Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got round to watching that joke of a birthday video - she has put a mid roll ad in. She’s worried about money!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Someone tell her she's not meant to touch her face when out and about 😑 She's pushing her trolley, then using her phone (should be kept in pocket until after hand sanitisation) to take a photo of herself with her hand by her mouth. You're asking for Covid-19 now hun.

View attachment 103741
She really doesn’t have a clue does she!!

Reactions: 1
YouTube premium (got it when I was travelling 3 hours by bus frequently) means no ads, €12 per month and happy to pay it, no idea how adsense works with it but I love it. Cannot watch YouTube without it now.

Reactions: 1
out of sheer boredom today I watched a few of brogies old vlogs. It made me realise how repetitive this girl is. I wonder how many times over the years I’ve heard her say “it’s a little Bee, because my nickname is B, that’s what my friends call me.”
“This notebook has a B on it, because I don’t know if you know but my friends call me B”
It’s like she’s trying to drill it into people, yet I’ve never heard anyone refer to her as B 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
YouTube premium (got it when I was travelling 3 hours by bus frequently) means no ads, €12 per month and happy to pay it, no idea how adsense works with it but I love it. Cannot watch YouTube without it now.
I think the subscription you pay gets divided up and paid to the channels you watch, not 100% sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was totally shocked when she mentioned getting back into playing the piano. In the past several years Brogie hasn't done ANYTHING that wasn't either a direct sponsorship or ad or beg for a spon - games nights, Disney, Slimming World, gym membership, holidays - everything seems to have a spin on it - the girl can't even have a pizza without trying to 'reach out' to a company.

I'll be really interested if she does keep this 'just for her' or if she finds some way to monetise it like every other aspect of her life.

Reactions: 19
Unless it's a gifted holiday brochure, I'm going to guess never.

She's just begging for #Ad that she seems popular at the moment.. Unfortunately her 'brand' has no use to anyone at the moment but instead of taking the time to change direction and put some thought into developing she just latches on to what she sees as easy money.
If she has no work why doesn't she sign up to volunteer ? There are hundreds of charitys looking for help.
She would shoot up in my estimations if she did.

Do we reckon she is on 0 income right now?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Like another poster said... Why would these brands pay her when she’s promoted them for free already? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E818EBD7-3F26-49B7-A0AA-814D1CC2B05E.png

Can’t help but feel this is a sly dig at brogan because she doesn’t have her story replies on

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor brogan reading her thread this morning realising so many of her tattle friends are on Charlotte Ruff’s Facebook group 🤣😂🤣😂

grabs caramel m&m’s* 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.