Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably slipped them one of her crappy business cards aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they act like 12 year olds! Send a picture to your neighbours? The week we moved in we knocked on various neighbours doors and introduced ourselves. Partly because I had moved a month before my OH and had never lived on my own before!
They moved in a while ago. Why didn’t they go meet some people??

Reactions: 10
I was totally shocked when she mentioned getting back into playing the piano. In the past several years Brogie hasn't done ANYTHING that wasn't either a direct sponsorship or ad or beg for a spon - games nights, Disney, Slimming World, gym membership, holidays - everything seems to have a spin on it - the girl can't even have a pizza without trying to 'reach out' to a company.

I'll be really interested if she does keep this 'just for her' or if she finds some way to monetise it like every other aspect of her life.
I hope she doesn’t vlog her ‘practising’ because if her singing is anything to go by then she’s going to be absolute shite at ‘playing keyboard’!

Typical Mooney, pretending to give a tit! Seems pretty last minute if you ask me!

View attachment 104296
View attachment 104297
She definitely doesn’t give a tit. She’s obviously read here as normal (hey ‘B!’) and is trying to throw in a few mentions of the current situation because she knows people are starting to see through her ‘escapism’ videos. Self absorbed cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Eurgh that story with the neighbours. I want to be sick. It's so cringe. We moved in 18 months ago and apart from the people in my flat block we are still getting to know the neighbours. Why does she think they are treating them any differently?

Reactions: 6
Oh my that picture! If that’s the one she chose I’d hate to see the ones that didn’t make the cut!!

also -re-watching her Charlotte WDW vlogs from their trip and she’s so nice with Bogon letting her do stuff cos she hasn’t done it before, pick transport etc. God knows what happened to make her strop! Also on the Halloween party she says “not looking forward d to it as much because of what’s happened” so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I remember about 4 or 5 years ago I went to Bournemouth for the first time shopping for my birthday and I was soooo excited I literally kept an eye on for Brogan the whole time! (Didn’t see her) I idolised her back then, wanted to be her so bad. When she used to do what’s in my bags, hauls and everyday makeup routines. When she’d always wear something floral with leggings and nice shoes. I actually wished I could be her! Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When I went to Portugal they had banana on so many of their pizzas. It was delicious! Sometimes going out of your comfort zone and trying something new spices up your life girls 🤭😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was really surprised when she said that she used to play piano. She really doesn't strike me as a musical person..

Reactions: 7
Are we actually going to get any sort of video out of her today or is this non weekly vlogging an excuse to be inconsistent with uploads

Reactions: 1
I was really surprised when she said that she used to play piano. She really doesn't strike me as a musical person..
I very much doubt Lang Lang is losing any sleep at the moment about her trying to muscle in on his market.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree but then the moreI thought about it, the more she seems like the EXACT type of person whose mom pays for lesson after lesson and blows smoke up her arse about how amazing she is but in reality she probably just learned the basics etc

Reactions: 14
Let me guess, she can play the start of Für Elise, just like every other basic keyboard witch

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.