She strikes me as someone who would find a way to make it all about themselves. Can you imagine how much of a bridezilla she would be at her own wedding..
She would be in flood of ā€˜tearsā€™ over how proud she is of herself šŸ™„

• Haha
I've been working from home for the past week as my team have all been given laptops to support it - I have decided that it is not for me!
I much prefer the social part of working in an office, I know some people like it but I can see how it can also be lonely.

I am sure I will adjust and it probably doesn't help that I don't have the greatest set up currently - sat at my dining table on an uncomfortable chair with random cushions to try to provide support! At the same time if this is my biggest worry right now then it's not that big a deal
I could have written that, particularly about the random cushions šŸ˜‚

I feel like If she had a baby sheā€™d complain about everything normal that all mums go through. For example, sheā€™d complain how tired she was cause baby didnā€™t sleep this amount of time or they didnā€™t nap etc as if sheā€™s the only one itā€™s happened to, and use it as an excuse to not get anything done.
I feel as if she would resent the baby because it means she canā€™t just be lazy and not do what she wants anymore. Or it might be her perfect excuse šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøBut that doesnā€™t last forever they soon turn into toddlers and then children.
You just described Lily Pebbles, the most miserable mum on earth.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve been watching (and enjoying! a lot of Broganā€™s old vlogs recently (from 2017) just having them on in the background. I have a lot of observations about them but one question. What happend to her friends Joe and Calem/Caleb(idk)?? She spoke about them all the time and hung out with them a lot but hasnā€™t mentioned recently.

Reactions: 4
Hello Tatties Mr Maui here,
I feel like brogan today because I for one am overwhelmed at being a kitten and having to deal with new things daily, for example my humans built me this strange piece of furniture and expect me climb on this instead of the curtains.
Hope you are all staying safe indoors.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve been watching (and enjoying! a lot of Broganā€™s old vlogs recently (from 2017) just having them on in the background. I have a lot of observations about them but one question. What happend to her friends Joe and Calem/Caleb(idk)?? She spoke about them all the time and hung out with them a lot but hasnā€™t mentioned recently.
Also Dionne her You Tube bestie

I should be working but am sat here listening to music and 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard came on - immediately thought of Brogan but instead 'Pour some sugar on meeeeeat'šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Which they have had booked since last year. Why did she have to act all coy and pretend they didn't before. So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sketch-1586359393514.png

This thumbnail puts me off already. I can imagine the sound coming out of her mouth without having to watch it šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I donā€™t even know where to begin with the latest Disney day video. These people are in their mid 20s. It looks like a ā€˜how to entertain your kids in lockdownā€™ video. If I started dating someone who wanted me to wear Disney ears and draw Mickey Mouse all afternoon I would run faster than Usain Bolt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn't even watch it I just clicked through at random points and heard them say "We're on quick service" so I rewound it. God her bubble will never burst!

Reactions: 4
Now I like Disney Iā€™ve been 11 times but I donā€™t have a single bit of ā€œtatā€ in my house, by that I mean endless soft toys etc.
I love Manchester United and I go to nearly all the games but I would never do a Day like this about them!
They are in their mid 20ā€™s - not 12! Iā€™m all for having a hobby and interest but this borders on obsessive and unhealthy!

Reactions: 12
Honestly where did this mad Disney weirdness come from? Iā€™ve watched her for years and back when she was living at her dads and when she moved into her flat she would only bring up Disney if sheā€™d been/was going to the parks. Now itā€™s like obsessively strange and constant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.