Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing Nintendo and eating/drinking her body weight.
and having drinkies with Benji boy im so jealous the fact shes soooo busy yet i have to still go to WORK i do that stuff in my spare time how many times does she tell us Ben made me a cuppa this morning cause im so bleeping lazy to make one, waiting on her saying thats the isle of wight over there 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s had to go back to freelance work to bring some money in but is too ashamed to say?

Reactions: 2
She said the other day she’d had a difficult client so I wonder if that is freelance work? No shame in it if it is, but I wouldn’t go calling them difficult or they probs won’t be a repeat client 🙄

Reactions: 19
Just watched the vlog and seen Bongos record collection...Barbara Streisand...ok then 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I just DO NOT know how she does it. I’m on day 2 of being furloughed from work. I’m stressed about money and fed up of having no work already. I’ve cleaned the house to within an inch of its life and I’m now working on doing DIY to keep myself busy. HOW does she do this day in day out without a care in the world?! Honestly it baffles me. With that much time on her hands she could have worked on the house, taught herself how to cook, maybe even cleaned 👀 (all of which could make actual Vlog footage for the week) but instead she just sits there eating, playing animal crossing and then rewarding herself with a drink after a stressful day of someone laughing at her on Twitter. Piss off Brogie. Join the real world and be a sodding adult for once.

Reactions: 26
I told Maui that he had a lot of fans on tattle. He wanted to say hello.
Also no lie - I clicked on brogans blog on my phone and he pawed at my screen and kept pausing. Don't think he's a fan of bro beg either 😂😂
oh he’s adorable!!!! Also I love your bedspread!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I just DO NOT know how she does it. I’m on day 2 of being furloughed from work. I’m stressed about money and fed up of having no work already. I’ve cleaned the house to within an inch of its life and I’m now working on doing DIY to keep myself busy. HOW does she do this day in day out without a care in the world?! Honestly it baffles me. With that much time on her hands she could have worked on the house, taught herself how to cook, maybe even cleaned 👀 (all of which could make actual Vlog footage for the week) but instead she just sits there eating, playing animal crossing and then rewarding herself with a drink after a stressful day of someone laughing at her on Twitter. Piss off Brogie. Join the real world and be a sodding adult for once.
Omg same, I literally am lost with what to do with myself... going to cut the grass, clean need to paint a few walls around the house.

Reactions: 3
I've been working from home for the past week as my team have all been given laptops to support it - I have decided that it is not for me!
I much prefer the social part of working in an office, I know some people like it but I can see how it can also be lonely.

I am sure I will adjust and it probably doesn't help that I don't have the greatest set up currently - sat at my dining table on an uncomfortable chair with random cushions to try to provide support! At the same time if this is my biggest worry right now then it's not that big a deal

Reactions: 8
This is week three at home for me and my daughter and I’ve adjusted.. it gets easier. The first week I spent crying 😁

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The thing that annoys me about Brogan is that it’s quite obvious she has A LOT of free time, she regularly takes afternoons off to go to the cinema , spends hours on her switch and binge watches tv ... however in her head she “works” everyday so thinks her and benji are on an equal field with house jobs. I work flexibly anyway and can work from home even without everything that’s going on. When my partner is out at work all day (and I’m still at home working) id NEVER expect him to come home and cook for us. I always put something in the slow cooker or prepare us something whilst taking a work break. It’s like brogan has something to prove and wants to seem like she is works so much

Reactions: 18
This is probaby harsh - I wish she was going through this in her old flat. No garden, small flat. Like so many of us don't have gardens or even balconies! Her swanning around in that massive house and sitting in the sun *on top* of doing no work, in her little happy bubble is pissing me right off!!!

Reactions: 17
I think that’s what is the worst about her, she has no tangible core to her ‘work’, apart from her gifted or mummy paid holidays, she hasn’t experienced life. I’ve lived in different parts of the the country, lived abroad, had many challenging jobs, and some kick ass experiences that have made me who I am. Not much comes to mind with Bogies.
I have absolutely no clue how anyone working for the nhs or healthcare abroad is watching her or subscribed..actually anyone who works their butt off to be fair. She whinges a lot!
Also, when she does go somewhere she spends most of her time in her room doing sweet FA. Meaning she has nothing of any interest to report. It's hard to believe she's mid 20s. She lives her life like an old woman.

Reactions: 2
One thing that always gets me when watching the vlogs/videos, whatever they are now, Benji always has his headphones on! I would be gutted if my partner had his headphones on all the time!

It makes sense that she does a day in the life of videos and probably should have done it earlier but they're so FAKE! A lot of us know she doesn't do an ounce of exercise so why act like she does it everyday? Skin care? I've not seen her mention it much in the past. Don't even get me started on the healthy eating part of the working from home video.

I'm lucky to be able to work from home in these crazy times however if I didn't have the structure of work I'd go mad! I can understand why she has let herself go, you really have to watch what you're eating and that you actually go for that run. It's so easy to become lazy.

To be honest she should enjoy it while she can, it’s going to rock her world with babies and kids. Do you think she will expect benji to go to work and then come home and cook dinner for her and the kids? I honestly can’t imagine her with a baby! There’s no way she can get up all hours of the night, devote all her time to another tiny human. She won’t have time for any of the silly things she does now. And if she doesn’t want kids....does Ben know? I dunno he seems like a family man to me!

Is it just me that brogan comes across as the type of person that would expect to be asked to be a bridesmaid at any of her "friends" weddings, and if she wasn't she'd wear white to the wedding just to be spiteful and then cry on camera playing victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest she should enjoy it while she can, it’s going to rock her world with babies and kids. Do you think she will expect benji to go to work and then come home and cook dinner for her and the kids? I honestly can’t imagine her with a baby! There’s no way she can get up all hours of the night, devote all her time to another tiny human. She won’t have time for any of the silly things she does now. And if she doesn’t want kids....does Ben know? I dunno he seems like a family man to me!
Surely even Brogan isn't too thick to realise that if putting the bins out or replying to an email is overwhelming, then she's not cut out to have kids?

Reactions: 10
Surely even Brogan isn't too thick to realise that if putting the bins out or replying to an email is overwhelming, then she's not cut out to have kids?
Oh no she’s mentioned they want them sometime in the future. I don’t think she’s really thought that one through :unsure: that or she is telling Ben she wants them when she doesn’t. It is the make or brake for a lot of couples.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh no she’s mentioned they want them sometime in the future. I don’t think she’s really thought that one through :unsure: that or she is telling Ben she wants them when she doesn’t. It is the make or brake for a lot of couples.
I feel like If she had a baby she’d complain about everything normal that all mums go through. For example, she’d complain how tired she was cause baby didn’t sleep this amount of time or they didn’t nap etc as if she’s the only one it’s happened to, and use it as an excuse to not get anything done.
I feel as if she would resent the baby because it means she can’t just be lazy and not do what she wants anymore. Or it might be her perfect excuse 🤷🏼‍♀️But that doesn’t last forever they soon turn into toddlers and then children.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.