Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone watched Victoria’s (Disney in detail) live it was funny she mentioned going to Disney with friends,
How there are certain friends she wouldn’t go with because as much as she likes the person she knows it wouldn’t go well.

oh we all do Victoria

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If anyone watched Victoria’s (Disney in detail) live it was funny she mentioned going to Disney with friends,
How there are certain friends she wouldn’t go with because as much as she likes the person she knows it wouldn’t go well.

oh we all do Victoria

What's interesting is that in an earlier live she'd said Brogan as a YouTuber she would go with. But clearly she thought about it and realised it wasn't such a great idea by this live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

oh we all do Victoria

Ahahahaha this gif is my new fave

Reactions: 2
I'm new to tattle (and to Brogan) but I've had a quick skim through her insta and YouTube. I actually find her content quite boring, there doesn't seem to be anything special in it that would make me want to watch. The recent pizza grid post made me laugh though, as if the company would pay her to promote it if she's already doing it for free!!??

Reactions: 7
They won't give her an ad as she's already selling it for free and actually people are more likely to buy it if they genuinely see you like it! Not just cos you're paid!!!

Reactions: 9
What's interesting is that in an earlier live she'd said Brogan as a YouTuber she would go with. But clearly she thought about it and realised it wasn't such a great idea by this live 🤣
they are both on the same level,
Go to Disney to eat, shop and nap but I think she’s being real in the latest live when she said there are certain friends she wouldn’t go with, and it made me think of Charlotte and Brogan, I don’t think she’d ever go with brogan but I don’t think she’d go with Charlotte either.

And if Charlotte has any sense she wouldn’t go near either of them again 🤣

Wake up, cough, worry about fever, check when thermometer is being delivered, sit and feel sorry for self, bit of lunch, cough, worry about work, worry about other half catching it, worry about fever again, cough, plan own funeral, bit of dinner, sit in front of fan and ponder mortality, sleep

I’m unfollowing her now. She’s made me so bleeping mad with this. Get over yourself brogan and stop being such a selfish greedy horrible person

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wake up, cough, worry about fever, check when thermometer is being delivered, sit and feel sorry for self, bit of lunch, cough, worry about work, worry about other half catching it, worry about fever again, cough, plan own funeral, bit of dinner, sit in front of fan and ponder mortality, sleep

I’m unfollowing her now. She’s made me so bleeping mad with this. Get over yourself brogan and stop being such a selfish greedy horrible person
State of that! Why does she think these kind of piccies are a good idea? 🙈

I've just been on Instagram and saw her latest post and I instantly thought of someone's comment on here the other day that called her an egg on stilts and suddenly I couldn't get Humpty dumpty out of my head 😂😂 (sorry for the poor effort on modifying the photo, this is what staying indoors for weeks does to ya!). Its not a flattering photo at all!
_20200405_171418.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And they had one each! Wtf! I'm having a heart attack just thinking about it 😫
This is jaw dropping for me! Every time they order pizza they have one each 😳.
When we order from Dominos we order a medium, I’ll have 3 pieces and my bloke will have the rest. I could eat half and feel stuffed but a whole one!?!? Nah

Reactions: 8
Omg I die.

Unless I have read it wrong ( her writing is appalling) but have they just sent a photo of themselves to their neighbours?! 😂

Brogie.....you are NOT the chosen ones they have done it to the whole Street. bleeping 'ell. 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was totally shocked when she mentioned getting back into playing the piano. In the past several years Brogie hasn't done ANYTHING that wasn't either a direct sponsorship or ad or beg for a spon - games nights, Disney, Slimming World, gym membership, holidays - everything seems to have a spin on it - the girl can't even have a pizza without trying to 'reach out' to a company.

I'll be really interested if she does keep this 'just for her' or if she finds some way to monetise it like every other aspect of her life.
Piano tutorials with Brogie! Can you imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one thinking of the risks of handing the pots and letters? lol I know it’s probably minimal but Brogans filthy to start with.

Reactions: 8
What's this about?

Her Insta stories.

A neighbour (with kids) dropped off a pot of sunflower seeds to all the street with a challenge for them to plant in their front gardens and see who grows the tallest.

Brogie sent a Thank You card on return with a photo of themselves saying they were new etc. #awkward

Am I the only one thinking of the risks of handing the pots and letters? lol I know it’s probably minimal but Brogans filthy to start with.
Transfer to a different pot, wash your hands. Like you said minimal.
There is more risk receiving post.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi all you lovely people on here, enjoy reading your comments and hate-watching this train wreck :D
On a completely different note, has anyone ever noticed that lesion on her lower lip?
looks more or less cracked to me, she’s ginger, obviously never puts on sunscreen
I’d get that checked out by my GP, it could easily turn into something nasty.
Anyone want to give her a hint?

Only just got chance to watch the weekly vlog so I know I’m late but OMG the part when she is dancing in that lace cami top?! She looks like a newborn baby with all the rolls on her arms/armpits 😦

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.