Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all you lovely people on here, enjoy reading your comments and hate-watching this train wreck :D
On a completely different note, has anyone ever noticed that lesion on her lower lip?
looks more or less cracked to me, she’s ginger, obviously never puts on sunscreen
I’d get that checked out by my GP, it could easily turn into something nasty.
Anyone want to give her a hint?
I was going to say! That thing on her lip gets worse and worse, I can only think it’s sun damage..I’d be very worried. Generally the sun damage to her skin is beyond treatable...the best she can do now is to stop sunbathing. Oh lord the ageing process is going to be horrific considering her skin already looks like burnt leather!

By far the worst insta pic of her👎

Reactions: 7
I was going to say! That thing on her lip gets worse and worse, I can only think it’s sun damage..I’d be very worried. Generally the sun damage to her skin is beyond treatable...the best she can do now is to stop sunbathing. Oh lord the ageing process is going to be horrific considering her skin already looks like burnt leather!
The lines on her neck and chest legitimately terrify me - how on earth does she have those - I've only seen them on women 50+ before!

Reactions: 7
The lines on her neck and chest legitimately terrify me - how on earth does she have those - I've only seen them on women 50+ before!
I panic if I even burn a little bit...puts me off for ages haha! She really puts me off to even try tanning! It’s not even summer yet, it’s scary to think how bad it will be post summer :eek:

Reactions: 2
This is jaw dropping for me! Every time they order pizza they have one each 😳.
When we order from Dominos we order a medium, I’ll have 3 pieces and my bloke will have the rest. I could eat half and feel stuffed but a whole one!?!? Nah
Tbf I could eat a whole pizza each, but a medium or just a normal one from the supermarket.

Reactions: 15
Has it always been there?
I watched a vlog of hers from a couple of years ago the other week and it was there. I think it’s gotten bigger though?
I’ve had a couple of freckles that turned into moles removed in the past, just to be save. Mine weren’t malignant, but there’s alway a chance they could change

Reactions: 2
Tbf I could eat a whole pizza each, but a medium or just a normal one from the supermarket.
same if we order dominos (a though we do prefer papa johns) we always get a medium pizza each. Normally there’s some left mind, but my other half likes disgusting toppings that even a half and half would make me feel uncomfortable (tuna, sorry if that offends anyone)

Reactions: 6
same if we order dominos (a though we do prefer papa johns) we always get a medium pizza each. Normally there’s some left mind, but my other half likes disgusting toppings that even a half and half would make me feel uncomfortable (tuna, sorry if that offends anyone)
my husband likes tuna on his pizza and it makes me heave 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wake up, cough, worry about fever, check when thermometer is being delivered, sit and feel sorry for self, bit of lunch, cough, worry about work, worry about other half catching it, worry about fever again, cough, plan own funeral, bit of dinner, sit in front of fan and ponder mortality, sleep

I’m unfollowing her now. She’s made me so bleeping mad with this. Get over yourself brogan and stop being such a selfish greedy horrible person
Wow, what a babe... total stunner! 🤥 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.