Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly where did this mad Disney weirdness come from? I’ve watched her for years and back when she was living at her dads and when she moved into her flat she would only bring up Disney if she’d been/was going to the parks. Now it’s like obsessively strange and constant.
I agree! I watched her old which she subtles mentions Disney (talks about Kevin giving her that Minnie Plushy and trips) and it was quite sweet and normal back then and now it’s soooo weird, it’s like she is trying to prove she loves disney?

Reactions: 5
Wait? They're going back to Disney? Please god tell me its not gifted
My lovely boyfriend wants us to go to Disney because he knows how happy it would make me, were planning for September next year and have already got a spreadsheet on the go and have narrowed down our hotel choices for when they launch Disney dining and have our savings plan all written out.
I think the fact were saving for it all and working hard for it will make it all the more sweet and worthwhile whilst we're there like we earned it, not just another free trip off a company.

Brogan, the camel called, wants its toe back

View attachment 105579
If she's a size 14 I'm Cinderella 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Ok so I’m a long long time lurker back on GG and over here, I’ve watched brogan for years and years and whenever she does a time lapse her tongue is always bobbing in and out licking around her lips and it low key irritates me. Does anyone else notice this or just me? Honestly watching the cookie baking segments in that Disney vlog felt like I was watching Barty Crouch Jr bake.
(I’ll probs return to lurking but had to get this off my chest 😂) (Pps I hope I've posted this correctly 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I get being a fan of something but I never seen such an obsession than some adults have with Disney. My dad has been a massive Elvis fan all his life but growing up the house wasn't full of memborallia or tacky tat. I would compare him to how Charlotte Ruff is a fan of Disney, knows everything there is to know about the topic but still has some subtly and class about it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so I’m a long long time lurker back on old threads and over here, I’ve watched brogan for years and years and whenever she does a time lapse her tongue is always bobbing in and out licking around her lips and it low key irritates me. Does anyone else notice this or just me? Honestly watching the cookie baking segments in that Disney vlog felt like I was watching Barty Crouch Jr bake.
(I’ll probs return to lurking but had to get this off my chest 😂) (Pps I hope I've posted this correctly 🙈)
I just wanted to post about the same thing ! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually can't believe what I am watching, it's so pathetic. Fair enough if they have kids but they're two adults who just moved into their own house with no work to do and have to stay inside.....can they not think of anything better to do. I don't see any chemistry between them as boyfriend and girlfriend at all, then I see her do this and I totally see why :ROFLMAO: Imagine being her neighbour and looking out the window and she's prancing around the garden in her spirit jersey

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally wanted to slap her when she said just to clarify we payed and booked for it ourselves. What she does want a gold star! Just quickly worked out since 2017 the only trips she's paid for herself are the 2 tenerife holidays and Disney with Charlotte and she's been gifted or mummy paid for another 10 (those numbers could be wrong were just off the top of my head 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I literally wanted to slap her when she said just to clarify we payed and booked for it ourselves. What she does want a gold star! Just quickly worked out since 2017 the only trips she's paid for herself are the 2 tenerife holidays and Disney with Charlotte and she's been gifted or mummy paid for another 10 (those numbers could be wrong were just off the top of my head 😂)
I think part of the holiday with Disney with Charlotte was sponsored, it was flights or tickets.

Reactions: 7
It'll be interesting to see what the holiday will be like now they've paid for it themselves and how it differs to those that have been gifted. Hey, Benji may even get to ride Tower of Terror because he's paid to do so!

So she has continuously lied all year stating that she didn’t know when she was going back and that they didn’t have a trip booked when they’ve had it booked since last year, wow way to be honest and transparent with your followers brogan, witch. She’s gonna be massive when she goes to Florida in October

Reactions: 25
I should be working but am sat here listening to music and 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard came on - immediately thought of Brogan but instead 'Pour some sugar on meeeeeat'😂😂
Next title please

Reactions: 5
Their relationship appears to be more like friends or brother and sister.

Reactions: 15
So she has continuously lied all year stating that she didn’t know when she was going back and that they didn’t have a trip booked when they’ve had it booked since last year, wow way to be honest and transparent with your followers brogan, witch. She’s gonna be massive when she goes to Florida in October
Can’t wait to see which rides she doesn’t fit on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see which rides she doesn’t fit on 😂
To be fair they are beyond generous... If Dave from Sophie & Dave can fit on them (bar that one ride which he couldn't fit on because 'his calves were too big' 🤣) so she will be okay for a while!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.